What a Team! | Christmas Wishes for Coworkers
As a result of teamwork, we often tend to spend more time with our coworkers than our families, and accordingly it’s only appropriate that we show them the proper degree of sentiment during the holidays.
Here are some beautiful Christmas wishes you can use in letting them know how much you care during festive season.
- I want to take this time of the year to let you know that I appreciate fate giving me you as a coworker. Merry Christmas!
- Anytime off from this job is a cause for celebration! But I’m wishing you and your family an extra-special Christmas this holiday season.
- In a perfect world Christmas would come every day so that we wouldn’t have to come to work! But fate has given me the next-best gift in you as a coworker. Merry Christmas.
- We’ve had our run-ins this past year, but the spirit of this season has been designated to put those issues behind us and instead appreciate the people we have in our lives. Merry Christmas.
- We are not only coworkers in the physical but coworkers in the spiritual, endeavoring to make the world a better place. Have the best Christmas celebrations.
- Merry Christmas to the best coworker a person can ask for. Every day I spend in the glow of your presence feels like a holiday.
- The greatest gift life has presented me is the pleasure of having you as a coworker, and I want to take this Christmas to officially express my gratitude for having you as a friend. Happy Christmas.
- The only thing I dread about the holidays is not being able to spend my usual time with you. Have a Merry Christmas season.
- You are more than a coworker – you’re family, and we all look forward to seeing you this holiday season. Merry Christmas.
- I hope that you value me as much as a coworker as I do you. This gift symbolizes my acknowledgement and appreciation of having such a great friend. Merry Christmas, my coworker.
- Many people dread going to work every morning due to the people they’re stuck in the office with. To me, being with you is what inspires me to clock-in every day. Merry Christmas.
- One day we may all be replaced with robots, and while they may prove to be more productive, they’ll never share the camaraderie that we possess. Merry Christmas!
- This is the time of year we’re reminded it’s better to give than receive, and on that note I’m expecting a phenomenal gift from you, my favorite coworker. Merry Christmas!
- We’ve accomplished much this year, and now that it’s time to sit back and savor the spoils of our victory it’s only fitting that I acknowledge the person who helped me get here. Merry Christmas.
- When this holiday was created it was done so to make sure people like me don’t forget people like you, who have been so instrumental in my success. Merry Christmas.
- Happy Christmas! This is the time to forget about the stress and politics of the office and just focus on enjoying each other’s companionship. Hope you enjoy this festive season to the fullest.
- Although we don’t get the same recognition as FC Barcelona, we’re just as much of a dream team. Merry Christmas.
- I look forward to working with you this coming year towards our mutual prosperity. Merry Christmas.
- You and I work well together, like Santa and his elves (with you being the elf). Merry Christmas!
- This will be our last Christmas together as coworkers, and I wanted to use the occasion to acknowledge the life-changing, positive influence you’ve had on my life. Merry Christmas.
- This holiday season, know that you are truly appreciated and loved beyond just being a coworker. Merry Christmas.
- Last holiday season I prayed for the strength to make it through another year at this job, and that prayer was answered in receiving you as a coworker. Merry Christmas.
- Two heads are better than one, and four hands are better than two. We work better together than we do apart. May fate grant us continued success, cooperation and many more beautiful Christmases together.
- Life has cursed us with this job but blessed us with each other. Merry Christmas!
- The true meaning of Christmas isn’t in material objects, so this year I didn’t get you anything. Lol, just joking – please accept this gift as a token of my appreciation for you as a coworker.
- The social relationships we form at the workplace define our lives, and I couldn’t have asked for a better example of a human being to work with than you. Merry Christmas.
- You are more to me than family, and a holiday wouldn’t be worth celebrating if it’s not with you. Let everything make this Christmas season merry and bright.
- Sometimes where we find our greatest misery is also where we find our greatest joy, and while this may not be my dream job, you are definitely a dream coworker. Merry Christmas.
- My only prayer for you this coming year is that you’ll be happier in life and perform even better than you did this past one. Have a Merry Christmas and a lovely New Year.
- This Christmas, let us cast off all restraint, eat fat, drink heartily and party hard, forgetting the office even exists. We deserve it! Happy holidays.
- You are the midfielder that always assists me in scoring goals, and I hope you feel the same way about me. Merry Christmas and cheers to our continued success!
- I feel compelled to use the opportunity this beautiful Christmas brings to let you know that you’re appreciated. Merry Christmas.
- I know we haven’t spoken much, but I wanted to use the spirit of this festive season to present this icebreaker that will hopefully jumpstart a prosperous relationship between us. Merry Christmas.
- I’d rather be unemployed than lose you as a coworker. I never imagined as mere coworkers that we would grow as close as we have. Merry Christmas, my dear colleague and friend.
- While others are spending their holidays elated that they won’t be seeing their coworkers for a few days, I’m spending mine wishing that you were around. Merry Christmas.
- I’ve worked with multitudes of people who it never crossed my mind to buy a gift for, but I couldn’t let this holiday season pass without acknowledging you as a friend. Merry Christmas.
You may also like: