Birthdays are special, so it’s important to make the birthday girl feel appreciated and cared for. While gifts are important, nothing is more touching than receiving a thoughtful card on your birthday.
If you want to wish Debbie a Happy Birthday, you may be wondering what to say. Here are a few funny and sweet wishes you can write in her card this year.
Sweet Birthday Wishes for Debbie
- Out of everything I’m proud of in life, nothing made me prouder than becoming your dad.
- It’s your birthday and another anniversary of the best day of my life. I’m so happy you’re my daughter.
- Happy Birthday to the girl with the sweetest smile and the biggest heart.
- You’re the best friend anyone could ask for. I can’t wait to eat cake with you tonight!
Funny Birthday Wishes for Debbie
- On your birthday, you should whine a little less and wine a little more.
- Don’t frown because you’re old. Laugh to hide your laugh lines!
- You were so pickled last year I’m surprised you aged at all.
- Don’t let me forget to call the fire department before we light your candles this year.
Happy Birthday, Debbie Images
Happy Birthday, Deborah Images
You may also like: