Happy Mother’s Day! | Wishes For Those Beloved Women in Our Life
While it would be nice to have them done on your behalf, some things, like writing a beautiful Mother’s Day wish, should be done by you and you alone.
This is why we’ve provided some sample wishes to unleash your inner genius and get you started with crafting a very touching message/wish in honor of your mother or that amazing mother figure in your life. Happy writing!
Mother’s Day Wishes for Your Mom
- Dear Mother, you occupy a very special place in my heart, and I think it’s because of your loving kindness that is beyond my understanding. Wishing you a happy Mother’s Day.
- Mother, I’ve done so many great things in my life, but none of them makes me prouder than being your child. Have a wonderful, fun-filled Mother’s Day. My love for you is as everlasting as the universe.
- Blessed is he/she who is guided, nurtured, and supported by a fabulously virtuous and beautiful woman like you. You are such a spectacular model, sweet Mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
- It must have taken a great deal of patience to raise an adventurous and stubborn kid like me. I want to thank you for sticking with me through all of it. Have a blissful Mother’s day, Mom.
- It’s such a great inheritance to have your humility, love and sense of humor. I only need to have your ability to detect lies in order to consummate this inheritance. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing a joyous Mother’s Day celebration to the world’s number 1 mother. Mom, your amazing ability to temper justice with mercy, and balance love with discipline, set me up for the success and happiness that I am currently enjoying in life. For this, Mom, I say thank you from the depth of my happy soul.
- Thank you for loving me, even when I made you extremely mad. Only real mothers are able to do what you did and still do for me. Wishing you a fantastic, fabulous Mother’s Day.
- You are not just a mother to me but also an angel, friend, protector, and advisor. I want to thank you for playing these roles so well. Have a happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear Mother, I am always thankful to God for blessing me with a beautiful, smart, intelligent, and wise mother like you. Please continue to be awesome to me, Mom! Have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
- We can’t think of a better day than today to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for loving us unconditionally since you brought us into this world. Mom, we love you so much and want you to know that we couldn’t ask for a more gracious woman to be our mother. Have a truly blessed Mother’s Day.
- Heaven has blessed us with a truly phenomenal gift in you, Mom, and we won’t trade this gift for anything in the world. We wish you a very happy Mother’s Day, sweet Mother!
- Dear Mother, you really didn’t have to put up with all the crazy things I did, but you did. All I can say to you on this special day is thank you for being a wonderfully marvelous mother. I love with everything about you, and I wish you a truly happy Mother’s Day.
- You always strove to make home a warm, neat, calm, and friendly place for my siblings and me. It takes an adept manageress to do what you did. May the heavens reward you abundantly. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mother, over the years, my love for you has metamorphosed into true respect, gratitude, and admiration. I want to grow up and be like you and nothing else! Have an unbelievably blessed Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Wishes for Your Mother-in-Law
- Here’s to a warm, lovely Mother’s Day that is as fabulous as you. Thanks for warmly welcoming me into your home like a real mother would do. Cheers.
- Your love and care for me truly transcend that of in-laws. I remain most grateful to you for making my marriage to your sweet son/daughter the precious and beautiful thing that it is. Happy Mother’s Day to a great mother-in-law.
- A very happy Mother’s Day to a truly wonderful mother-in-law. For me, it’s a great privilege and honor for the world to refer to me as your son/daughter-in-law. May God, in His infinite mercies, bless and keep you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- My dearest Mother-in-law, I know that repaying you for all your kindness towards me is impossible. This is why I’ve resorted to doing my best to make you proud and happy. Wishing you a very cheerful Mother’s Day.
- Beloved Mother-in-law, in you I have found both a sweet mother and a confidante. I consider myself truly blessed to have you in my life. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
- Let this Mother’s Day celebration be one of comfort, happiness and grace for you! It’s only fair that it be like that, considering your many years of hard work, sacrifice, and love. Wishing you a very happy Mother’s Day!
- I couldn’t have asked God for a better mother-in-law. Your wise counsel, love, patience, and empathy speak to how lucky and thoroughly blessed I am to have you in my world. I wish you nothing short of a joyous Mother’s Day.
- Knowing that I can count on your support and counsel all the time makes me feel much confident and at peace in my journey of marriage with your wonderful daughter/son. God bless you, and have a happy Mother’s Day.
- My dear Mother-in-law, thank you for the conflicts you resolve, the gifts you bring, and the surprise visits you give. We love you, and wish you a super duper blissful Mother’s Day!
- Following your advice about viewing marriage as a sacred union and not a mere individual affair, has saved my marriage on a countless number of occasions. And for this, I remain most grateful. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I pray that this day will bring you peace, happiness, and joy, just as you’ve brought them into my marriage life. May every moment of this Mother’s Day celebration be the happiest you’ve ever experienced.
- You deserve more than just a day to celebrate your invaluable, selfless contributions to my life. I think you should get a whole year, instead. Have a very blessed Mother’s Day.
- Without question, you are a truly awesome Mother-in-law, and I’m so proud to have you in my life. I’ll keep on singing your praises until the whole world hears of your exploits. I love you, and wish you a happy Mother’s Day.
- Dearest Mother-in law, your love is truly unconditional and very deep. Sometimes, I shudder by the mere thought of wondering how life would be without you. Thank you for being a sweet mother to me and your daughter/son. You are the best! Happy Mother’s Day.
- I’m sending best wishes to you today because you took me in like your own daughter/son and taught me the ropes of a great marriage. I really can’t thank you enough for this. Happy Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day Wishes for Your Grandma
- Granny, I have received numerous blessings in my life, but trust me when I say you trump every one of them. Have the most beautiful Mother’s Day celebration ever!
- Wishing a truly wonderful Mother’s Day celebration to a truly amazing grandmother. Grandma, your love made me who I am today. Without your love and guidance, I’d be absolutely nothing. Thank you so much!
- Grandma, you are the strongest woman I know. You always surround my life with happiness. I wish you a gloriously fantastic Mother’s Day!
- We are eternally grateful to you, Grandma, for touching our lives with all the love and beauty in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May the joy of this wonderful occasion fill your life with the most cherished blessings under the sun. Happy Mother’s Day to the best granny in the world!
- Without question, Grandma, you are one of my greatest gifts in life. Thank you for being my grandest source of inspiration and happiness. Happy Mother’s Day, sweet grandmother!
- Grandma, you are the only one whose mere smile has the power to simplify all of the difficult and complex things of my life. Thank you for being my pillar of support and my happiness. I hope you enjoy every moment of this Mother’s Day anniversary!
- You give me strength when I’m weak. You give me happiness when I’m sad. You are not only a truly wonderful grandmother and friend to me but also my everything. Happy Mother’s Day.
- For my sake, you have sacrificed a lot of important things in your life. Only God can fully reward you for all the amazing things you have done and still keep doing in my life. Wishing you all the blessings in the world on this Mother’s Day anniversary.
- Dearest Grandma, thank you is too feeble a statement to utter for all the amazing love and blessings you have bestowed upon me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- My sweet Grandmother, even if the whole world were mine and I gifted it to you, it still wouldn’t be sufficient to pay you back for all the wonderful things you do for me. Enjoy this Mother’s Day with the knowledge that my love for you will never die.
- Happy Mother’s Day Images
Mother’s Day Wishes for Your Friend who is also a Mother
- On this special day for mothers, remember that you are appreciated, loved and cared for beyond measure. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I have known you to be a mother whose priority is the welfare of her children. May you be endowed with divine strength to carry on with the great works you are doing. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day celebration!
- You are not only just a beautiful woman but also an amazing mother and a great friend. My life wouldn’t have been this brilliant had it not been for the treasure of your incomparable presence in it. Have a truly Happy Mother’s Day!
- There hasn’t been a single day of my life that I haven’t thanked God for bringing you to this world. Your kids are the luckiest kids in the world because they are blessed with the most wonderful mother on earth. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Your friendship offers me blessings that are totally unique and irreplaceable. Have a Mother’s Day celebration that is as joyous as your life is to everyone that loves you!
- You have always given me the most reliable shoulder to lean. Thank you for being a wonderful friend to me and a great mother to your children. May God bless you so much as you observe this day that pays homage to phenomenal mothers like you!
- Dear friend, I want to take this great occasion in the life of all mothers to thank you for being an excellent mother to your wonderful kids. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mom like you is the most amazing gift any child can ever receive from nature/God. Happy Mother’s Day, dearest friend!
Mother’s Day Wishes for Your Wife (as if they were written by your Baby!)
- I will never know the pains you had to bear for all the months I was inside you. Thank you so much for giving me the most priceless gift in this world – life. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Sweet Mom, thank you for bringing me into this world and loving me eternally. Happy Mother’s Day.
- The reason I cry so much sometimes is because nature doesn’t permit me to tell you the depth of my love for you in a language you can understand. Have a super duper Mother’s Day celebration, my sweet Mother.
- Mom, the warmth of your embrace always tells me you are the world’s greatest mother. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom, you are my greatest idol and the love of my life. When I grow up, I pray God will make me just like you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Your love for me is incomparable. Your devotion towards me is unique. Your care for me is inimitable. Nobody on earth can ever replace you in my life. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, thank you for understanding my cries and taking good care of me like a prince/princess. I love you with every beat of my little heart. Happy Mother’s Day!
Status Updates for Mother’s Day
- There is no bond as strong as that of a loving and caring mother. Happy Mother’s Day, @[Name].
- The only thing I can compare to the extraordinary love @[Name] has for her children is the Lord’s love for His children. @[Name], wherever you are, do know you are the most loving mother in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Though we have outgrown your laps, we are still your babies. Happy Mother’s Day to our wonderful mothers of the world!
- It doesn’t matter the countless arguments I have had with you, Mom, my love for you will forever stay alive because you are my greatest treasure. Happy Mother’s Day, @[Name]!
- @[Name], you are a never-ending song of joy in my heart and soul. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Sweet Mother, please take a break from all your hard work and begin the fun stuff because today is your day. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are the pillow that comforts me and the handkerchief that wipes away my tears. Mom, you are my angel. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I am the proud child of the most wonderful woman in the world! Happy Mother’s Day, @[Name].
- Any woman can be a mother, but everyone knows it takes an extraordinary woman to qualify as a mother. Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful mothers in the world!
When is Mother’s Day Celebrated?
The answer to this question varies from country to country.
The majority of countries around the world (United States and several European states included) celebrate Mother’s Day on the second Sunday of May – although Spain, Portugal and Hungary honor mothers on the first Sunday of May.
For many others it coincides with International Women’s Day (March 8), while several Arab countries have set it on the 21st of March, which is the Spring equinox. France, Sweden, and several African countries celebrate Mother’s Day on the last Sunday of May, while others have picked dates from June up to December.