Truly Inspirational Christmas Messages for That Time of the Year
Whether you are the giver or the receiver, this festive season is a time of joy.
Below are some free inspirational Christmas messages that you can give to someone to encourage them to have a more positive outlook on life this Yuletide season and thus improve their overall holiday experience.
- I know this year you will experience your best Christmas ever, and I hope that you are prepared for that! Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is like life. It’s going to give you back what you put in. So I hope this year you are bringing all the joy to Christmas that it deserves!
- In my eyes, every aspect of your life is perfect. Merry Christmas.
- Your friendship has sown the seed of a Christmas tree in my heart, and I am eagerly anticipating spending the holidays with you.
- Merry Christmas, my dear! Forget about all your problems and celebrate this lovely Christmas to the fullest.
- Even Santa has to work to enjoy Christmas, so you shouldn’t expect to enjoy the holiday if you’re not going to put anything into it. Happy Christmas.
- You have a very bright future ahead of you. May the festive season remind you to never give up on your dreams. Merry Christmas!
- No matter what you have planned this season, how great or how small, I wish your Christmas to be a thousand times more spectacular!
- This Christmas I hope you are able to do something charitable for the less fortunate as that alone will automatically make your holiday into a more joyous one!
- Even if things don’t go as planned this Christmas, I implore you to keep a positive outlook, and I’m confident that by the turn of the New Year you will feel a lot better. And by the way, I’m going to make it my personal mission to ensure you enjoy the holidays, whether you want to or not!
- Spending this holiday without you would be like having a Christmas tree without lights because you are the main source of my fun, smiles and laughs.
- This Christmas, I want you to go out and buy a gift for the one person you’re angry at the most. If that doesn’t make this holiday more cheerful, I don’t know what will.
- Even if you don’t have all the resources you feel you need on Christmas, I am confident the spirit inside of you will still bring unspeakable joy to those whose lives you touch.
- Never give up, for you’re going to live a happy and successful life. I promise you this. Merry Christmas.
- This Yuletide, I hope you are reminded of the true essence of this holiday, that you may receive gifts more valuable to your soul than to your body.
- May your spirit soar to even greater altitudes than Santa’s sleigh. Have a joyful Christmas!
- This Christmas is not only about the here and now. You are also sowing seeds for Christmases in the future – Christmases you may not be present for but are still influencing by the selflessness you show people today.
- I know that Santa has a nice present for you, and what I mean by that is the universe knows that you’ve been nice, and that is why this festive season you will receive a just reward even if it doesn’t come in a way you would expect.
- This is going to be a magical Christmas – one where all the goodness you give out will be delivered right back to you.
- To enjoy true happiness all you need is a grateful heart. Merry Christmas.
- Even if you are alone on Christmas Day, even if no one stops by or calls, remember that Jesus, whom this very holiday is fashioned after, cares for you – and also that I’m just a phone call away.
- This holiday, if you find yourself searching unsatisfactorily for the Christmas spirit, just look within yourself, as you are one of the friendliest people I know. Merry Christmas!
- My personal philosophy is to celebrate each Christmas like it’s your last because the harsh reality is none of us has been promised another one.
- This year, I hope your mind is intoxicated with the lights of Christmas and the laughter of children enjoying the holiday with their families.
- Today I want to challenge you to smile to everyone you deem appropriate, no matter how you may feel on the inside, and afterwards report back to me with the results, which I anticipate will be nothing but joyous ones. Merry Christmas!
- This Yuletide season, no matter what gifts you receive, I pray that the value of the thought behind the sacrifice penetrates your consciousness more than its monetary price.
- Christmas is one of the special seasons of the year where joy and happiness are mandated. However, the onus is still on you to go out and possess them. You have in you all you need to enjoy parasaidical bliss.
- Even if last Christmas was not what you thought it should be, this year, we are faced with a fresh opportunity to not only receive but also give merriment. Happy Christmas.
- This beautiful Christmas is about you because you’re special. All I want you to do is focus on making yourself happy so that even if the world doesn’t give you your just due, you will still have a merry Christmas!
- This is a truly magnificent Christmas! I hope it inspires you to venture to new places and experiment with new experiences.
- If this Christmas turns out not to be as joyful as you expected, I challenge you to be the primary source of the joy you’re seeking yourself.
- My dear, celebrate this joyful Yuletide season knowing that I believe in you like I believe in the spirit of Christmas.
- Whatever challenges life has put at your doorstep, don’t let them prevent you from making this Christmas a merry one. Trust in God and everything shall be alright. Merry Christmas.
- Even if Christmas has never been one of your favorite holidays, I hope this year’s will be so special that you fall in love with it.
Background Photo by Jack B
- Christmas needs you just as much as you need it! Go out and make someone’s holiday special, because if there’s one thing anyone can use is some good old fashioned Christmas cheer!
- Life is too short to worry about the problems in it. Have yourself a truly merry Christmas.