Happy Mother’s Day! | Wishes For All Those Great Women in Our Life
A gift for mom can be a great idea on Mother’s Day, but what is also really moving is an actual “Happy Mother’s Day” wish on a card or in a text you might send or share.
This is why we’ve provided some sample wishes to unleash your inner genius and get you started with crafting a very touching message in honor of your mother or that amazing mother figure in your life. Happy writing!
- 1 Happy Mother’s Day to All Moms!
- 2 Happy Mother’s Day, Friend!
- 3 Funny “Happy Mother’s Day” Wishes
- 4 Happy Mother’s Day Wishes for my Daughter
- 5 First Mother’s Day Wishes
- 6 Happy Mother’s Day to your Wife
- 7 Happy Mother’s Day to your Mother-in-Law
- 8 Happy Mother’s Day to Grandma
- 9 Happy Mother’s Day Wishes for my Aunt
- 10 Happy Mother’s Day in Spanish
- 11 Happy Mother’s Day Poems
- 12 Happy Mother’s Day Status
- 13 Happy Mother’s Day Wishes for my Mom in Heaven
- 14 When is Mother’s Day Celebrated?
Happy Mother’s Day to All Moms!
- Dear Mother, you occupy a very special place in my heart, and I think it’s because of your loving kindness that is beyond my understanding. Wishing you a happy Mother’s Day.
- Mother, I’ve done so many great things in my life, but none of them makes me prouder than being your child. Have a wonderful, fun-filled Mother’s Day. My love for you is as everlasting as the universe.
- Blessed is he/she who is guided, nurtured, and supported by a fabulously virtuous and beautiful woman like you. You are such a spectacular model, sweet Mother.
- It must have taken a great deal of patience to raise an adventurous and stubborn kid like me. I want to thank you for sticking with me through all of it. Have a blissful Mother’s day, Mom.
- It’s such a great inheritance to have your humility, love and sense of humor. I only need to have your ability to detect lies in order to consummate this inheritance.
- Wishing a joyous Mother’s Day celebration to the world’s number 1 mother. Mom, your amazing ability to temper justice with mercy, and balance love with discipline, set me up for the success and happiness that I am currently enjoying in life. For this, Mom, I say thank you from the depth of my happy soul.
- Thank you for loving me, even when I made you extremely mad. Only real mothers are able to do what you did and still do for me. Wishing you a fantastic, fabulous Mother’s Day.
- You are not just a mother to me but also an angel, friend, protector, and advisor. I want to thank you for playing these roles so well. Have a happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear Mother, I am always thankful to God for blessing me with a beautiful, smart, intelligent, and wise mother like you. Please continue to be awesome to me, Mom! Have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
- We can’t think of a better day than today to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for loving us unconditionally since you brought us into this world. Mom, we love you so much and want you to know that we couldn’t ask for a more gracious woman to be our mother. Have a truly blessed Mother’s Day.
- Heaven has blessed us with a truly phenomenal gift in you, Mom, and we won’t trade this gift for anything in the world. We wish you a very happy Mother’s Day, sweet Mother!
- Dear Mother, you really didn’t have to put up with all the crazy things I did, but you did. All I can say to you on this special day is thank you for being a wonderfully marvelous mother. I love with everything about you, and I wish you a truly happy Mother’s Day.
- You always strove to make home a warm, neat, calm, and friendly place for my siblings and me. It takes an adept manageress to do what you did. May the heavens reward you abundantly.
- Mother, over the years, my love for you has metamorphosed into true respect, gratitude, and admiration. I want to grow up and be like you and nothing else! Have an unbelievably blessed Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day, Friend!
Wishes for your Friends who are Mothers
- On this special day for mothers, remember that you are appreciated, loved and cared for beyond measure.
- I have known you to be a mother whose priority is the welfare of her children. May you be endowed with divine strength to carry on with the great works you are doing. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day celebration!
- You are not only just a beautiful woman but also an amazing mother and a great friend. My life wouldn’t have been this brilliant had it not been for the treasure of your incomparable presence in it. Have a truly Happy Mother’s Day!
- There hasn’t been a single day of my life that I haven’t thanked God for bringing you to this world. Your kids are the luckiest kids in the world because they are blessed with the most wonderful mother on earth.
- Your friendship offers me blessings that are totally unique and irreplaceable. Have a Mother’s Day celebration that is as joyous as your life is to everyone that loves you!
- You have always given me the most reliable shoulder to lean. Thank you for being a wonderful friend to me and a great mother to your children. May God bless you so much as you observe this day that pays homage to phenomenal mothers like you!
- Dear friend, I want to take this great occasion in the life of all mothers to thank you for being an excellent mother to your wonderful kids.
- A mom like you is the most amazing gift any child can ever receive from nature/God. Happy Mother’s Day, dearest friend!
Funny “Happy Mother’s Day” Wishes
Give your mother a laugh this holiday.
- Flip “Mom” upside down, and you get “Wow”.
- 364 days of the year you dedicate to us; let’s dedicate Mother’s Day to you.
- While it might not be easy to be a mom, wishing a happy Mother’s Day is.
- You set the rules because you rule.
- You always told me I could do anything, so I would remembered what today was.
- I need more than one day to tell you how much I appreciate you.
- When life gives me a mom like you, I never have to make lemonade.
- For the woman who makes me laugh every single day, I hope this message brings a smile to your face.
- You always made sure that five-more-minutes didn’t turn into an all-day snooze, so I’ll make sure not to sleep on wishing you the best Mother’s Day.
- While you always had to remind me to do my chores and homework, you won’t have to remind me to wish you the best today.
- Don’t tell anyone else, they’ll get jealous, but we all know that you’re the greatest mom around.
- I hope today brings you lots of laughs and many smiles.
- You deserve a good laugh for all the work you do around here.
- A mom like you can do absolute magic this holiday.
- Christmas is for kids, but Mother’s Day is totally for you.
- You taught me to laugh, to love, and to enjoy the most out of life.
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes for my Daughter
Let’s send admiration to your daughter who made you into a grandparent.
- You’ve given me two great gifts in life: you’ve made me a parent and a grandparent.
- You were a fantastic kid to raise, and I look forward to seeing you raise our grandchild.
- It’s an honor being able to be the one wishing you Mother’s Day now.
- From one parent to another, happy Mother’s Day.
- You spent your life wishing me happy Mother’s Day, now it’s my turn.
- I passed on the torch of parenthood to you and will honor you today.
- For my daughter, who has grown up to be a fantastic mom.
- Year after year, you showed me your appreciation this day, and now I’ll show you mine for raising my grandchild.
- You’re the best daughter I could ask for, and the best mom to your kid.
- I love you more than you could ever know, and you make me so proud of how good of a mother you’ve become.
- I hope your child will be the best gift you ever receive in life.
- I’ve seen you achieve so many things, being a great mom is just one of them.
- I hope your child is as amazing as mine, and I know you’ll be a great mom.
- A daughter like you is destined to be the best mother ever.
First Mother’s Day Wishes
Life comes with many first, and it’s time to celebrate first-time mothers.
- You’re not only a first-time mom but also a number-one mom.
- Happy first Mother’s Day and prepare for the many ahead.
- It was a big day when you first became a mom, and it’s time to celebrate your achievement today.
- Life is full of first, let’s celebrate your first time being a mom.
- We’ll make sure your first Mother’s Day is as rememberable as you.
- Your kid might be too young to wish you the best Mother’s Day, but we can do it for them.
- When you welcomed your first child into the world, you earned the right to be celebrated today.
- Today is a special one, it’s your first chance to celebrate being a mom.
- Motherhood is a hard task to take up, but I know you can handle it.
- Today the day to look back on all your first as a mom and know that you’ve earned this special thanks.
- You’ll be amazed at how fast time flies, so enjoy today while you can.
- Your first Mother’s Day is going to be one to remember.
- There’s a first time for everything, including wishing you a happy holiday today.
- Your first Mother’s Day will be a fantastic one.
- First thing first, and your first Mother’s Day will be amazing.
Happy Mother’s Day to your Wife
Quotes as if they were written by your Baby!
- I will never know the pains you had to bear for all the months I was inside you. Thank you so much for giving me the most priceless gift in this world – life. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Sweet Mom, thank you for bringing me into this world and loving me eternally. Happy Mother’s Day.
- The reason I cry so much sometimes is because nature doesn’t permit me to tell you the depth of my love for you in a language you can understand. Have a super duper Mother’s Day celebration, my sweet Mother.
- Mom, the warmth of your embrace always tells me you are the world’s greatest mother. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom, you are my greatest idol and the love of my life. When I grow up, I pray God will make me just like you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Your love for me is incomparable. Your devotion towards me is unique. Your care for me is inimitable. Nobody on earth can ever replace you in my life.
- Mom, thank you for understanding my cries and taking good care of me like a prince/princess. I love you with every beat of my little heart.
Happy Mother’s Day to your Mother-in-Law
- Here’s to a warm, lovely Mother’s Day that is as fabulous as you. Thanks for warmly welcoming me into your home like a real mother would do. Cheers.
- Your love and care for me truly transcend that of in-laws. I remain most grateful to you for making my marriage to your sweet son/daughter the precious and beautiful thing that it is. Happy Mother’s Day to a great mother-in-law.
- A very happy Mother’s Day to a truly wonderful mother-in-law. For me, it’s a great privilege and honor for the world to refer to me as your son/daughter-in-law. May God, in His infinite mercies, bless and keep you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- My dearest Mother-in-law, I know that repaying you for all your kindness towards me is impossible. This is why I’ve resorted to doing my best to make you proud and happy. Wishing you a very cheerful Mother’s Day.
- Beloved Mother-in-law, in you I have found both a sweet mother and a confidante. I consider myself truly blessed to have you in my life. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
- Let this Mother’s Day celebration be one of comfort, happiness and grace for you! It’s only fair that it be like that, considering your many years of hard work, sacrifice, and love. Wishing you a very happy Mother’s Day!
- I couldn’t have asked God for a better mother-in-law. Your wise counsel, love, patience, and empathy speak to how lucky and thoroughly blessed I am to have you in my world. I wish you nothing short of a joyous Mother’s Day.
- Knowing that I can count on your support and counsel all the time makes me feel much confident and at peace in my journey of marriage with your wonderful daughter/son. God bless you, and have a happy Mother’s Day.
- My dear Mother-in-law, thank you for the conflicts you resolve, the gifts you bring, and the surprise visits you give. We love you, and wish you a super duper blissful Mother’s Day!
- Following your advice about viewing marriage as a sacred union and not a mere individual affair, has saved my marriage on a countless number of occasions. And for this, I remain most grateful.
- I pray that this day will bring you peace, happiness, and joy, just as you’ve brought them into my marriage life. May every moment of this Mother’s Day celebration be the happiest you’ve ever experienced.
- You deserve more than just a day to celebrate your invaluable, selfless contributions to my life. I think you should get a whole year, instead. Have a very blessed Mother’s Day.
- Without question, you are a truly awesome Mother-in-law, and I’m so proud to have you in my life. I’ll keep on singing your praises until the whole world hears of your exploits. I love you, and wish you a happy Mother’s Day.
- Dearest Mother-in law, your love is truly unconditional and very deep. Sometimes, I shudder by the mere thought of wondering how life would be without you. Thank you for being a sweet mother to me and your daughter/son. You are the best! Happy Mother’s Day.
- I’m sending best wishes to you today because you took me in like your own daughter/son and taught me the ropes of a great marriage. I really can’t thank you enough for this. Happy Mother’s Day.
Happy Mother’s Day to Grandma
- Granny, I have received numerous blessings in my life, but trust me when I say you trump every one of them. Have the most beautiful Mother’s Day celebration ever!
- Wishing a truly wonderful Mother’s Day celebration to a truly amazing grandmother. Grandma, your love made me who I am today. Without your love and guidance, I’d be absolutely nothing. Thank you so much!
- Grandma, you are the strongest woman I know. You always surround my life with happiness. I wish you a gloriously fantastic Mother’s Day!
- We are eternally grateful to you, Grandma, for touching our lives with all the love and beauty in the world.
- May the joy of this wonderful occasion fill your life with the most cherished blessings under the sun. Happy Mother’s Day to the best granny in the world!
- Without question, Grandma, you are one of my greatest gifts in life. Thank you for being my grandest source of inspiration and happiness. Happy Mother’s Day, sweet grandmother!
- Grandma, you are the only one whose mere smile has the power to simplify all of the difficult and complex things of my life. Thank you for being my pillar of support and my happiness. I hope you enjoy every moment of this Mother’s Day anniversary!
- You give me strength when I’m weak. You give me happiness when I’m sad. You are not only a truly wonderful grandmother and friend to me but also my everything. Happy Mother’s Day.
- For my sake, you have sacrificed a lot of important things in your life. Only God can fully reward you for all the amazing things you have done and still keep doing in my life. Wishing you all the blessings in the world on this Mother’s Day anniversary.
- Dearest Grandma, thank you is too feeble a statement to utter for all the amazing love and blessings you have bestowed upon me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- My sweet Grandmother, even if the whole world were mine and I gifted it to you, it still wouldn’t be sufficient to pay you back for all the wonderful things you do for me. Enjoy this Mother’s Day with the knowledge that my love for you will never die.
- Happy Mother’s Day Images
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes for my Aunt
Motherhood and gratefulness can reach out to other women in our families, and today, you can wish well to.
- Thank you for being the mom I needed growing up.
- You’re the best aunt I could wish for this Mother’s Day.
- I’m blessed to have you in my family and to celebrate this day with you.
- For all the mothers in our family, today the day to celebrate you.
- As I wish my mom a happy Mother’s Day, I want to wish you the same.
- I lucked out with you as an aunt.
- I think of you as a mother and want to wish you the best today.
- From my cousins and I, have a happy Mother’s Day.
- Since there’s not a day dedicated to aunts, I’ll give you all my love today.
- It’s a universal fact that you’re my number one aunt.
- When people ask how great my family is, I use you as an example.
- An aunt like you deserves special thanks this holiday.
- There are not many wonderful aunts like you.
- You’re like a comet because an aunt like you comes around only every thousand years.
Happy Mother’s Day in Spanish
¡Feliz Día de la Madre! Porque a veces queremos mandarle un deseo en su lengua materna.
- He tenido la suerte de que seas mi madre. No le puedo pedir más a la vida. ¡Feliz Día de la Madre!
- No eres solo una madre para mí, sino también un ángel, una amiga, una confidente y la mejor asesora. ¡Que tengas un feliz Día de la Madre!
- Hoy es la ocasión ideal para agradecerte desde el fondo de nuestros corazones por habernos amado incondicionalmente desde que nos trajiste a este mundo. Mamá, te queremos mucho y queremos que sepas que no podríamos tener una mejor madre que tú.
- He hecho muchas cosas en mi vida de las que estoy orgullosa, pero ninguna de ellas me enorgullece más que ser tu hija. Que tengas un maravilloso Día de la Madre.
- Mamá, no hay nadie en el mundo con una paciencia tan grande como para criar a un niño tan inquieto y travieso como yo. Menos tú, que siempre me has estado a mi lado. Que tengas un feliz Día de la Madre.
- El cielo nos ha bendecido con una madre tan increíble como tú, y no cambiaríamos ese regalo por nada en el mundo. ¡Te deseamos un muy feliz Día de la Madre!
- Mamá, a lo largo de los años, mi amor por ti se ha ido transformando en verdadero respeto, gratitud y admiración. ¡De mayor quiero ser como tú! ¡Que tengas un Día de la Madre maravilloso!
- No solo eres una mujer buena, sino también una madre increíble y una gran amiga. Mi vida no hubiera sido igual de brillante si no hubieras sido tú mi madre. ¡Te quiero, mamá!
- Una madre como tú es el regalo más increíble que cualquier niño pueda recibir. ¡Felicidades, mamá!
- ¡Me siento afortunada por ser hija de la mujer más maravillosa del mundo! ¡Feliz Día, mamá!
- Mamá, me gustaría decirte tantas cosas que no me salen las palabras. Así que sólo te puedo dar las gracias por todo lo que has hecho por mí y decirte que te quiero tanto que no te lo imaginas. ¡Feliz día!
- Eres la madre más paciente, comprensiva y amorosa. Le doy las gracias a Dios por esa bendición. ¡Te quiero, mamá!
- Aunque la vida misma nos haya distanciado quiero que sepas cuánto te agradezco todo lo que has hecho por mí. Te quiero mucho.
Happy Mother’s Day Poems
Your mother is poetry to you, so give her the gift of lyrics this holiday.
- Sweet as day
Nice as night
You made the skies less gray
I’ll celebrate you right
- For the one who wiped away my tears
For the one who chased away my fears
I wish you happiness, joy, and bliss
and send you a gentle kiss
- Mother of mine
It’s amazing how you shine
To bring me to you
The stars aligned
Happy Mother’s Day Status
Status Updates for Facebook and Social Media
- There is no bond as strong as that of a loving and caring mother. Happy Mother’s Day, @[Name].
- The only thing I can compare to the extraordinary love @[Name] has for her children is the Lord’s love for His children. @[Name], wherever you are, do know you are the most loving mother in the world.
- Though we have outgrown your laps, we are still your babies. Happy Mother’s Day to our wonderful mothers of the world!
- It doesn’t matter the countless arguments I have had with you, Mom, my love for you will forever stay alive because you are my greatest treasure. Happy Mother’s Day, @[Name]!
- @[Name], you are a never-ending song of joy in my heart and soul.
- Sweet Mother, please take a break from all your hard work and begin the fun stuff because today is your day.
- You are the pillow that comforts me and the handkerchief that wipes away my tears. Mom, you are my angel. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I am the proud child of the most wonderful woman in the world! Happy Mother’s Day, @[Name].
- Any woman can be a mother, but everyone knows it takes an extraordinary woman to qualify as a mother. Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful mothers in the world!
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes for my Mom in Heaven
While some mothers have passed on, this day gives us the chance to remember they are here in our hearts.
- While you might not be here, I still think of you every day and today is no different.
- The gift I could wish for on this day is more time to tell you how much I love you.
- I know you’re watching me from above and know I’m still looking up to you.
- We did get to spend enough Mother’s Day together, but I wish you the best today.
- While we might be apart physically, we’ll never be apart emotionally or spiritually.
- Mother, I could never forget about you. I know you’re in great company this holiday.
- We’ll meet again one day, but for right now know I am thinking of you this day.
- Losing you was one of the hardest moments of my life, but I love you now more than ever.
- I know you’re there every time the sun shines, and this makes the sunny days even better.
- Even though you’re not here beside me, I still feel your support.
- I pray for you every night, and I think of you every day.
- Heaven received a new angle and a fantastic mother when you passed away.
- I miss you this holiday more than ever, but I know you’re in a better place.
When is Mother’s Day Celebrated?
The answer to this question varies from country to country.
The majority of countries around the world (United States and several European states included) celebrate Mother’s Day on the second Sunday of May – although Spain, Portugal and Hungary honor mothers on the first Sunday of May.
For many others it coincides with International Women’s Day (March 8), while several Arab countries have set it on the 21st of March, which is the Spring equinox. France, Sweden, and several African countries celebrate Mother’s Day on the last Sunday of May, while others have picked dates from June up to December.
You may also like: