Funny “Happy Anniversary” Messages for All
An anniversary is a joyful occasion. It’s a milestone in a marriage that is commonly celebrated by many couples.
Sometimes friends and relatives of the happy twosome join in on the celebration by offering a gift or a card. Sending an anniversary message in a text or posting one on a social media site is also something they do. This is a thoughtful gesture you may want to consider doing, but it could be one you hesitate to do because you are at a loss for words. That’s okay because the following messages are here for you to use.
Funny Anniversary Captions
- You have given me so much to be happy about since the day you said, “I do”. Having someone to pick out my clothes is one of them. Happy Anniversary, my love.
- You are a great husband. You really are a winner. So, let’s celebrate our marriage, and take me out to dinner. Happy Anniversary.
- True love is letting your wife max out your credit card. Really, it is. Let’s celebrate our love while we still have some money left. Sincere anniversary wishes to my loving husband.
- You have to admit, we’re perfect for each other. I do all the talking, and you do all the listening. It’s a marriage made in heaven. It’s our anniversary, so of course you’ll agree with me, right? Anniversary wishes to you my love.
- I’m right. I’m always right. Wouldn’t you agree? I made the right decision when I married you. I think you’ll agree you’re very lucky, but so am I. Cheers to our happy marriage this anniversary day.
- My feelings weren’t hurt when you let Scruffy eat the first dinner I ever cooked for you. I know you didn’t marry me for my cooking because our marriage never would have lasted if you did. Congratulation to us on our anniversary, Sweetheart.
- If marriage makes you crazy, I must be totally insane by now because I love you madly. Admit it. You must be totally bonkers, too. Best wishes to you, my love, on our anniversary.
- Happy Anniversary to my old ball and chain! There is no one else I would rather be stuck with!
- Here is to another year of laughing, loving, and putting up with each other’s mother!
- Being married is really something! I’ll let you decide what exactly it is.
Funny Happy Anniversary Quotes for Friends
- Wedding anniversaries, like birthdays, are a time to celebrate surviving another year. So happy you survived yours. Sending you best wishes on your anniversary.
- You have walked through your marriage hand in hand. Was it love that made you do it or the fear of killing each other if you let go? I’m guessing it was love. All the best on your anniversary!
- They say marriage makes you live longer. I guess it’s true because you’ve been married forever. Congratulations on your anniversary, and best wishes for many more to come you old lovebirds.
- The longer two people stay together, the more they look like each other. Hopefully, you two don’t grow matching beards. Have an awesome anniversary.
- Your marriage is the perfect example of true love. You don’t get annoyed when he hogs the television to watch sports, and he doesn’t get annoyed when you paint the bedroom pink. Congratulations on another anniversary.
- You fight, then you make up. Then you argue again and reconcile. Such is the life of happily married couples like you. Have a relaxing anniversary.
- There’s a cover for every pot, and you have found yours. Enjoy the perfect match you have, and celebrate your anniversary with a warm helping of love. Congratulations!
- Best wishes to you on your anniversary! You guys have such an amazing love story! You remind me of Romeo & Juliet, except without all the family drama and tragedy. Congratulations again you two.
- Congratulations! It’s the anniversary of the day you threw the most kickbutt party ever! The booze was flowing and the music was thumping, what a day it was. Oh yeah there was some sort of ceremony too. You got hitched! It was a great day indeed!
- Woo hoo! Congratulations! You’ve made it! It’s your wedding anniversary! Can you hardly believe this much time has passed since you tied the knot?! Well the best is yet to come, my friend!
- Wishing you a sensational wedding anniversary! This calls for a huge celebration and perhaps a little bubbly? Congratulations to a fabulous couple!
- Is there anything better than a wedding? Yes! An anniversary! This means that the wedding was a success! You made it! Now let’s get a few more anniversaries under our belt before we get a little overly excited… just kidding. Cheers to you both!
- Congratulations on you both being able to put up with each other’s crap! It’s a miracle! You guys rock! Now the important question is…where is the free booze?
- You two have made this whole ‘love and marriage’ and ‘til death do you part’ business look pretty darn enticing. You have me thinking I might consider it for myself one of these days…Congratulations to an exception couple!
- Well done! You’ve made it! You reached a milestone that not many of us (obviously not me—I knew you would all along…) thought you’d make! Break out the champagne! Congrats, you guys!
- You two have definitely become ‘one’—one heck of an amazing couple that is! You guys make marriage look good! Best wishes on your big day!
- So I have a confession; I thought the whole institution of marriage thing was a crock—that is until I saw you guys pull it off. You had one heck of a party, received a boatload of gifts, went on a killer vacation—and have been celebrating ever sense! Congratulations to you guys! Now I need to find myself a spouse!
- You two are like Bonnie and Clyde – bad asses that are hot for each other!
- Days of laughter. Nights of kissing. Months of snuggles. Years of marriage. Hope you two have all this and more on your anniversary.
- They say a wedding ring is the world’s smallest handcuff. Here is to another year of the best jail time ever!
- Which one is the better half? Which one is the worst half? I will let you discuss that among each other.
- Today, you don’t have to be afraid of becoming a dull, married couple… because you already are!
Funny “Happy Anniversary” Messages for Parents
- Best of luck to you on your anniversary, Mom and Dad. It’s a special day for me as well as you because it would have been impossible for me to send this message without you. Thanks.
- Anniversary wishes are sent your way. Love from your one and only favorite child.
- You know I’m a product of your love – a by-product of your successful marriage. Am I not the best thing that ever happened to you? Okay, maybe not. The best thing that ever happened to you was your marriage to each other. Congratulations on your anniversary day.
- You watched me grow up, and I watched your love grow through the years. Unlike my wardrobe, it’s a good thing your marriage was always a good fit. Sincere wishes on your anniversary, Mom and Dad!
- I wish to have a good marriage like yours one day. One that’s blessed with mutual respect, love, understanding, and a wonderful son like me. You’re welcome. Have a marvelous anniversary.
- Anniversary wishes to my wonderful parents. Best wishes from the wonderful daughter you created.
- I never thought I’d have parents as cool and as you. Guess you get your coolness from me. May your anniversary be as awesome as you are my Parental Units.
Happy Anniversary Memes
Funny Happy Anniversary Images
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.