You Totally Deserve This! | 100 Graduation Wishes
It’s quite thoughtful to send graduation wishes to graduates. When loved ones graduate, sending them messages that spell out how proud you are about their achievement will surely make their day. And, you should not forget to wish them luck for the future that lies ahead.
Graduation is indeed a major achievement and event in an individual’s life. Therefore, sending out a heart-felt congratulatory wish to the celebrant is something that would make an indelible mark in the recipient’s heart. You should focus on making the wordings of your wishes really special, stand-out, heart-felt, and memorable. We have provided a collection of wishes, messages and poems for you to take advantage of.
- 1 Graduation Wishes for a Friend
- 2 Graduation Wishes for your Daughter
- 3 Graduation Wishes for your Son
- 4 High School Graduation Wishes
- 5 College Graduation Wishes
- 6 Simple Graduation Messages
- 7 Congratulations Messages for a Graduation
- 8 Graduation Wishes and Encouragement for the Future Ahead
- 9 Graduation Poems
Graduation Wishes for a Friend
- There is every reason to bless you on this day. It was not easy, but you conquered the challenges and emerged the best among your mates. If that isn’t awesome, then my dictionary doesn’t have that word. Congratulations and good luck for the future!
- Congratulations, buddy! I wish you all the best as you go out into the world and make all of us proud by accomplishing great things.
- Your determination to make it has paid off big time! Congratulations, my dear friend! May bigger and brighter doors open for you.
- Today, you have crossed yet another mile. May all your dreams come to fruition. I am proud that you have made it this far. Congratulations on your graduation.
- You deserve to be elated today because it is your graduation. May God propel you to greater heights. Congratulations, my friend.
- Your happiness should know no bounds today, dearest. I remember how hard you have worked and prayed for this. Congratulations!
- Hey buddy, what a great feat you have achieved! I am proud that you have made it. May you keep on accomplishing remarkably wonderful things as you go through life. Congratulations!
- Congrats to you, my friend. I share in your joy today. May you excel wherever you find yourself after today.
- Words can’t express how excited to see you graduate today. Keep on shining and achieving greater heights in life. Congratulations!
- What a feat, friend! The fruits of your labor are here. Receive the crown with pride. Congratulations
- I didn’t know that you, my crazy friend, were a first class candidate. I am so proud you have surprised me. Congratulations and may blessings be on every path you walk on.
- Hurrah! You are now a graduate! Congratulations! You are bound for success, and nothing can stop you. Once again congratulations!
- It was not easy, but you had this day in mind, and it is here. I salute you. Congratulations for graduating! And may only the best things in life knock on your door.
- Congratulations, my buddy. Who would have believed this day will come so quickly! Today, you are graduating, and I am your biggest fan. God bless you.
- Congratulations on being the overall best graduate. You, my dearest friend, are without a doubt a product of hard work and determination. I pray that you never stop progressing in life.
- Congratulations to you, friend. You did it. May you follow in the footsteps of great people.
- How time flies so swiftly! It was just like yesterday you got admission into the university. Now here you are a complete graduate! I am so happy to share in this very joyous moment of your life. Congratulations for graduating and keep on moving mountains.
- I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that today is one of the happiest days of your life. You dreamt it, and now it is here. Don’t stop dreaming. Congratulations!
- You always say you will be great, and I don’t doubt it. This is the beginning of your greatness. Congratulations on your graduations.
- You never stop leaving me amazed with your confidence, hard work, perseverance and determination to make it in life. I’m so proud to have you in my life as a very close friend. Congratulations and may God keep blessing you with the desires of your heart.
- Life is in stages, and this is one of them. As you graduate today, it is not the end but the beginning of another stage. May God open great doors for each one of those stages. Congratulations.
- Congratulations, my dear! It is great days like this that make me so proud to call myself your best friend. May your heart always feel the happiness you feel today.
- Seeing you graduate today is a dream come true. I share in your joy. Go out and brighten every place you find yourself in. Congratulations.
- The laurels you have received today did not happen by chance. You worked hard and God himself has crowned you the best. May He keep raising you from glory to glory.
- You never disappoint, buddy. I am so proud of this great achievement of yours. Keep shinning. Congratulations for being among the best.
- Please accept my heartiest congrats on your graduation! But was it easy? No! You never quitted, for you knew well that winners never quit. You are a winner today.
- I am happy for you, friend, that you have successfully completed your studies. May you keep on being a success story for all of us. Congratulations!
- You overcame the hurdles so that this day could be born. Now that it is here, I will hail you my friend. I am filled with joy that it has happened for you. I can’t wait to be part of all the bigger celebrations that will follow because of this day. I pray you keep on traveling on the road of success.
- Knowing you, I thought it would have been difficult to achieve this feat. You have proven me so wrong. You dreamt this day and worked hard towards making it the reality it has become today. Congratulations!
- Today is just the beginning of the greater laurels you are carved for. It is time for you to show the world what you are made of. Congratulations for reaching this milestone. And may you keep soaring higher and higher.
Graduation Wishes for your Daughter
When it’s your daughter that’s graduating, she deserves special praise, the most powerful blessing, motivational sayings, best wishes and words of wisdom.
- Congratulations and Happy Graduation Day. You are as beautiful as a rose and by doing the work necessary to graduate, you have proven you are intelligent and wise as well. Go on and live your dreams.
- Congratulations and I wish you the best of everything, my little princess. Graduating proves once more that you have the intelligence and discipline to make your way in this world.
- Happy graduation to a beautiful, intelligent young woman. May you continue to persevere in all your endeavors and make yourself and your parents proud.
- Congratulations on your graduation, sweetheart. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I watched you receive your diploma. I saw a confident young woman who has what it takes to be successful in career, marriage and motherhood. I wish you all the best.
- You believed you could graduate. And now it has become an amazing reality! I’m so proud that such a phenomenal daughter is mine! Congrats, princess!
- My heart is filled with happiness as you graduate today. I pray that your life will continue to experience a series of remarkable accomplishments like this. I am so proud of the outstanding young woman you’ve grown up to become.
- Now that high school is behind you, a world filled with possibility lays before you. Congratulations my beautiful young graduate. There’s nothing you can’t accomplish with God’s help and your strong mind.
- Your beauty is captivating. Your mind is amazing. Your future is bright. Celebrating your high school graduation is only the beginning. You can change the world.
- This day you go forth into the world a changed woman. A high school graduate. Congratulations.
- It is a really extraordinary experience just seeing you dressed in your cap and gown. Your success today makes me very proud that I am alive.
Graduation Wishes for your Son
Much is expected of young men. Graduating is just the first step. However, it’s important to tell our sons the pride and joy we feel when they succeed.
- Happy graduation young man. Congratulations and hats off to you. With your intelligent mind, strong body and kind heart, you can attain any goal you set for yourself. Celebrate your accomplishment, but understand tomorrow you begin another journey. One that will determine how great a man you will become.
- Congratulations. The diploma you hold in your hand is a key. Use it to unlock your unlimited potential and the countless opportunities the world has to offer.
- Graduating like you have just done, is worthy of praise. It is an important step that makes more opportunities available to you. Make the most of those opportunities and it can bring you joy, peace and prosperity.
- Congratulations son. You’ve taken your first step into manhood. Graduating from high school means you have a sound mind and the ability to follow instruction. Go into the world, pursue your dreams and work to make them a reality. You can do it!
- I’ve seen you grow from an uncertain freshman trying to find your way into a confident senior ready to make your way and your mark in the world. Congratulations on graduating high school.
- Math and science were hard and the teachers were sometimes a bore. But now you are done with high school and ready to do much more. Congratulations! You are now a high school graduate.
High School Graduation Wishes
If one of your friends is graduating from high school, here are a few meaningful, positive wishes you can write in their yearbook or in a card you are giving to them.
- Congratulations on completing this important milestone. I know you will go on to have bigger and better accomplishments. You are an inspiration to me.
- I know it wasn’t always easy, but you had the intelligence, determination and strength to complete the journey. Congratulations on your high school graduation.
- Seeing you walk boldly across the stage and get your high school diploma shows me you have grown and are well prepared for to face your future. Congrats. I am proud to be your friend.
- Congrats on getting your high school diploma and shaking the principal’s hand. You have completed stage one of your ambitious career plan. I know you are going to make it, cause bro you are the man!!!
- Congratulations! You’ve done it. Getting your high school diploma is a big step. You showed your have the discipline to overcome obstacles and attain your goal. I’m proud to say you are my friend.
- Seeing you with your high school diploma in your hand means you are gathering the tools it takes to make your life better and more prosperous. You go bro!! Nothing can stop you.
- Now that you have graduated, high school is over. I have more love and respect for you than ever before. The focus and determination you showed when times got hard was epic. You deserve to celebrate at least a little. Congrats and good luck.
- High school diploma? Check. College offers? Check. A willingness to work hard? Check. A clear plan for your future? Check. Congratulations, my friend. You are checking all the boxes that lead to a prosperous, productive life.
College Graduation Wishes
- I know you have big dreams, and you are on your way to fulfilling them. Congratulations for graduating from college. May success upon success follow you in all the endeavors of your life.
- To some their college diploma is only a piece of paper. But I know how much earning it means to you. It’s a major stepping stone to making your dream come true. Congratulations.
- It means the entire world to me to see you graduate from college today. This great accomplishment of yours has really filled my soul with joy. May good things like this always surround your life. Congrats!
- What can I say to you, my dear friend? I want you to know my heart is currently brimming with joy as I watch you graduate from college. Your determination never stops making me proud. Congratulations!
- To the newest graduate on the block, I say to you, “Congratulations”! I wish you great success in whatever comes after college. Go out there and make us all proud, we love you!
Simple Graduation Messages
- Congrats on your success and best of luck for the years to come!
- Words are not sufficient to express how proud I am that you’re graduating today.
- Not all who started the course with you made it to this day. Regardless of the challenges, you pushed through and have graduated today. Congratulations.
- I rejoice with you on your academic performance. More grease to your elbow as you get ready for the next phase of your study.
- The midnight candles that you burnt, the countless sleepless nights that you had, and the relentless efforts that you put in, have brought you this outstanding achievement. Congratulations on your graduation.
- Bravo and congratulations! Real life starts tomorrow, brace up! 😉
- Congrats, you did it! Now take a breath and enjoy the thrill.
- This certainly calls for big celebration. Congratulations!
- Have a happy and fun-filled graduation.
- Your achievement is undeniably impressive! Good job!
- Caps off to you, the latest graduate! Job well done!
- I’m excited and happy to share in your joyous moment. Bravo!
- You deserve this success, you worked hard for it. I’m very proud of you!
- With much love and pride, I send my warmest congratulatory message to you on your graduation.
- Congratulations on your achievement and good luck for the milestone ahead.
- You made it! Big congrats. We’re really proud of you!
- Your happy day means so much to us, which is why we’re saying bravo on your graduation!
- Seeing you in that beautiful graduation gown makes my head swirl in pride because of your achievement. Thumbs up, dear.
- Not all who set out on the starting line get to the finishing line. You started, and you finished successfully. Happy graduation.
- There were some days you felt like not making efforts, but you conquered your discouragements and forged ahead. Today, your hard work has paid you off with huge success. Congratulation, dear.
Congratulations Messages for a Graduation
- It takes a genius to graduate with first honors. Today, the genius in you has become evident to all. I’m so proud of you! Super congratulations.
- You don’t just have good looks, you have great brain too, which is why you have excelled so well! Thumbs up!
- You deserve that Medal of Honor, you’ve really worked so hard for this achievement. Congratulations!
- I’m not surprised that most of the awards for excellent academic performance came to you. There is no subject that is not like a piece of cake to you. Super congratulation on your outstanding graduation.
- Your achievement is really remarkable. We’re very proud of you! We heartily congratulate you.
- Today, your name is being written in gold, in the list of the geniuses. You deserve this outstanding recognition. Congratulations and hearty cheers on your outstanding performance.
- I’ve always known that you stand out among the rest. I’m not surprised you outperformed your mates. I’m so proud of you! Congrats on your big graduation day.
Graduation Wishes and Encouragement for the Future Ahead
- You’ve done excellently! But, it’s not time to relent. There are greater heights to attain. So, brace up and reach out for the greater future ahead of you.
- Despite all that you’ve achieved presently, the best is yet to come. So, keep aside today’s achievements and reach out for tomorrow’s greater heights! Congratulations on your graduation.
- The star in you shone so brightly as you were specially honored for your outstanding performance. But hey, there are greater stars in you yearning to shine out even brighter. So, embrace the greater future ahead and work harder. Congrats on your graduation.
- This is just the beginning of greater achievements to come. Congratulations!
- I have no doubts that you will go far in life. Your achievement today is an undeniable evidence for the greater tomorrow ahead of you. Congrats and best wishes.
- As big as your achievement today is, it’s a piece of cake compared to the great future ahead of you. Be brave and reach out for it! Have a fun-filled graduation.
- Don’t stop daring to attain greater heights. Congrats on your graduation!
- There is no end to knowledge. Reach out for more after this milestone that you’ve achieved today. Hearty graduation wishes.
- Your future is so bright, I feel it so strong. This is why you must not relent in your dreams.
- You did not let the obstacles on the way hinder you from reaching your destination. I’m happy you’re finally graduating today. Congrats and best of luck for the milestone ahead.
- If you stop learning, you start dying. So, don’t stop, keep forging ahead. Congrats on your graduation and congrats in advance for the greater achievement ahead of you.
- Keep the flame burning, it’s not time to quench it. There are more dreams waiting for you to bring to reality. Happy graduation.
If graduation can be a dream come true, then a graduation wish in words that rime can come in handy.
- This journey of 1000 kilometers all started with a step
Each step, each day, and your relentless prep
Brought you closer to this day that finally came
It’s indeed your great day of fame
Congrats on your graduation.
- Punctuality and regularity became your watchword
As you worked tirelessly each day in the academic world
You were tireless in your efforts and pursuit, not minding your rivals
Today, you have been rewarded as the best, among your equals.
Congratulation on your graduation!
You may also like: