Retirement Wishes for Dad
If a beautiful message to send to your Daddy on his retirement is what you are looking for, your search has brought you to a great source of that.
Search through our cool collection of well written retirement wishes for Dad and use any to wish your old man a happy retired life.
- Dad, may the retired days of your life be as sweet as honey!
- Our hearts jubilate with joy to know that you are finally retired. We will now be able to have quality time with you. We wish your days become as beautiful and sparkling as a diamond. Have a happy retirement, Dad!
- The days I have been praying for have finally arrived. Now, I get to be with you 24/7. I wish you a long and healthy retired life, Daddy!
- Yay! Our dear father has finally retired! Dad, may the happiness you gift us be returned to you in oceans every single day of your retired life.
- Congratulations on your retirement, Dad! I hope every day of your life as a retiree will be relaxing and joyful.
- Dad, as you get this opportunity to rest from work, I wish you double health and wisdom to enjoy and guide your family into the happiness and success you have always desired. Happy retirement, Papa!
- Here’s your one and only daughter/son wishing you tons of love and happiness for your retirement. I will be coming home really soon to be part of the celebration. I wish your retired days are filled with all the best things that this earth has to offer. Happy retirement, Dad!
- You truly deserve this total break from normal work, Dad. Now you will have enough time to spend with us and enjoy your life to the max. Happy retirement.
- Congrats, dear Father, on your retirement. May this season of your life bring into your heart all the joy under the sun!
- Wishing a fabulously happy retirement to my fabulous father! Dad, for the past [insert number of years], you were able to perfectly juggle your family responsibilities and the extraordinary demands of your job. You are my hero.
- Daddy, enjoy your retirement to the max and know that I love you immensely! Happy retirement!
- After years of hard work, you have finally attained this milestone. May your faithful service all these years bring to your life every blessing you stand in need of. Have the happiest of retirements.
- Though you fulfilled all your duties at the office, you never shunned away from fulfilling your family responsibilities. You are nothing short of a truly awesome father. Happy retirement, dearest Father.
- Dad, we are more than elated to know that you have finally retired from work. May the rest of your days on this earth be filled with blessings of happiness and good health. Massive congrats on your graceful retirement!
- Now that you are retired, you have been blessed with a unique opportunity to enjoy all the beautiful things that life has in store for you. I’m so happy for you, Dad. Happy retirement.
- Dear Daddy, as you begin this amazing new phase of your life, it is my prayer that the heavens will shower blessings of great physical health, love and joy onto your life till you become the happiest man in the world. Have the best of retirements!
- Indeed there is time for everything under the sun. It’s your turn to rest from the daily hard work and enjoy the fruits of your outstanding service.
- Dad, wishing you a retired life decorated with the most beautiful things this universe has to offer! Happy retirement.
- Words can’t express how happy we feel seeing you go on retirement. We wish your days of retirement will be fun, sunny, peaceful and absolutely blissful.
- You withdraw from active work tomorrow, and we are already busy with preparations to make your retirement the best ever! Happy retirement, dear Dad, and may your retirement days be filled with paradisaical joy!
- I wish you happiness and God’s blessings in your retirement. Congrats, for successfully making it this far in life.
- I wish you great happiness and good health all the days of your retirement! Congrats!
- Sending you oceans of blessings and warm wishes as you retire. It is my deepest desire that all the things you dream of will be materialized. Happy retirement to you, my sweet Daddy!
- May your happiness flourish as you on retirement. Have a blessed retirement.
- Happy retirement, Dad. I hope this chapter of your life will be the best of all!
- I can’t imagine any person who deserves this break from work more than you. You’ve worked so hard to make sure I never lacked anything. It’s time for me to take care of you and for us to have some great moments together. Happy retirement, Father!
- I could tell how much you yearned for rest whenever you came for weekends. Now, you are blessed with retirement, and that means less tension, more sleep and increased enjoyment with me. May good health and joy walk with you all the days of your retirement!
- Wishing you blessings and the best of everything on your retirement. I love you, Dad.
- The hard work and pressure are over. It is now time for resting, relaxing and enjoying every bit of your life. Happy retirement.
- My dear father, may your life after retirement be as beautiful and bright as the sunflower! All the best on your retirement!
- Dad, you are now officially a retiree. I am happy for you because not everyone gets to see this stage of their life. As you press forward, it is my prayer that you will be blessed with more opportunities to realize every single dream nestling in your heart. Happy retirement, Daddy!
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.