Have a Blissful Xmas! | Christmas Wishes for my Boss
It’s Christmas again! Why not make it a glorious one for your employer by sending him/her any of the beautiful Christmas messages for bosses in our massive collection below.
He/she would surely be glad to be the recipient of any of the following sweet lines this Yuletide.
What to write in a Christmas card for your boss
When wishing your family and friends a happy and healthy Christmas, don’t forget that your boss deserves some warm holiday tidings too.
- Now that it’s Christmas, let me tell you how grateful I am for the guidance and support you’ve given me throughout the year. From my family to yours, have a wonderful Christmas!
- You are so much more than just a boss to me — you’re like a member of my family. Thank you for all that you do, and I hope you have a very merry Christmas.
- I’ve never really thought of you as my boss because working for you is so much fun. I hope this year brings you the happiest Christmas of them all.
- Working for you has been such a blessing in my life. I have learned so much and look forward to continuing to grow. Best wishes for you and your family this Christmas season.
- It has been such a joy to work for you these past years. With the warmest regards, from my family to yours, I hope you have a very blessed Christmas.
- May your Christmastime be filled with prosperity, joy and happiness. Thank you for being such a great leader to us all.
- If only everyone in the world had a boss as understanding and generous as you. Thank you for making our workplace such comfortable and joyous place to be. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Funny Christmas messages for your boss
There’s nothing better than having the kind of boss you can joke around with, especially at Christmastime.
- The word “boss” means giving orders to someone in an unpleasant way. There should be a better word! How about encourager or inspirer? Let’s start a trend—you’re the best inspirer ever! Have a great Christmas.
- There’s no question that I believe in hard work. I don’t do it but I believe in it. Just kidding. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
- I wanted to give you the true spirit of Christmas but wasn’t sure if it would be gin, bourbon or whiskey. Oh well, hope you have a very festive Christmas anyway.
- Why does everyone make such a fuss over Santa Claus? You give us a paycheck all throughout the year and he’s only generous at Christmas. Hope you have the merriest Christmas of them all!
- Christmas is a boss’ favorite time of year. Everyone spends money like crazy, so they have to come back to work when it’s over. Hope you have a happy holiday!
- For this Christmas season, I wanted to give you warm Christmas wishes from your most dependable, gracious and punctual employee. Oh, and Merry Christmas from me too. Ha! Have a great holiday!
Christmas messages for your ex-boss
You may not work together anymore but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t wish your ex-boss a Merry Christmas.
- I’ve never forgotten that it was you who taught me how to make the most of my talents and ability. Those early lessons made me what I am today and I am eternally grateful. I hope you and your family have a warm and wonderful Christmas.
- You took a chance on me when no one else would. Thank you for believing in me and opening the door to my future. I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas.
- Ah, remember when I used to be your most reliable, loyal and devoted employee? I don’t either! I miss you and hope you have a great Christmas.
- I look at where I am today and know that I have you to thank for it. Hope you have a fantastic Christmas and a very happy new year.
- Being friends is so much better than working together, don’t you think? Hope you have a great Christmas this year.
- Back in the day, you and I were quite the team. I think about you a lot and I smile each time. I hope you have wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year!
- It’s been too long since I’ve seen you! I hope that you and everyone there are doing well and that you all have a very merry Christmas.
- Working with you was one of the greatest experiences of my career. May your holiday season be as wonderful as the stars above.
- My warmest greetings to one of the most phenomenal men/women I’ve ever had the opportunity to work with. I hope you have a holiday season that is as extraordinary as your life.
- Thank you for being a wonderful boss, mentor, role model and inspiration to me. I am privileged to have had the opportunity to work with you! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.