Best Mom in the World : Birthday Wishes for your Mother
It’s time for your mother’s birthday. How do you let the woman who gave life to you know just how much you appreciate her? By sending her a personalized note, of course! (Yeah, buying her a huge birthday cake or a precious and useful gadget might also be an option, but we can’t help a lot on that!)
Below, you will find a complete list of unique and useful greetings. Read through them all and find the one that is perfect for your relationship with your mom. Whether she is quirky, silly, or serious, you will find the perfect gem. Write it in a card or send via text. The appreciation she feels will surely be noticed!
- You are more than just my mother. You are my motivator, comforter, and best friend. I love you to the moon and back. Happy birthday, Mom!
- As the world continues to turn, so my love for you continues to grow. You say you love me more, but I am not sure that is true. After all, it’s you I call for advice and you I trust with my deepest secrets. Have a fantastic birthday! You deserve it.
- When I think of the most beautiful woman in the world, I always think of you first, Mom. You are such a great role model for your children and grandchildren. Thank you for teaching us all the importance of compassion and understanding. We love you very much. Happy birthday!
- The day God placed me in your womb was the beginning of an amazing journey for you and I. We have traveled the world together, stayed up endless nights talking, and have some of the best memories possible. Thank you for who you are and who you are helping me to become. Happy birthday, Mom!
- From the moment I met you, I prayed you would adopt me as your own. I knew from the very beginning what a special and beautiful woman you are, inside and out. And now, being a part of this family, I am even more confident that is true. Here’s to you, Mom, on your birthday and always!
- Hip hip hooray! It’s time to celebrate you on this day! Happy birthday, Mom!
- A mother like you is a blessing for her children. You have made our house into a home and our lives into a ministry. God bless you, Mom. Happy birthday!
- Being your son/daughter is amazing. You have led me along the right path and made sure I had fun along the way. Happy birthday to the best mom around!
- In case you didn’t already know, you are a remarkable mom. Don’t ever forget it! Happy birthday!
- The best part of having you as a mom is knowing that you always have our best interests at heart. No matter the pressures of the world, you help us stay focused and secure. For that, we are extremely thankful. Happy birthday!
- Praise to the heavens for the wonderful mom we have in you! Happy birthday, Mom!
- Cherish the memories and look to the future. Thank you for teaching us this life motto. Happy birthday with love!
- We may not spend much time together now that I am no longer living in the house, but I cherish all of our phone calls and texts. Let’s never stop. Happy birthday to the coolest mom around!
- Hugs and kisses all day long. I’m so glad I get to call you my mom! Happy birthday!
- Dear Mom, I love you today, tomorrow, and always. You mean the world to me. Happy birthday!
- Each and every day, I thank the Lord for having you as my mom. I see all the different kinds of moms in the world and I am confident you are one of the best. Thank you for making me feel so special always and for helping me to become a better person. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Funny, it seems like just yesterday we celebrated your 40th birthday and now you are turning 60. You may be 20 years older, but you are also 20 years wiser and 20 years more beautiful. You are marvelous, Mom. Happy birthday!
- Rare beauty lies in you. You are astonishing and miraculous. I pray one day that I may become even just a portion of the woman you are in this world. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Happy birthday, Mom! Here’s to you…and birthday cake!
- God had a plan when He made me your child. He knew we could do great things together and, by the grace of God, we have! Here’s to many more years making great memories. I love you. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Some days, I look at myself and see you in the reflection of the mirror. Your eyes, hair, and skin. Most importantly, though, I am reminded of the influence you have had in the woman I have become. Without you, I doubt I would be where I am today. Praise you for that. Happy birthday!
- Love, compassion, determination, and patience. These are the 4 attributes you have generously passed along to all of us children. We adore you and thank you so much for that. Happy birthday and have a wonderful year, Mom!
- All the day long, I see you in the actions I do, decisions I make, and words I speak. I am consistently reminded of your influence in my life and for that, I am extremely thankful. You are a perfect and awe-inspiring mother. Happy birthday, Mom!
- When I was little, you were the most beautiful woman I knew. As I grew older, you also became the most intelligent woman I knew. Now that we are both grown and have a few more years under our belts, I have come to realize that not are you simply beautiful and intelligent, but you are also extremely special. I pray you know that every day. Happy birthday, Mom!
Once you have chosen and written out your message, be sure and call up your mom on the telephone. Nothing says, “Happy birthday, Mom!” like hearing the voice of her child. And, if you live within driving distance, offer to take her out for dinner and a show. Make her day as special as she makes you feel. Here’s to you and your awesome mom!