Best Mom in the World : Birthday Wishes for your Mother
It’s time for your mother’s birthday. How do you let the woman who gave life to you know just how much you appreciate her? By sending her a personalized note, of course! (Yeah, buying her a huge birthday cake or a precious and useful gadget might also be an option, but we can’t help a lot on that!)
Below, you will find a complete list of unique and useful greetings. Read through them all and find the one that is perfect for your relationship with your mom. Whether she is quirky, silly, or serious, you will find the perfect gem. Write it in a card or send via text. The appreciation she feels will surely be noticed!
Funny Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- Happy birthday to my mom! Here is a coupon for you to hand to dad: “Mom’s day off! Dad gets to do all of the chores.” Enjoy your freedom.
- Dear Mom, here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! From, your favorite child (who is also the smartest, most handsome, and funniest)
- You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than wrinkles on your face. Just kidding. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Do you know what to not ask for on your birthday? Absolutely nothing! It’s your day to choose whatever you want. Happy birthday to the best mother around!
- From one fun lady to another – Happy birthday, Mom!
- Here’s a smile from me to you. Let this day bring you something new. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Huge List of Funny Birthday Messages and Wishes
- Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mom!
- Happy 17th annual 29th birthday to my favorite mom! Enjoy your day!
- Happy birthday to our mom, the one lady we know who had a pet dinosaur in her childhood. Just kidding! We love you.
- We bought a woodpecker and trained her to tap out the number of holes that match your age. Too bad she passed out before she could finish. Happy birthday, mom!
Cute Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always.
- Here’s to you, Super Mom! You are the strongest, bravest, most intelligent woman I know. Happy birthday, my hero!
- I love you more than gumdrops and puppy dogs. Happy birthday, Mommy! You are the best.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. There’s no one I’d rather turn to you in troubles than you. Happy birthday to the best mom in the whole world!
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. You’re my very own super mom. Believe it, it’s true! Happy birthday!
- Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Mommy. I love you SO much. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, mom! It’s that time of the year once again – it’s time to celebrate your special day. You are more than deserving of a fantastic party. Let’s get to it!
- Happy birthday to my adoptive mom! My life was forever changed the day we met. Before you, I didn’t know the true love and dedication a mom could have. Now, with you, I have it all. Here’s wishing you a fun day!
- Happy birthday to my best friend, my mom! I do not know how I got so lucky as to be your child, but this is something I thank God for every day. Whenever I have needed you, you have always been around, teaching me the importance of faith and family. Today, we celebrate you!
Sentimental Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- Happy birthday, mom! I have so many memories celebrating my own birthday with you as a child. I am now incredibly honored to be planning a celebration for you. You have earned it!
- Looking back on our years growing up, one thing is consistent. That is your love and respect for all of us. You have knitted our family together. We love you with all of our hearts. Happy birthday, dear mother! Love, your children.
- Happy Birthday, Mom! – Another great collection of wishes for your mother
- Without you in my life, I don’t know where I would be today. You taught me all the important lessons: working hard, respecting others, never quitting, and having fun no matter what. I am who I am because of you. On this your birthday, I want to thank you for all you have done. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Happy birthday to the best mom around! You held me when I was sick, cheered me on when I was playing hard, and encouraged me to continue to try my hardest. Thank you for teaching me how to be a strong woman, devoted mother, and loving spouse. Enjoy your day today.
- Here’s to you, Mom! May your light continue to shine bright as it always has, this day and always. Happy birthday!
- Mom, I cannot begin to tell you how blessed I feel having you in my life. You have been there for me through my many ups and downs. You have inspired and motivated me to be the best representation of our family possible. Happy birthday to my role model!
Sweet Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- Happy birthday, Mother! My hope is to be the positive role model for my children as you have been for my siblings and I. You continue to bring happiness and joy to our lives each day.
- Cheers to the sweetest and kindest woman around! It’s the perfect day to celebrate the perfect you. May the sky’s sun continue to shine all good things upon you and bless you every day. Happy birthday, blessed Mom!
- Happy birthday, Mom! Let me take this moment to tell you how much I love you. I love you more than candy bars, more than ice cream, and even more than chocolate syrup. To put it simply, you are the sweetest love I have. Thanks for being you.
- Happy birthday, Mom! I am so thankful to have you as my mother. There are many children who do not get along with their parents. I am incredibly glad I am not one of them. I truly value my relationship with you and look forward to becoming closer as the years pass.
- Mom, happy birthday! As the years pass by, you become more magnificent each moment. Here’s to you in all of your glory!
- Wishing you all of God’s blessings on this your birthday! As a child of God, you have been a wonderful example of faith to all of your family. May He bless you in return and continue to lead you on a path to His glory. Happy birthday!
- You are more than just my mother. You are my motivator, comforter, and best friend. I love you to the moon and back. Happy birthday, Mom!
- As the world continues to turn, so my love for you continues to grow. You say you love me more, but I am not sure that is true. After all, it’s you I call for advice and you I trust with my deepest secrets. Have a fantastic birthday! You deserve it.
- When I think of the most beautiful woman in the world, I always think of you first, Mom. You are such a great role model for your children and grandchildren. Thank you for teaching us all the importance of compassion and understanding. We love you very much. Happy birthday!
- The day God placed me in your womb was the beginning of an amazing journey for you and I. We have traveled the world together, stayed up endless nights talking, and have some of the best memories possible. Thank you for who you are and who you are helping me to become. Happy birthday, Mom!
- From the moment I met you, I prayed you would adopt me as your own. I knew from the very beginning what a special and beautiful woman you are, inside and out. And now, being a part of this family, I am even more confident that is true. Here’s to you, Mom, on your birthday and always!
- Hip hip hooray! It’s time to celebrate you on this day! Happy birthday, Mom!
- A mother like you is a blessing for her children. You have made our house into a home and our lives into a ministry. God bless you, Mom. Happy birthday!
- Being your son/daughter is amazing. You have led me along the right path and made sure I had fun along the way. Happy birthday to the best mom around!
- In case you didn’t already know, you are a remarkable mom. Don’t ever forget it! Happy birthday!
- The best part of having you as a mom is knowing that you always have our best interests at heart. No matter the pressures of the world, you help us stay focused and secure. For that, we are extremely thankful. Happy birthday!
- Praise to the heavens for the wonderful mom we have in you! Happy birthday, Mom!
- Cherish the memories and look to the future. Thank you for teaching us this life motto. Happy birthday with love!
- We may not spend much time together now that I am no longer living in the house, but I cherish all of our phone calls and texts. Let’s never stop. Happy birthday to the coolest mom around!
- Hugs and kisses all day long. I’m so glad I get to call you my mom! Happy birthday!
- Dear Mom, I love you today, tomorrow, and always. You mean the world to me. Happy birthday!
- Each and every day, I thank the Lord for having you as my mom. I see all the different kinds of moms in the world and I am confident you are one of the best. Thank you for making me feel so special always and for helping me to become a better person. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Funny, it seems like just yesterday we celebrated your 40th birthday and now you are turning 60. You may be 20 years older, but you are also 20 years wiser and 20 years more beautiful. You are marvelous, Mom. Happy birthday!
- Rare beauty lies in you. You are astonishing and miraculous. I pray one day that I may become even just a portion of the woman you are in this world. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Happy birthday, Mom! Here’s to you…and birthday cake!
- God had a plan when He made me your child. He knew we could do great things together and, by the grace of God, we have! Here’s to many more years making great memories. I love you. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Some days, I look at myself and see you in the reflection of the mirror. Your eyes, hair, and skin. Most importantly, though, I am reminded of the influence you have had in the woman I have become. Without you, I doubt I would be where I am today. Praise you for that. Happy birthday!
- Love, compassion, determination, and patience. These are the 4 attributes you have generously passed along to all of us children. We adore you and thank you so much for that. Happy birthday and have a wonderful year, Mom!
- All the day long, I see you in the actions I do, decisions I make, and words I speak. I am consistently reminded of your influence in my life and for that, I am extremely thankful. You are a perfect and awe-inspiring mother. Happy birthday, Mom!
- When I was little, you were the most beautiful woman I knew. As I grew older, you also became the most intelligent woman I knew. Now that we are both grown and have a few more years under our belts, I have come to realize that not are you simply beautiful and intelligent, but you are also extremely special. I pray you know that every day. Happy birthday, Mom!
Birthday wishes for Mother on Images
Watch and Share this video with your mom!
Once you have chosen and written out your message, be sure and call up your mom on the telephone. Nothing says, “Happy birthday, Mom!” like hearing the voice of her child. And, if you live within driving distance, offer to take her out for dinner and a show. Make her day as special as she makes you feel. Here’s to you and your awesome mom!