Get Well Soon Wishes | Messages for a Quick Recovery
One way to show someone you care is by sending them a get well note when they are feeling under the weather. This can be done by sending an e-card or email, Facebook message, or my favorite method when the recipient is a child—a musical greeting card. There are a variety of ways to let someone know that they are being thought of and whatever way you chose will most certainly be appreciated.
Sweet and Funny “Get Well Soon” Wishes
- I would like to express my sympathy that you’re actually sick while using up your sick days! Get better soon. We are starting to forget what you look like at work!
- We heard you caught a nasty bug and now are on some prescription drugs. We would love to give you a hug but we’d rather wait until you’ve finished the drugs… and are rid of the bug! We hope our happy get well note will bring you sunshine and a smile.
- Get better soon because I’m in desperate need of a marathon gossip session over the latest updates from my Facebook newsfeed.
- I hope you’re back on your feet soon. We miss your face around the office.
- If I could find Channing Tatum I would send him via Fedex to your door… but for now flowers will have to do. Feel better soon!
- I know you’re sick but just remember It could always be worse. It could be 1790 where we would be feeding you dried toad or placing you in an ice bath! Enjoy this time & be thankful for modern medicine!
- Think of a wonderful thought. Any merry little thought. Think of sunshine, think of dancing. Think of laughing and chocolate sundaes. Think of feeling like Peter Pan! You can fly! You can fly! You can fly! Feel better soon!
- I have to admit I am sick of you being sick and I need you to not be sick anymore! I miss you!
- So…I guess like everybody else, the flu finds you irresistible. I hope its a short-lived romance & you feel better soon.
- We have started taking bets on what day you will be back to work… if you could please remain sick until… 3 days from now… I will split the pot with you 50/50. Sound good??
- No, these aren’t just M&Ms. These are happy pills to make you feel like 100 Grand! Enjoy and know I’m thinking of you! I love you to the Milky Way, to Mars and back to Earth again. I miss the Mounds of fun we have when you’re feeling like dancing across 5th Avenue and doing the Charleston Chew. Get better soon my Bit-O-Honey….& don’t Snicker when you read this little note from me to you.
- Enjoy this mini-vacation while you can because before you know it you will be singing ‘Hi-ho Hi-ho…back to work I go!’—put your feet up and relax.
- I heard that you are feeling blue and I wanted to make sure that you knew…how much you are missed and how we wish you were here. You make the sunshine brighter and the clouds a little lighter. I hope and pray for a swift recovery. We need you back on your feet again!
- Remember the days when we’d actually hope to get sick so we could stay in bed all day and watch reruns of that little girl running down the grassy hill and that snotty Mrs.Oleson? Yeah..me neither. I was just curious…thinking about someone else..that wasn’t me. I hope the doc gets you feeling as good as Laura Ingalls did when she pushed Nellie Oleson’s wheelchair down the Walnut Grove hill and into the pond!
- Get well soon?? I’d much prefer get well immediately. Thinking of you!!
- Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya….now is the time to prepare to get better.
- Sick you say?! Stop carrying on with the sneezing and coughing. I must admit the sound of you throwing up was pretty realistic, well done there, but enough already. Get off your butt, step off your throne of lies and join the land of the living!
- Listen. Please don’t take this the wrong way but… I’m seriously sick of your absence at school. I dislike passing by your desk and seeing an empty chair. I dislike eating by myself in the cafeteria. I dislike finding something on my Facebook newsfeed and not having anybody to laugh with. I miss having people look at us like we’re crazy. I miss my partner-in-crime! I miss my best friend! Get better soon!
- Get Well Soon Prayers | Words to Heal
- Humpty-Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty-Dumpty had a great fall. Be glad you don’t have to count on all the king’s horses and all the king’s men to put you back together again! We hope you have a speedy recovery!
- “I get knocked down but I get up again…you’re never gonna keep me down! I get knocked down but I get up again..you’re never gonna keep me down!” I hope you get back up again soon! Thinking of you!
- We are sending you plenty of hugs to heal and lots of love from all your friends who miss and need you here! Get better soon!
- One piece of wisdom to get you back up on your feet again, “..just simply remember your favorite things and then you won’t feel so bad!” I hope you remember your favorite things and start feeling better. Our love and thoughts are with you!
- Why be sick…when you can be well?? There are so many things you can do when you are well that you cannot do when you are sick. There’s skydiving, mountain climbing, white water rafting, or eating green eggs and ham? Would you like them when you’re well? Would you like them on a boat? On a train? While ringing a bell? You don’t like green eggs and ham? Do you like fish? One fish? Two fish? Red fish? Blue fish? There’s so many things to do when you are well. Please do tell when you are well.
- Do or do not. There is no try. You either get better or you do not get better. There is no try. Feel the force around you. Know you will be well.
- I don’t know if you know this or not but… I really miss you and hope you feel better soon. It isn’t the same singing along to Miley Cyrus without you in the car to be my backup vocals.
- Once upon a time there was a girl who was very sick and felt horrible… but then one day the great doctor appeared and left a bottle of medicine to treat this pitiful sick girl. The girl eagerly took the medicine and within minutes—ta-dah! The girl leapt from her bed and began dancing and singing… without a hint of a cough or sniffle.
When you have chosen a card or are using a inspired message make sure to personalize it. The person’s name and if local add in a ‘please let me know if there is anything I can do for you’ or if the recipient is long-distance, ‘please call if you need someone to talk to’.