As humanity hasn’t yet managed to get over the pandemic, 2022 has been another odd year. Yet, as the start of a fresh year approaches, it’s important to say our farewells to December and put our hopes, joy, and laughter out there for January. A photo is the perfect way to document it all, but many struggle to write the right words to caption their moments. Allow our collection of New Year Captions for Instagram to help you out.
Use these New Year’s Instagram captions to quote your first line in the first blank page of the year.
Table of Contents
- New Year’s Instagram Captions for Pics of What Lies Ahead
- Funny New Year Captions for Photos with Friends
- Cute And Sentimental New Year’s Eve Captions to Inspire a New Year’s Resolution
- Same Person, Same Us: New Year’s Couple Captions
New Year’s Instagram Captions for Pics of What Lies Ahead
Try one of these savory, sweet, or sassy captions for your last picture of 2022 or first picture of 2023.
- In an Instant, things can go from that to this.
- How did we ever select the perfect New Year’s Eve outfit without help from our Instagram followers?
- Proof that a picture really is worth a thousand words.
- Photographic proof that I came, I saw, and I survived another New Year’s celebration.
- Just letting everyone know that my LBD (little black dress) is out of lockdown.
- It’s been a year of epic stories to tell our progeny. Hopefully, January will start a new, calmer, and more prosperous storyline.
- Pictures are rosy. Stores are true blue. To my followers, I say… just do you, too.
- What kind of end would 2022 be without a classic Instagram pic?
- Once upon a time one New Years bright, my plight was hashtags here, there, and everywhere.
- We still managed some picture-worthy moments, but I’ve never been so happy to bid my farewells to a year.
- Just another day in the mask, but at least this one has NYE sparkles.
- Old acquaintances and new memories equal the most insta-worthy pictures.
- #Makeway for 2023. Thanks for a lot of too much 2022.
- All that glitters belong to a golden new year.
- Wearing red and black to signal that the year straight out of Dante’s Inferno has officially struck its last match.
- Can’t live life to the fullest unless you’re fully dressed for the occasion.
- Happiness is something that can’t be masked! Living my best life for the New Year.
- Life happens, but at least I got to pick my outfit and my friends.
- Final look of the year, and, of course, I’m going to go out with a bang.
- Eating good, feeling fine, and looking divine to put a lid on this year.
- Cheers to bubbly glasses and bubbly personalities.
- First page down. Now, here’s to making the other 364 just as sparkling.
- If it glitters, then it’s most likely part of this New Year’s Eve outfit.
Funny New Year Captions for Photos with Friends
Give your photos a witty, funny little caption with a little help from these gems.
- Here’s to us all saying: “Thanks for nothing 2022.”
- Photo-documenting this year looks like half of us became recluses and the other half surgeons.
- Who could be bitter with this much glitter on the year’s last day of the year.
- Whoever said family meant never having to watch the ball drop alone with ice cream in one hand and pizza in the other has clearly lied. Cheers anyway, though.
- If you’re turned around looking at yesterday, then you’ll likely miss tomorrow. Happy 2023!
- Another year in the books. Let’s hope the next story isn’t quite so serious and a lot more fun.
- A cute pic to end one heck of an ugly year!
- My New Year resolution is all about winning – so losing weight need not apply.
- All dressed out and up to start this year off upright and out of sight.
- Instead of watching a symbolic reminder of dropped balls throughout the year, we just decided to just have a ball.
- Hindsight is 2022 and aren’t we all glad this odd year is behind us!?!?
- Cheers to all the blessed who know us, all the unfortunate who’ve lost us, and the lucky who will meet us in 2023.
- Adventure isn’t a paid advertisement.
- Save Water, Drink Champagne
- Just me doing me because clever captions are so 2022.
- Wonder how many will be brave enough to risk some bad karma to ask for vintage 2022 wine in a couple of decades?
- You know it’s been a rough year when you have little old ladies crocheting profanities on hand towels.
- The last 12 months are akin to that awkward 6th grade school picture that you just want to hide in the back of the photo album and pretend it never existed.
Cute And Sentimental New Year’s Eve Captions to Inspire a New Year’s Resolution
These are perfect for those laid back pictures that are just naturally cute. Don’t be afraid to get a little sentimental; after all, it’s been a challenging past few months for many people.
- Good food. Great friends. And an awesome start to what has to be a brighter year.
- Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else and with anyone else to start 2023.
- Dreams really do come true. What an amazing start to a much-anticipated new year.
- A toast to all the year’s changes, both good and bad, that have brought us to this moment of peace.
- The last few days of the year offer the perfect vantage point to see that we are our own harshest critics. So, take a moment to applaud all you’ve accomplished.
- Can’t think of a more deserving year to get a gigantic going away party.
- For the first time in history, New Year’s Day is getting more attention than Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas combined. I guess the year accomplished something impressive after all.
- The year behind us is for the what if, but the year to come is all about the will do.
- The best part of the next year is that it’s a book with completely blank pages at your total disposal.
- A befitting end of the year moment like this just had to be documented.
- If the past 12 months have taught us anything, it’s that picture-worthy moments aren’t always picture-perfect.
- Raise a glass to a hope and prayer that this year’s successor has a much better sense of humor, taste, and group benefits.
- Live life with semicolons, not periods, at the end of each year.
- Just me getting started on my saving energy resolution. After all, it takes 43 muscles to frown, but it only takes 17 to smile.
- Can’t love life to the fullest without a full glass, plate, and heart.
- Most anyone can tag any location, but it takes skill and a lot of luck to tag friends like mine.
Same Person, Same Us: New Year’s Couple Captions
You might be spending new year’s together, so whether your mood is loving or funny, you can go ahead and use this captions for your photos.
- New Year, Same Us!
- New Year = New Adventures
- Exciting new memories to come
- Kissing our way into 2023
- Here’s to a bright and beautiful New Year!
- Let’s start the New Year right, together!
- End of a Year, a Love that Never Fades
- Let’s ring in 2023 with love
- Wishing you a New Year full of love and laughter
- Look at us, we’re into 2023
- A Big Party Never Killed Nobody
- New year, new goals! It’s the final countdown.
- Starting the New Year off right-hand in hand!
- Sweet Years are made of dreams
- Writing this New Chapter Together
- A New Year with my one true love!
New Year Hashtags
Here are some hashtags to use under those New Year captions:
#NewYearsCoupleCaptions #NewYearTogether #NewYearLove #NewYearsAdventures #NewYearsMemories #NewYearGoals #NewYearDreams #NewYearChapter #NewYearLoveLaughter
You May Also Like: