25 Mother’s Day Messages That Will Inspire You
No matter how stereotypical it may sound, we owe our mother our own existence. Being the first person we face when we are born, mothers are imprinted on our heart and soul, and they usually are, of course, the ones that care of us the most. On this mother’s day take a moment to send your mother a unique lovable message that will remind her of how much you love her.
If you would like to send a card, scroll down this page to find a beautiful collection of Mother’s Day Cards that are completely free to download, share or post.
- Dear Mother, I pray for you to have a healthy life so that you can not only live long enough to see me through as much of my life as possible, but so you can live happily enough to get the most out of your time. You have always made sure I was taken care of, nursed me through illnesses and stood by me on bad and good times. I love you and I will always care for you.
- I hope that I have made you proud of me, proud of my accomplishments and proud of the person I have become. You are responsible for the best parts of me and I pray I’ve done you justice through my character and behavior.
- Mother I hope you will let me join you in those things that you put off in order to devote so much of your life to raising me. I’ve been your child and you’ve been my confidante, my supporter, and my friend. Please let me now be your support in the same way you have been my support throughout my whole life.
- I hope you know how important you are in the world, not just as a mother, but as a woman who has always tried to do her best to be kind, generous, and loving. At the end of the day you are more than just a mother, although being a mother is certainly enough to garner respect and admiration. You are a human being, a strong woman, and one that I am lucky to know and proud to love and be loved by in return.
- Mother I wish you fun and prosperity! You prepared me so well for life, teaching me and raising me in a way that helped to ensure my success. You taught me the value of hard work and how to have important business taken care of before stopping to relax. I want you to take a break now and relax and let me show you how much I love you while you enjoy peace, calm and tranquility.
- For as long as I can remember, you’ve made my dreams your priority. I now wish for all of your dreams to come true. Putting aside your own aspirations and goals in order to tend to mine, to make me into an achiever, a doer. You’ve done everything in your power to give me the tools and urge to succeed. You have taught me what it is to exist in this life, you’ve inspired me when I wanted to give up and held me when I needed a rest. It is your turn now to go after your goals, whatever they may be. I hope I can be half as much of a help to you in achieving your dreams as you have been to me.
- Last but not least I wish for you to feel the wonderful sense of being loved that you have made me feel throughout my entire existence. There has never been a moment in my life, no matter how dark, when I couldn’t think of you and feel the love you have for me buoying me up and carrying me through. Your love has carried me through so much, it’s lit my way through dark times and lifted me over hard times. Your confidence in me has inspired my own confidence in myself, and my desire to not let you down has transformed into pride of spirit and the ability to move myself on, no matter how difficult things might seem.
- So thank you, Mother, for all you have done and continue to do for me. I am who I am because of you, and I am so glad to have had you both as my Mother and my friend.
- From dress up to makeup your hand has guided my image, and now when I look in the mirror I am happy to see what others have said so often. That I am the spitting image of you. Warm wishes for a Happy Mother’s Day!
- The happiness I feel each day in my heart has been there from the very start. As I watch you care for our children and home, your exquisite loveliness has only grown. So, in the spirit of Mother’s Day, it makes me truly happy to put my love on display.
- My heart feels a depth of gratitude that only a hug can display. I wish that I could wrap my arms around you and make life’s irks go away. But, instead, I will say a happy prayer that we are here together to celebrate this Mother’s Day.
- As I stand in my own kitchen, all grown up, counting my blessings and naming them one by one, your name has come up, and I can’t help but to hear that song that you used to sing. Its happy melody always made you dance and sway, lets sing that song together as we celebrate this day. Warm wishes for many hugs and kisses throughout the day.
- I marvel in your beauty, even as a seasoned woman. You are still so very lovely with your sophisticated ways. Happiness is a blessing that shows upon your face, you inspire so many to become better. Our wish for you on this Mother’s Day is a continual stream of little hugs from those you touch each day.
- Mother, you are so important to me. When no one else could feed me, God provided you. When no one else could chide me, one look from you would do. When no one else could comfort me, your voice was there to soothe. So, as we celebrate your special day, I hope this token of appreciation will reveal my depth of love for you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Life may not have been easy, but through your persevering spirit we have come to see better days. Your wisdom and character has guided this family. We are proud to be the descendants of such a great woman. Our wish is that God’s face will smile upon you in happiness today.
- I remember holding your hand. I remember you combing my hair. And my heart will never let me forget the happiness we’ve shared. So, because I can’t be there this Mother’s Day to open the door for you to walk through or pull the chair out for you to sit down, I am sending you my written love in hopes that happiness will abound. My warmest wishes for a joyous day.
- Your wisdom has guided me on the path to becoming a responsible adult. And I’m blessed that you’ve been here to guide me thus far. I wish you all the happiness that this day should bring, with warm wishes for big hugs and lots of kisses.
- My heart is so happy and filled with gratitude, I am grateful to have been born by a woman like you. Grateful that God blessed us with life in this world, but I am most grateful for being able to spend this day honoring you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- To have a meaningful life and to live it well is what we all wish for. You’ve taught me that living it well begins with prayer. So, on this Mother’s Day morning, my prayer begins with thanking God for allowing me to spend this day with you. Creating new memories to carry us through those times when we need something more to hold on to.
- Thanks for being at my games, even though I was yet developing and success seemed so far away. Thanks for being my sounding board when friends and loved ones were my pain. Thanks for being there to guide me through. I wish you all the joy and happiness that your heart can stand. I love you.
- Your faith has paved the way to much happiness in my life. I have many wishes for you on this day, starting with many kisses on your beautiful face. Just wanting to make you happy on this blessed Mother’s Day.
- Today is no ordinary day, it is the day that I get to honor you as a mother. You have raised your kids, and now you are the safety net to your grandchildren. You are the buffer when home is tense or the cookie baker when life’s just too hard. You are now the Grandest of Mothers and I wish you great strength and much happiness.
- Since I’ve become a mom, I’ve learned a few things that I didn’t understand before. Like how difficult it is to juggle marriage, children, and work. You made it look so easy, but now I know that it wasn’t. I’m grateful for the way you raised me and now I have to give you flowers and big kisses filled with warm wishes for a great Mother’s day.
- It was you who fixed that hole in my pants. It was you who paid for me to learn how to dance. It was your happy face that I longed to see, how proud you were of me. I wish you could see my face now, how happy it is, just knowing that by the time you read this I’ll be there by your side. I love you mom!
- I vowed to love you in sickness and in health. I vowed to provide for you and our family. But, it has been you who provided the happiness needed to make our house a home. My wish for you on this Mother’s Day is to enjoy all love that’s coming your way. My warmest wishes for a joyous day from your hubby!
Happy Mother’s Day Images and Cards
You can download, share and post any of these images for free. For ease of use, tap on the image, if you’re using a smartphone, for the share buttons to appear. If you are using a desktop computer just hover the mouse over the image you like to see the share buttons menu!
Share the love!
Mother’s day is that day through the year that we must all take a moment and celebrate all of the wonderful things our mothers do for us, from the cradle to the grave, things that often go unnoticed. Our moms are the ones who care for us and nurture us when we’re too small to nurture ourselves. Our moms worry over us when we’re too young and immature to worry for our safety, and they constantly console us through all of those little or big trials of life.