50+ Thanksgiving Captions for Pics Full of Gratitude
Who doesn’t love when Thanksgiving rolls around? It’s a wonderful time to get together with friends and family and enjoy a special day full of food, fun, and even football. It’s a day to count our blessings and enjoy every moment we can with the ones we love the most. Of course, what is a special occasion without numerous pictures to look back on in the future? And when you have some amazing pictures, you need some amazing captions to go along with them, right?
That’s our job! We know you are going to have your camera ready to go during the holiday, and we want to make sure you have the right captions to post with your pictures. Don’t let your loyal followers down- choose what you like below and watch as you get like after like!
Warm and Clever Thanksgiving Captions
Captivate your audience with the following descriptions for your collection of Thanksgiving photos!
- There’s stuffed, and then there’s STUFFED.
- Watch out, my buttons are about to burst from the pressure!
- Keep calm and eat on, and on, and on…
- Live, laugh, eat, repeat!
- If you need me, I’ll be zoned out in front of the football game for the next couple of hours!
- There is nothing better than a bunch of turkeys celebrating together!
- Thanksgiving only comes once a year, so why do the pounds seem to stay forever?
- Don’t mind me, I’m just stretching my stomach as far as I can!
- We’re just a bunch of turkeys gathered around one big turkey!
- Leftovers? I’m not sure I know what that word means!
- How is it that I’m even too full for a piece of pie?
- No matter how many times I say I won’t overeat, I never seem to learn.
- Keep your eyes on the pies!
- A piece of pie a day keeps the doctor away!
- Have you ever seen such a wonderful spread? The food, not my thighs.
- Always say yes to more dessert!
- Turkey and stuffing and pie, oh my.
- Here’s to the craziest family to ever gather ‘round the table!
The holidays bring a lot of love and laughter, so make sure you express how your day is with the right captions!
- I’m so glad I wore stretchy pants to dinner!
- Watch out, the button on my pants is about to pop like a champagne cork!
- I doubt I will be able to eat again for days!
- The pies the limit.
- Turkey, pie, and plenty of wine make me feel so, so fine!
- Thank goodness there is plenty of alcohol available to help us get through the holiday!
- The scale is my enemy for the next few days!
- If you need me, please don’t, because I’ll be passed out on the couch from all this food!
- One more slice of pie couldn’t hurt, right?
- Please don’t tell my nutritionist how much I stuffed myself today!
- I guess it’s back to the gym tomorrow!
- Carbo-loading so we can hit the Black Friday sales as early as possible!
- It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without at least one drunk family member.
- Eat, drink, nap, and repeat!
- I’m so grateful and greatly-full!
- Turkey and wine-the best stress relievers of them all!
- Excuse me while I eat as much as humanely possible today!
- Thanksgiving is a wonderful day to fight over the last piece of pumpkin pie!
Cute Thanksgiving Captions for Couples
When you’re facing the holiday as a couple, use the following captions to make your followers smile!
- We’re here to make sure leftovers don’t happen.
- You are the pumpkin to my pie!
- Great food, great wine, and great company. I have so much to be thankful for today!
- I’m so thankful to celebrate Thanksgiving with the love of my life!
- We’re blessed to get to face this wonderful day side-by-side.
- Holidays are always much better when we are together.
- You are the gravy to my mashed potatoes!
- Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, from us to you!
- Words cannot express how blessed I am to celebrate this special day with my soulmate.
- The holidays are all about family, and you are the only family I need to make my life complete.
- I wouldn’t want to stuff my face with anyone else but you by my side!
- We’ll both be at the gym tomorrow after we enjoy this feast of today!
- You’ll always be my favorite blessing.
- Thankful for being able to enjoy so many blessings together, day after day.
- This holiday may be all about being thankful, but I am thankful every day of my life that I found you!
- We’re here to get the festivities started!
- The day just wouldn’t be right without your love in my life!
If you like it, Pin it!
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.