84 Sunshine Quotes to Brighten Your Heart
Whether it’s a rainy or a sunny day, the rays of sunlight remain a true symbol of optimism. Being able to see something brighter on the road ahead means to embrace the notion of progress itself and long for a better tomorrow.
No wonder all these people of art and science made references to sunshine. Reading and sharing them will shed some light on everyone’s day.
Best Sunshine Quotes
- Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.
- Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.
- Laughter is a sunbeam of the soul.
- Ô, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth.
- Don’t wait for the sunshine to brighten your day.
- You can find your own sunshine. Chase your happiness.
- If you can dance like raindrops, there will always be sunshine.
- If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine. Morris West
- To someone you may be their only sunlight; so don’t dim the light. Keep shinning.
- Life is beautiful. I feel beauty all around me, in the sunshine, in the winds,in the rains, in the people, everywhere.
- Life can be so sweet on the sunny side of the street. Frank Sinatra
- I’m just a simple guy, I live from day to day. A ray of sunshine melts my frown and blows my blues away. Jimmy Page
- Don’t let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today. Nandina Morris
- Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- A smile is simply sunshine within that you just can’t keep to yourself.
- If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. Roald Dahl
Short Sunshine Quotes
- After rain, comes sunshine. Unknown
- Be your own sunshine. ALWAYS.
- Sun will also retry to shine tomorrow then why not you.
- Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.
- Learn from flowers-always angle towards the sun.
- Sunshine is the best medicine. Unknown
- Sunshine, everybody loves the sunshine. Roy Ayers
- Sunshine all the time makes a desert. Arabian Proverb
- Friends are the sunshine of life. John Hay
- Look at the sunny side of everything. Christian D. Larsen
- Every morning’s dew is a fresh breath of a new beginning.
- A good laugh is sunshine in the house. William Makepeace Thackeray
- Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine. Mario Fernandez
- A compliment is verbal sunshine. Robert Orben
Look forward, in the direction of sunshine. Lailah Gifty Akita
Famous Sunshine Quotes
- I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.
- Just living is not enough… One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. Hans Christian Andersen
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Maya Angelou
- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It’s the artist’s business to create sunshine when the sun falls. Romain Rolland
- Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. William Shakespeare
- Make hay while the sun shines. Miguel de Cervantes
- A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Andrew Carnegie
- Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.
- If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightning. Khalil Gibran
- Danger gleams like sunshine to a brave man’s eyes. Euripides
- Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. Benjamin Franklin
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair… S
- In the morning I drink a glass of sunshine to brighten my heart. I smile to spread the light of life.
- May sunshine surround you each new day. And may smiles and love never be far away. Catherine Pulsifer
- He that will enjoy the brightness of sunshine, must quit the coolness of the shade. Samuel Johnson
- The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy. Henry Ward Beecher
- I believe in the hands that work, in the brains that think, and in the hearts that love…I believe in sunshine, fresh air, friendship, calm sleep, beautiful thoughts. Elbert Hubbard
Inspirational Sunshine Quotes
- When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine. Unknown
- Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
- Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the mind.
- Let there always be a bright spot in your heart for the people around you. They might need a bit of sunshine.
- Look at the bright side of life and the bright side will look at you. The reflections we send out always return.
- Without stormy days, we forget to value sunny skies.
- Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. Jack Ma
- Compliment people wherever you go. Praise every single thing you see. Be a ray of sunshine to everyone you meet. Rhonda Byrne
- Surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Laughter is to the soul what sunshine is to a flower.
- Worry does not keep it from raining tomorrow, but it does keep it from being sunny today.
- There is nothing more beautiful than a rainbow, but it takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow. Unknown
- As long as this exists, and I may live to see it, this sunshine, the cloudless skies, while this lasts, I cannot be unhappy. Anne Frank
- Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows. Robert Green Ingersoll
- Faith is the virtue of the storm, just as happiness is the virtue of sunshine. Ruth Fulton Benedict
- Your thoughts and your perception of the world influences all that you do, and all that you are, and all that you can be. If you see the sunshine, feel the sunshine then you feel good. But if your focus is only on the clouds and the dark sky then you may find yourself a bit gloomy. Catherine Pulsifer
Anyone’s life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air, and a happy contented spirit. Lillie Langtry
- Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves John Muir
Sunshine Quotes For Her
- Sunshine state of mind. Unknown
- In your eyes I found something that shines brighter than a thousand rays of sunshine.
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. David Viscott
- Don’t let anybody steal your sunshine. Unknown
- He turns to her, sunlight in his eyes.
- You are the yellow-breasted finch singing the sound of sunshine into my heart.
- Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink. Lilly Pulitzer
- I’ll be your sun, I’ll shine on you.. I’ll make you happy; I’ll smile to you.
- Sunshine always inspires me. Judith Hill
Poetic Sunshine Quotes
- Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
- A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine. Anne Bronte
- Before you let the sun in, mind it wipes its shoes. Dylan Thomas
- Moonlight is sculpture; sunlight is painting.
- This is how I would die
into the love I have for you:
As pieces of cloud
dissolve in sunlight.
- It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.
- Sunshine will guide your heart even on the most darkest of days.
- Sunshine cannot bleach the snow, Nor time unmake what poets know. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Think of the days alive with sunshine, not the dismal days of rain. Robert E Farley
Funny Sunshine Quotes
- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. Steve Martin
- Whisky is liquid sunshine.
- I always assumed everybody shared my love for overcast skies. It came as a shock to find out that some people prefer sunshine.
- A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. Lee Entrekin
You May Also Like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.