Let the Day Smile With You | 140 Shiny Smile Quotes
As a truly universal human code to indicate joy or happiness, smile has been revered by hundreds of historical figures and famous artists for the positive effect it has on people.
Best Smile Quotes
- Never regret anything that made you smile.
- I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.
- You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
- Peace begins with a smile…
- My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.
- A smile is a friend maker. Bangambiki Habyarimana
- Smile, breathe and go slowly. Thich Nhat Hanh
- The blooming spring is the smile of the ever-joyful nature.
- Never stop smiling not even when you’re sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.
- A smile cures the wounding of a frown.
- Smile is the vainest thing you can wear without costing you anything.
- A smile has the power to fill your heart with love and light.
- You are successful, only if someone is smiling because of you.
- A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. William Arthur Ward
- Everyone smiles in the same language.
- Smiles and laughter are contagious; feel free to spread these viruses.
- Ιf you feel happy, Smile with all your heart. if you’re down, smile with all your might.
- It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.
- A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others. Dalai Lama
- The day is won […] And yet you do not smile, boy. The living should smile, for the dead cannot.
- It seems to me that what we call beauty in a face lies in the smile: if the smile heightens the charm of the face, the face is a beautiful one; if it does not alter it, the face is ordinary, and if it is spoilt by a smile, it is ugly.
- If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning‘ at total strangers.
Short Smile Quotes and Smile Captions
- If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.
- I silently smiled at my incessant good fortune.
- Smile is a good reply to the dark world.
- Smile. Be open and welcoming.
- An honest smile is an icebreaker.
- You’re never fully dressed without a smile.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. Phyllis Diller
- The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.
- Smile, it’s natural makeup.
- Look back, and smile on perils past!
- Colors are the smiles of nature. Leigh Hunt
- Your smile lights up the entire Universe!
- Smile, and the day will smile with you.
- I love those who can smile in trouble. Leonardo da Vinci
- The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
- A laugh is a smile out of control.
- When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
- Even a smile is a good deed. Shari Arison
- A single smile can turn a bad moment good.
- The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.
- You don’t have to be happy to smile.
- Be awesome! Smile like a flower.
- Smile is the beauty of the soul.
- Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge.
- Strong people are ones who can smile for others’ happiness.
- Smiles are the soul’s kisses. Minna Thomas Antrim
Inspirational Quotes About Smile
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word.
- Our smile affirms our awareness and determination to live in peace and joy. The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.
- I have lost my smile, but don’t worry. The dandelion has it.
- Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile.
- Smile, because your teeth weren’t made just for eating and biting. Man Ray
- Love and compassion are the mother and father of a smile. We need to create more smiles in our world today. Smiles, after all, pave the way to a happy world.
- What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
- A smiling face, after a certain age, is a triumph of the human spirit.
- She had not known before that it takes two to make a smile.
- Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.
- Learn to smile at every situation. See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability.
- I smile like a flower not only with my lips but with my whole being. Rumi
- Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.
- Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.
- Smile creates love and peace; love and peace create smile.
- After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s infeasible duty is to be of good cheer.
Life Smile Quotes
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. Dr. Seuss
- Keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
- Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.
- I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.
- If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work.
- We know from daily life that we exist for other people first of all, for whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.
- Use your smile to change the world but don’t let the world change your smile. Unknown
- Darling, when things go wrong in life, you lift your chin, put on a ravishing smile, mix yourself a little cocktail…
- I live for those who love me, for those who know me true; for the heaven that smiles above me and awaits my spirit too. For the cause that lacks assistance, for the wrong that needs resistance, for the future in the distance, and the good that I can do.
- We should learn to smile as we fall, so much so as when we have it all.
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.
Famous Smile Quotes
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
- Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
- Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.
- A genuine, affectionate smile is very important in our day-to-day lives.
- Greet your friends with a smile, and put soul into every handclasp.
- We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
- I do not need drugs to be a genius, do not take a genius to be human, but I need your smile to be happy.
- Always remember to smile and look up at what you got in life. Marilyn Monroe
- A smile is the best makeup a girl could wear. Marilyn Monroe
- A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. Denis Waitley
- I must die. Must I then die lamenting? I must be put in chains. Must I then also lament? I must go into exile. Does any man then hinder me from going with smiles and cheerfulness and contentment?
- A smile or a tear has not nationality; joy and sorrow speak alike to all nations, and they, above all the confusion of tongues, proclaim the brotherhood of man.
- It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. It faced–or seemed to face–the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor.
- Such a simple thing, kindness. Such a simple thing. A nice word of encouragement, given when needed. An act of friendship. A passing smile.
- The flower that does not smile
at the branches withers.
Smile Happiness Quotes
- A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
- Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
- Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. Trust. Hope. Love. Wish. Believe.
- Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
- Happiness is something that you cannot see. It is naturally felt. When you feel it, you wouldn’t wanna let go of it. It makes you smile. It keeps you going.
- it’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!
- I guess when you smile, it’s just joy coming out of you.
- Happiness is a beautiful smile.
- A smile is simply sunshine within that you just can’t keep to yourself.
- Ah, what happiness it is to be with people who are all happy, to press hands, press cheeks, smile into eyes.
- A true smile is when the mouth and the heart coordinate with each other.
Fake Smile Quotes
- A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.
- Talk less. Smile more. Don’t let them know what you’re against or what you’re for.
- Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.
- The pimp has a grin, never a smile.
- Gimme an honest frown over a false smile, any day.
- Hate looks like everybody else until it smiles.
- I’ve learned that sometimes a smile represents the greatest form of deceit.
- Fake a smile. No one knows you’re broken.
- All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul. Robin Williams
Funny Smile Quotes
- You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.
- If you haven’t seen your wife smile at a traffic cop, you haven’t seen her smile her prettiest. K
- … have a smile for everyone you meet and a plan to kill them.
- If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.
Beautiful Smile Quotes
- A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
- Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
- I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. Maybe as big. But not as beautiful.
- It was sweet and lovely, that smile, perhaps the more so because it wasn’t complicated by much in the way of thought.
Her Smile Quotes
- When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
- He smiles and says” your beauty lights up everything around you.
- Her smile was like a swift light passing across a darkened room.
- Her smile, I’m sure, burnt Rome to the ground.
- When she smiled at me, I felt unborn poems stirring within.
- She smiled, and there it was again, that aching pressure in his chest. Love, or a heart attack. Kind of the same thing.
- My lips are like camera for her, whenever I click her with my lips, she smiles.
- But you’re so busy changing the world
Just one smile can change all of mine
- Your smile carries my heart away every time that I see you.
- Sally has a smile I would accept as my last view on earth…
- Her smile shames the sun.
- Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.
His Smile Quotes
- But, my God, it’s so beautiful when the boy smiles.
- That smile could move mountains. It could also break hearts.
- Science teaches to think but love teaches to smile.
- An enigmatic smile is worth ten pages of dialogue.
- The smile upon my lips,
It will surely never die
As I’m waiting here for you
until you’re by my side.
Quotes To Make You Smile
- It’s a little magic trick you can play on yourself. Whenever you feel sad and lonely, just smile and close your eyes. Do it as many times as you have to.
- Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family.
- Breathing in, I calm body and mind. Breathing out, I smile. Dwelling in the present moment I know this is the only moment.
- Always wear a smile, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile!
- If we smile at someone, he or she will smile back. And a smile costs nothing. We should plague everyone with joy.
- I like it when my mother smiles. And I especially like it when I make her smile.
- May sunshine surround you each new day. And may smiles and love never be far away. Catherine Pulsifer
- If you have the power to smile through difficult times, then you have nothing to fear. Even hell becomes heaven for you.
- Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.
- Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So, keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. Marilyn Monroe
You May Also Like
Click here for our best birthday wishes.