Take the Money & Run | Pay Day Quotes
If you are searching for both original and famous pay day quotes ranging from funny to very powerful ones about equal pay, we have an abundance of that right here for you to choose from.
Go on and celebrate pay day with any of the dozens of cool lines below about getting paid.
20 Original Funny Quotes about finally getting paid
- Whew, it sure feels so good to finally lay my hands on my paycheck! Let’s hope it stays with me until the end of the month.
- Dear God, you can go ahead and destroy this world on any other day but please not on pay day!
- I am 100% confident I love pay day more than Romeo loved Juliet! God bless you, pay day.
- I have lived on this earth long enough to conclude that the only time the average man is truly happy is the day that he gets paid.
- There ain’t no day as joyful as pay day! May I live to see many more days like today!
- My favorite job in this world is collecting my paycheck. It makes my heart smile.
- True happiness is cashing your paycheck after waiting for it for a very long time!
- I don’t know about you, but for me, happiness cometh from pay day!
- Many a sick man receives his healing not from a physician or from God but from a paycheck.
- If every day were pay day, what a wonderful place this world would be.
- Today is pay day! Now you can show poverty the door!
- My dearest paycheck, you are the cornerstone of my happiness! I just wish you could stay with me for a very long time.
- The only feeling I can compare to surviving the odds and hanging in there until pay day is the feeling you get after finally crossing the finishing line at the end of a full marathon!
- Jesus Christ was not the only one to perform remarkable miracles. I perform extraordinary miracles every month surviving until pay day. If this isn’t a miracle, there’s no such thing as a miracle!
- If Judas had been perseverant enough to hold on until pay day, like most of us do, he probably wouldn’t have betrayed Christ for 30 pieces of silver.
- Yay! It’s pay day, and my hands itch to hold my pay check more than my lover!
- It might have taken as long as the second coming of Jesus Christ to come but it is finally here! At this juncture, I’d like to congratulate and thank myself for surviving till pay day!
- Nothing can ever lower the kilowatts in my smile today because it’s pay day today!
- In paradise, it’s always pay day!
- My salary takes forever to come to me but just the twinkling of an eye to bid me farewell. Dear salary, how I wish we could spend some more quality time together!
Powerful Quotes about Payment Equality between Men and Women
- “This is not about the women’s team going after the men’s team, or comparing stats and records with them. We love those guys, and they have come out publicly in support of our filing and have offered to help however possible. They have also fought their way to better compensation, and without them fighting for what they have, we would have no general benchmark for what we deserve: equal pay for equal play. It’s a pretty simple concept. But as with so many professions in the United States, it is still not a reality for the female soccer players who represent this country.” – Alex Morgan
- “As a father, I want to know my daughter will have the same opportunities as my sons…A Liberal government is committed to working with the provinces and territories to ensure that women receive equal pay for equal work.” – Justin Trudeau
- “It can be frustrating. It can be painful. Your salary is a way to quantify what you’re worth. If men are being paid a lot more for doing the same thing, it feels shitty.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
- “Every single interviewer asked, ‘Isn’t this an amazing time for women in comedy?’ People really wanted us to be openly grateful — ‘Thank you so much!’ — and we were like, ‘No, it’s a terrible time. If you were to really look at it, the boys are still getting more money for a lot of garbage, while the ladies are hustling and doing amazing work for less.’” – Tina Fey
- “I think every female actress knew [about the pay gap], and they all knew that it was happening, but nobody wanted to say anything because they were just like, ‘OK, you know what, I still got paid; it wasn’t as much, but I still got paid.’ Society was telling them if that if you speak out you’re going to be labeled, like, this feminist crazy person, difficult, difficult to work with — and that, in itself, is very sexist. All these female actresses are literally labeled difficult to work with because, God forbid, they have an opinion.” – Rowan Blanchard
- “You have a girl taking out the same college loan as her male counterpart in her class. But she will take years longer to pay off her student loan. It will take her longer to buy a house. She will have less money in her retirement account and be more likely to be poor when she’s elderly. Her kids will be affected. The issue of pay inequality is really important because experts say it will take 40 years for that gap to close. We don’t have 40 years to wait.” – Patricia Arquette
- “I’m sorry, if a woman does the same job as a man, she should be paid the same amount of money. She just should. That’s just the way the world should work. What are you telling your daughter when she grows up? ‘You’ve got to just understand that you’re a girl. You have a vagina, so that’s not as valuable.’ What are you telling her?” – Viola Davis
- “We must carry forward the work of the women who came before us and ensure our daughters have no limits on their dreams, no obstacles to their achievements, and no remaining ceilings to shatter.” – Barack Obama
- “I’m over trying to find the ‘adorable’ way to state my opinion and still be likable! Fuck that. I don’t think I’ve ever worked for a man in charge who spent time contemplating what angle he should use to have his voice heard. It’s just heard. Jeremy Renner, Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper all fought and succeeded in negotiating powerful deals for themselves. If anything, I’m sure they were commended for being fierce and tactical, while I was busy worrying about coming across as a brat and not getting my fair share.” – Jennifer Lawrence
- “We need to stop buying into the myth about gender equality. It isn’t a reality yet. Today, women make up half of the U.S. workforce, but the average working woman earns only 77% of what the average working man makes. But unless women and men both say this is unacceptable, things will not change.” – Beyoncé
- “Equal pay for equal work. It’s common sense. It’s also overdue. Let’s close the gap and let’s do it now.” – Joe Biden “The reality is that, if we do nothing, it will take 75 years, or for me to be nearly 100, before women can expect to be paid the same as men for the same work.” – Emma Watson
- “Imagine you’re a little girl. You’re growing up. You practice as hard as you can, with girls, with boys. You have a dream. You fight, you work, you sacrifice to get to this stage. You work as hard as anyone you know. And then you get to this stage, and you’re told you’re not the same as a boy. Almost as good, but not quite the same. Think how devastating and demoralizing that could be.” — Venus Williams
- “It’s indisputable that there’s a real pay gap. People can argue about how big, but that’s almost besides the point. The point is that every woman, every girl, deserves to get paid what they’re worth.” – Sheryl Sandberg