9 Months for a Miracle | 90 New Mom Quotes
Has someone you know become a new mom? It is a fact their life has changed and they are enjoying that magical feeling of motherhood, as well as adjusting to a new schedule. It is a remarkable joyful time full of intense moments of happiness. However, new challenges and responsibilities may be a bit overwhelming. In spite of this, this is a time they indulge in such tender emotions and take pleasure in all the beautiful scents that come with babies.
If a loved one, a friend or colleague has recently become a new mom, look no further! Here you will find our great collection of quotes to choose from. The is a variety to inspire and encourage a new mom to obtain the energy and strength needed to continue embracing this new life with a glowing smile.
New Mom Quotes
- You never understand life until it grows inside of you. Sandra C. Kassis
- A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin. Amy Tan
- There are places in the heart you don’t even know exist until you love a child. Anne Lamott
- Enjoy every moment, Mama, they grow up before you know it. Unknown
- Birth is the epicenter of women’s power. Ani DiFranco
- My daughter introduced me to myself. Beyoncé Knowles
- Birth matters. It brings us into being, on many levels. Ananda Lowe
- For when a child is born the mother also is born again. Gilbert Parker
- The most magical day of my life was the day I became a mother. Unknown
- Everything has changed, and yet, I’m more me than I’ve ever been. Iain Thomas
- Having kids feels like that first seventh-grade crush that overwhelms every molecule in your body, but it’s permanent. Kristen Bell
- Nothing in life will ever make you as happy, as sad, as exhausted, or as incredibly proud as motherhood. Unknown
- A sleeping baby is the new happy hour. Unknown
- Be patient with yourself. You and your baby are both learning new things each day. Unknown
- A mother’s love endures through all. Washington Irving
- Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes. Joyce Armor
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. Victor Hugo
- You don’t take a class; you’re thrown into motherhood and learn from experience. Jennie Finch
- The choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is. Oprah
- The sweet smell of a baby must be one of the best smells in the whole world. Anonymous
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things — wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. Eda LeShan
- There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation. Pamela S. Nadav
- The best thing about being a new mom is the lower tolerance from not drinking for nine months. Anonymous
- Sleep is like the unicorn—it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any. Unknown
- Just when you think you know love, something little comes along and reminds you just how big it is. Unknown
- A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die. Mary Mason
- Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and show her that she is stronger than them. Unknown
- Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. Elizabeth Stone
- During labor, let your voice be strong and unhindered. Women have been silenced in the birth room for too long. Lauralyn Curtis
- You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child to love. Jennifer Hudson
- Feeling fat lasts nine months, but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever. Nikki Dalton
- Babies are always more trouble than you thought — and more wonderful. Charles Osgood
- Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child. Tina Brown
- Loving a baby is a circular business, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give the more you get and the more you get the more you feel like giving. Penelope Leach
- Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that. Heather Wittenberg
Funny New Mom Quotes
- Having children is like living in a frat house – nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up. Ray Romano
- A baby changes your dinner party conversation from politics to poops. Maurice Johnston
- I don’t want to sleep like a baby, I want to sleep like my husband. Unknown
- Once you sign on to be a mother, 24/7 is the only shift they offer. Jodi Picoult
- Children are like crazy, drunken small people in your house. Julie Bowen
- Ah, babies. They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts. Tina Fey
- A two-year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it. Jerry Seinfeld
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? Milton Berle
- 90% of parenting is just thinking about when you can lie down again. Unknown
- The closest I get to a spa day is when steam from the dishwasher smacks me in the face. @foreverymom
- The majority of my diet is made up of foods that my kid didn’t finish. Carrie Underwood
- Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it. Marshall McLuhan
- How could something so small create so much of something so disgusting? Steve Guttenberg in Three Men and a Baby
- Sleep at this point is just a concept, something I’m looking forward to investigating in the future. Amy Poehler
- Why don’t kids understand that their nap is not for them but for us? Alyson Hannigan.
Inspirational Quotes for New Moms
- Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom. Harriette Hartigan
- There is a wondrous curiosity in every young mother. It is a strange miracle to see, to hold a living being formed in and coming out of one’s self. Simone De Beauvoir
- Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears. Kate Winslet
- In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves. Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Rigid plans work best if you’re building a skyscraper; with something as mysteriously human as giving birth, it’s best, both literally and figuratively, to keep your knees bent. Mark Sloan
- You rock a sobbing child without wondering if today’s world is passing you by, because you know you hold tomorrow in your arms. Neil A. Maxwell
- Birth is the sudden opening of a window, through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. For what has happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything. William Macneile Dixon
- A baby arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, heart grows fuller, and life means more. Unknown
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism. Gilda Radner
Messages for a New Mom
- Good morning, sweetie! Sending the heartiest of congratulations to you on the latest addition to your absolutely lovely family. Your baby is lucky to have an amazing woman like you as his/her mother.
- I remain proud of your fortitude and strength over the past nine months. Now that our little prince is here, I know that he will find a terrific mom in you. Good morning!
- Congratulations on giving us a pretty little princess! May you receive divine wisdom, knowledge, protection, and understanding to coach her well. Good morning!
- Finally, the long wait is over. I’m so happy for you that you’ll experience the joy and fulfillment that comes with motherhood. Good morning, and have yourself a truly blissful life.
- Good morning! I wanted to remind you to engage in the play, tale telling, and cuddling now because they grow up so fast. I’m so proud of you. Congratulations.
- Your first job has become a mere avocation; work is now all about showing solicitude, affection, and unconditional love to this handsome little boy. Good morning, and congratulations.
- I encourage you to savor every bit of motherhood — both the challenging and enjoyable because you’ve earned it. Good morning and congratulations, my friend.
- The journey of motherhood is marked by ups and downs. For the sake of this cutie, I exhort you to stay the course. Congratulations, and have yourself a beautiful morning!
- Good morning, honey! I wanted to thank you for making me a proud father. You just took my joy to extraordinary levels. For this, I remain most grateful.
- Real mothers are forbearing, thoughtful, compassionate, and firm. May you live beyond these expectations. Good morning, and congratulations on finally joining the beautiful mothers of this world.
- Good morning to the newest mother in our family! Thank you so much for expanding our family with comely twins. Do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Congratulations.
- As the newest grandmother on the block, I promise to share all the tips and secrets for raising amazing kids that I know. Good morning, congratulations, and thank you so much for making me proud. Cheers.
- Birthing a baby is a sublime experience; none but you can understand how it truly feels. I’m sure that you will have a great time teaching our little one the ropes of life. Good morning, and congratulations.
- I have no doubt in my mind that this little angel you have brought into this world will become confident, brave, and intelligent like her mom. After all, such good traits can rub off another easily. Good morning, and congratulations on gifting us with such a beautiful angel.
- I can’t wait to hear all about the cuddles, bedtime stories, and sweet baby sounds. They really infuse motherhood with life and smiles. Good morning and congratulations to you, my dear.
- The first baby is and will always be the first love, first companion, and first soft spot. I urge you to savor every bit of it. Congratulations and good morning, my sister!
- Good morning and congratulations, sweetie! Thank you for proving me right when I said you have what it takes to be a mother. I look forward to having many more little angels with you, my love.
- I look forward to raising my son along yours! Together, we can make a power team. Hearty congratulations, my friend! Good morning.
- At long last, our handsome little prince is here with this! May the womb that bore him be strong, happy, and content forever. Good morning and congratulations, dear.
- You have overcome months of pain, discomfort, and illness to bear a wonderful son. I pray that you will find an even stronger endurance to raise him to a responsible adult. Good morning, my little sister.
- I imagine that you are overcome by an overwhelming sense of accomplishment at this time. The entire family and I were very happy to hear the news of your baby. Good morning and congratulations!
- Good morning, and welcome to the mother’s club! As a newly minted mother, you are allowed to kiss and cuddle your baby at any time of the day. Here’s to enjoying and living the moment. Cheers!
- When I first had my kid, all I wanted to do was cuddle with her all day. I imagine you have a similar feeling at this time. Make sure to enjoy her. Good morning, and congratulations.
- I’m sure you woke up to the dulcet cry of your baby today. How sweet that must have been! Hearty congratulations to you, my dear. Good morning!
- Today, you’ve begun a journey that requires tenacity, patience, and resolve. I couldn’t be more proud to call you my daughter. Good morning, and congratulations on the cute baby.
- Being a first-time mother can be both challenging and rewarding. Now it behooves on you to stick with it and give it your best shot. I’m confident in your abilities. Good morning, and congratulations on the new baby.
- Good morning, dear. The joy of every new mother is hearing the laughter of her new baby. I’m sure you will have your fare share of it today. Sending you loads of hearty congratulations once again.
- Babies are a constant reminder to take time and savor the things that matter in this life. I hope you will spend some quality time with the little one. Good morning, and very big congratulations to you!
- I’ve always wondered what it feels like to be a first-time mother. We should make time so that you can tell me all about it. Please know that the family and I are so happy for you. Good morning.
- Here’s to more laughter, fun, and learning with this charming princess. I can’t wait to see her face to face! Good morning, and congratulations.
You May Also Like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.