99 Holding Hands Quotes and Captions for Those Tender Moments
When you are lucky enough to have people in your life that you care about, you want to be close to them. We bond with other people in many ways, including holding hands. Touching is a way to connect with others and helps us feel closer.
Holding hands with friends, family and loved ones makes us feel linked together. Taking pictures of this connecting is an amazing way to spread the good feelings. Below are several captions to use on your social media accounts to explain how special this connection makes us feel, as well as famous quotes about this affectionate expression which are going to inspire you.
Look at you being all loving and caring.
- Never let me go!
- Smiling with our hands!
- I’m the flower and you are my bee!
- I’m up to no good when I’m with you!
- You and me!
- Does my hand look fat?
- I plan to keep holding hands forever.
- Vitamin me and you.
- Cuter than a kitten.
- Holding tight feels right!
- Forever together!
- Never going to let you go!
- Man hands ’cause I’m a man!
- Holding you close!
- Clinging to my boo!
- Hugs and hand-holding!
- Can’t deny you’re my guy!
- Absolute cute!
- Do we look extra?
- Big yikes on holding hands!
- We just can’t stay lowkey!
- Straight fire we’re cute.
Funny Holding Hands Captions
You love bringing humor into people’s lives.
- Holding on tight may be annoying but I just don’t care!
- I’m not holding your hand just to check on your manicure.
- Love is the answer to every question.
- I plead temporary insanity whenever I act silly around you.
- You add more meaning to my life than any dictionary.
- When I look at you, I think how lucky you are to have me.
- Hang on tight. It’s going to be a bumpy ride!
- I love you more than chocolate!
- Friends don’t let friends stop holding hands.
- You take my breath away like an asthma attack.
- You’ve single handily stolen my heart!
- I’m connecting to you like a good wi-fi signal!
- Don’t let go because you think I’m OCD. Just close the door ten times when you leave.
- I’m never going to make fun of your life choices again. After all, you chose me!
- I love you with my whole belly. It’s bigger than my heart!
- Loving you has been the best three days of my life!
- I’m like a raindrop. I’m falling for you.
- This is really getting out of hand!
- You hand-some guy!
Inspirational Holding Hands Captions
Your friends and loved ones inspire you every day.
- You ground me by holding my hand. I love your support and care.
- Holding my hand keeps me firmly planted in reality. Thank you for always being there.
- I’m holding on to you for dear life.
- Your caring touch means the world to me. Being together is the best thing in my life!
- I need three things to live: food, water, and you!
- When I looked up the meaning of love there was a picture of you and I holding hands.
- You make me smile even when I’m sad. I’ll never let you go.
- Even though I am a strong person, when I hold your hand, I feel like I can conquer the world!
- Your hand is the only one I ever want to hold. You complete me.
- Hold my hand and I will follow you anywhere. I’m courageous when I’m with you.
- Holding your hand shows the world how proud I am to be with you.
- I know I’m not alone when you are holding my hand. Thank you for always being by my side.
- With you beside me I feel like I can accomplish anything.
- Soft but strong. Your hands are the key to forever happiness.
- When we first met and you reached out to take my hand, I knew we were meant to be together.
- We fit together perfectly. Look at us holding hands like a couple who have been together forever.
- Knowing we are going through life hand in hand makes me feel happy and content.
- The strength in your hands makes me feel safe and secure.
- When we hold hands and you pull me close, I melt!
Holding Hands Love Quotes
- Holding hands is a promise to one another that, for just a moment, the two of you don’t have to face the world alone. Unknown
- I don’t know where my road is going, but I know that I walk better when I hold your hand. Alfred de Musset
- True love doesn’t consist of holding hands, it consists of holding hearts. Orlando Aloysius Battista
- Hold my hand and I’ll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere. West Side Story
- Only take someone’s hand in a certain way, even look into their eyes in a certain way, and the world is changed forever. Iris Murdoch
- Holding hands, for example, is a way to remember how it feels to say nothing together. Nicole Krauss
- Holding her hand in public is just another way of saying you’re proud to have her. Drake
- Just to hold my hand will make me think you love me as much as I love you. Leigh-Ann Beckett
- Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey. Vera Nazarian
- She said nothing with her voice and everything with her caring touch. Dave Cenker
- You know it’s love when you want to keep holding hands even after you’re sweaty. Rita Rudner
- And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,
They danced by the light of the moon.
- I like old-fashioned romance, when the two people sleep in separate beds but still hold hands all night. Their hands rest on a little table between the beds. Kaley Cuoco
- I want to try with someone who loves me enough to try with me. I want to grow old looking at the same face every morning. I want to grow old looking at the same face every night at the dinner table. I want to be one of those old couples you see still holding hands and laughing after fifty years of marriage. That’s what I want. I want to be someone’s forever. Rachel Gibson
- Have you ever really held the hand of someone you love? Not just in passing, a loose link between you – but truly clasped, with the pulses of your wrists beating together and your fingers mapping the knuckles and nails like a cartographer learning a country by heart? Jodi Picoult, Salem Falls
- His hand glides down my arm, folds over my hand. His fingers lace with mine, palms kissing. I can feel the fast thud of his heart through this single touch. Sophie Jordan
Hold My Hand Quotes
- I could conquer the world with one hand as long as you’re holding the other. Lauren Alaina
- Sit with me, and I’ll not be alone. Hold my hand, and I’ll not feel alone. Cry with me, and I’ll no longer suffer alone. Richelle E. Goodrich
- You never know what’s around the corner unless you peek. Hold someone’s hand while you do it. You will feel less scared. Amy Poehler
Holding Hands Quotes About Family
- Trails need to be wider so people can walk while holding hands. Dave Barry
- There are some needs only you can see. There are some hands only you can hold. There are some people only you can reach. Timothy Keller
- Ah, what happiness it is to be with people who are all happy, to press hands, press cheeks, smile into eyes. Katherine Mansfield
- Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand. Emily Kimbrough
- I’m not asking you to walk in my shoes; I’d never wish my afflictions on anyone. But could you walk beside me on the secure ground and reach to hold my hand? Richelle E. Goodrich
- We’re living in an acquisitive capitalist society that is fundamentally anti-family and fundamentally uncomfortable with just enjoying being human. We’d rather shop than live, acquire than love and stare into a screen than hold each other. Frank Schaeffer
Holding Hands Quotes About Friends
- We all have our moments of being fed up… but give me your hand and I’ll hold it. If you are being bullied I am thinking of you. You are not alone and it will get better. Don’t let them win. It’s okay not to be okay. Jessie J
- When you agree to collaborate, you agree to jump off a cliff holding hands with everyone, hoping the resourcefulness of each will insure that you all land on your feet. Frank Gehry
- Expressions of affection, like putting your arm around someone’s shoulder, holding hands, or giving a kiss good night, involve the principle of honesty. John Bytheway
Famous Holding Hands Quotes
- In joined hands there is still some token of hope, in the clenched fist, none. Victor Hugo
- They were not holding hands, but their shadows were. Toni Morrison, Beloved
- Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? Ernest Gaines
- Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of having someone just hold your hand. Richelle E. Goodrich
- One hand I extend into myself, the other toward others. Dejan Stojanovic
- People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don’t need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there. Mahatma Gandhi
- I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Hold the old holding hand. Hold and be held. Plod on and never recede. Slowly with never a pause plod on and never recede. Samuel Beckett
- And he understands. He understands why people hold hands: he’d always thought it was about possessiveness, saying This is mine. But it’s about maintaining contact. It is about speaking without words. It is about I want you with me and don’t go. Cassandra Clare
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.