65 Hiking Quotes and Captions for Moments That Count
Many love to hike and the adventure surrounding such an exhilarating activity. Hiking has been proven to have several benefits to our health, both physical and psychological. Of course, the scenery and special moments make for awesome Instagram posts.
But such amazing pictures are worthy of an equally stellar caption. No worries if you are more action than words! We have this collection of hiking captions that will match perfectly with all your favorite hiking pictures.
Hiking Captions For Adventurers On Instagram
Pair your adventurous hiking moments with one of these captions.
- Adventure called. So, I put on my hiking boots and answered.
- Counting life in smiles, not steps, is always an expedition to happiness.
- All it takes to get lost is a beautiful place and sturdy shoes.
- I work hard so I can hike hard.
- This is my idea of RPMs.
- Keep your sparkling diamonds and white pearls. All I want are campfire almonds and green trails.
- If there’s a WiFi signal for Instagram WHILE you’re adventuring, then you may want to relocate and post later.
- The right attitude at the right altitude and longitude = adventures of a lifetime.
- Once upon a time, she donned exploration and excitement and bonded with adventure. Happily ever after.
- Be brave and bold, and adventures beyond belief will await you anywhere and everywhere.
- I just decided to take the long way home.
- I was tired of looking at the world only through the eyes of others. #hikethisway
- The world is too wide to live life on a short leash.
- Can I quit my day job, please?
- Why hear about it when you could be doing it? #seekandfind
Funny Hiking Captions
Use one of these texts for your funny moments while hiking.
- I decided to play hide and seek…. come find me.
- Wanderers are more found than they are lost. Just saying.
- When two roads diverge in the woods, just be calm and call it going for a hike or two.
- Too much fresh air is as impossible as having too many shoes.
- Just so you know… going for a nice hike and talking to Mother Nature is way cheaper than going to therapy.
- No matter what the question is, the answer is yes if it involves any sort of hiking.
- Always blaze your own path. Well, unless you’re lost in the woods, and then you can just follow someone else’s pre-made trail.
- When you’re feeling low, just go climb a mountain.
- I’ve started a new hobby – collecting adventurous moments and their captions.
- I’m a great multitasker. I can pretend to be listening and imagine myself on a hiking getaway all at the same time. #Youshouldbehere
Hiking Pun Captions
Use one of these clever puns for your hiking picture caption.
- Just put your foot in a boot if you want happiness and adventure to go hand-and-hand off into the sunset.
- A box isn’t required to think outside.
- Get over it. It’s just a little old hill of beans.
- May the forest be with you.
- The mountains always make for the most hill-areas Instagram pictures.
- Who needs Netflix and chill when you have trail-mix and a hill on standby.
- Seek out the tallest tree around and just leaf all your worries behind.
- Yes, I wood love to go hiking with you!!
- When the hike gets tough, just bear it out.
- I’m so all a-boot long-distance hiking, even if I can bearly finish it.
- At the risk of being sappy, these are my best birches and buds!
- Power to the pebbles in my boots. They really spur me forward.
- I’m raising the stakes and taking my tent with me on this adventurous getaway.
- Well, this certainly was a hill of a lot of fun.
- Who else puts Eminem in their trail-mix playlist?
- Yes, I’d love to follow you off a cliff.
- I hate navigating by the trees. They branch off in too many different directions.
- I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than trees. Henry David Thoreau
- Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Lao Tzu
- The world reveals itself to those who travel on foot. Werner Herzog
- I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order. John Burroughs
- I found far more answers in the woods than I ever did in the city. Mary Davis
- Carry as little as possible, but choose that little with care. Earl Shaffer
- The best view comes after the hardest climb. Unknown
- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
- It feels good to be lost in the right direction. Unknown
- It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. Sir Edmund Hillary
- They are able who think they are able. Virgil
- Walking is a man’s best medicine. Hippocrates
- A walk in nature walks the soul back home. Mary Davis
- It’s easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top. Henry Ward Beecher
- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way. Dr. Seuss
- After a day’s walk, everything has twice its usual value. G.M. Trevelyan
- Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. Gary Snyder
- Between every two pines there is a doorway to a new world. John Muir
- Returning home is the most difficult part of long-distance hiking. You have grown outside the puzzle and your piece no longer fits. Cindy Ross
- Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in an office or mowing the lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac
- In every walk with nature, one received far more than he seeks. John Muir
If you liked it, Pin it!
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.