40 Gym Captions on the Road to a Fitter You
Posting pictures of yourself at the gym on social media is a great way to attract followers. After they see your photos and wonderful captions, they may get inspired follow your workout example all the way to the gym. You can be a source of inspiration for others by showing them how much fun you’re having as you get into shape, and even if you don’t convince viewers that working out is an enjoyable experience, the pictures and the captions you post should brighten their day and make them smile.
You can include the following captions with your gym photos if you are having trouble coming up your own, so don’t wait any longer to share them.
Short Gym Captions
Use these captions when you want to highlight what your photo says in just a few words:
- Motivation and perspiration!
- Pain is gain!
- I will muscle up!
- Squat, stand, repeat!
- Toning up!
- Weightlifting is uplifting!
- Shaping up!
- Gym time!
- Aerobics for fitness.
- Look good naked.
- Looking good!
- Persistence makes perfect!
- Don’t stop now!
Gym Selfie Captions
Post selfies of you at the gym and use these captions to get the likes you want:
- Working towards looking like I have more muscles and less fat.
- I know it won’t be easy, but I’m here and ready to work out.
- My after selfie will look much better than this before selfie because I will make it so.
- Do I look ready for the gym or what?
- A selfie of me in my workout outfit will look even better in a few months.
- A photo of me at the gym is a picture I’m proud of because it took me a long time to get here.
- I spend a lot of time at the gym, but not enough.
- On the road to a fitter me.
- Ready to make major improvements in my fitness plan.
- A workout at the gym is wonderful therapy for me.
- I want to love my body more and more each day, which is why I go to the gym.
Funny Gym Picture Captions
Use these funny gym picture captions to make people laugh and see the humor in the photos you want to share:
- Until I started going to the gym, I thought a six-pack was six bottles of beer.
- To move through your exercise routine faster, picture a plate of lasagna as your reward.
- I now know why they call it an abs workout because I did it and found it to be absolutely exhausting.
- If you hear me crying in the gym, you’ll realize exercising isn’t my thing. Send me to an ice cream parlor if you want to see me smile.
- Going to the gym to exercise doesn’t mean squat to me, so don’t expect to see me doing squats there.
- My friends keep trying to persuade me to go to the gym to do strenuous exercises that will make me sweat and become exhausted enough to take a really long nap. I take really long naps without exercising, and sweating doesn’t appeal to me.
- I need a gym membership that includes unlimited shots of tequila to keep me motivated.
- I think the gym you go to should reward you with a six-pack of beer when you show the six-pack abs you worked so hard to get.
Back to the Gym Captions
Going back to the gym is enough to make anyone snap photos for sharing on social media. So, if you have back to the gym photos you’d like to post, be sure to match them up with these excellent captions:
- Back to the gym is where I am. Can’t say that I’m thrilled.
- Back at the gym and not at all thrilled about it. Guess I should have never stopped going if I didn’t want to have to go back.
- If I didn’t want to look like I stopped going to the gym, I never should have stopped going. Now, I’m back at the gym trying to get back in shape.
- Stay away from the gym and your body will let you know it misses the workouts that kept you in shape.
- Back to the place that kept me feeling good about myself.
- Although it’s a lot of work, I’m happy to be back at the gym and working out.
- Stop going to the gym and your body will let you know how much it misses that place in no time.
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.