Get Well Soon Quotes | Wishing a Speedy Recovery
Over the years, many studies have shown that a cheerful outlook can be just as important to the recovery process as medicine and other treatments.
Owing to that, we present you some get well soon quotes you can impart on someone recovering from an ailment that will encourage them to do so with Godspeed.
After a Temporary Illness
- We were all fully expectant and now relieved that you have overcome that sickness. Our prayer is that your future will be totally free from such frightful incidences henceforth.
- That sickness scared the bejesus out of us. So now you have to make things right by doing your best to get healthy and staying that way – for all of our sakes!
- I thank God that you have overcome that illness and hope you are taking the necessary time off from the stresses of life to bring about a fast, effective recovery.
- Staying in that bed is only going to increase the likelihood of the sickness reoccurring. So I am here to light a fire under your a** and tell you to report to your normal duties as a healthy person ASAP!
- I knew that sickness was not going to defeat you, just like I know by this time tomorrow you are going to be feeling a whole lot better. Get well soon!
- Whew! Glad that’s over with! Now you can get back to being the jipper, jovial person that we all love. Happy recovery, dear.
- Your health means so much to me, and I am not going to sleep well until you get well. Consider my phone number your speedy recovery hotline!
- We are operating under the full confidence that both heaven and earth would like to see you recover quickly and that your healing will be smoother than anticipated.
When You Have Had a Fracture
- Even though your body is bruised, I am glad to see that your mind is operating as normal. Stay active and get over this ailment soon. We need you back on the field!
- I hope you are using your current impairment to your advantage, perhaps taking care of some issues you neglected when you were scurrying about. Either way, the sooner you get back to your normal self, the happier we both will be!
- That fracture was a terrible blow to the morale of all of us, but we know our hero is going to come back stronger than ever! Get well soon.
- I totally believe you are going to recover fast, but you are still human, so if you need help with anything please don’t hesitate to call!
- I know it may be selfish of me to badger you about your recovery, but every day I see you using a walking apparatus, I feel like crying. Get well soon, dear.
- When I heard you suffered that fracture, a piece of my heart was also broken, and the sooner you get all fixed up, so will it!
- I am taking you to Home Depot just in case there is anything needed for your speedy recovery that you may have overlooked, and I am going to pay for as much of it as I can afford. This is my way of saying get well soon.
- This type of injury ends the careers of some professional athletes, and although that is not your vocation, we still need you back in the office ASAP! Please get well soon.
After an Operation
- We are glad you have gotten over the hard part and now only have to deal with the recovery. You are a strong person, and we look forward to seeing you back on your feet as soon as possible.
- We are thankful that you have come out of surgery with no complications. We hope and pray that you will get back to full strength soon!
- I am here to help with your recovery as there is nothing I desire more than seeing you get back to your daily activities in great strength and joy.
- I am here to help you with every minute aspect of your recovery, to help transition you back into a normal lifestyle with no unnecessary delay.
- I know that the recovery process sucks, which is why I am here to help you get through it as soon as possible.
- This period is just as critical as the operation itself, and the sooner it is over with the better. Get well soon, dear.
- I know that surgery was risky for you and am here if you need me. Please recover as soon as possible.
- I pray that not only will you stay on the best path to a successful recovery but also that the Almighty God will intervene to speed things up! Take care, bro.
After a Minor Accident
- We thank God that you came out of that incident virtually unscathed, and now our primary concern is assisting you both mentally and physically in expediting your recovery.
- These incidents are fate’s way of reminding you how precious life is, and you can show your appreciation by getting well soon.
- Your recent experience made me appreciate just how much you mean to me. Please recover soon as I already have a nice party in your honor planned!
- It is no accident that you came out of that wreck intact. God has a plan for you, and we are delighted to see you already on the path to a quick recovery and good health.
- When I heard you were in an accident, my heart stopped beating. When I heard you were okay, it restarted. And now that I know you’re on the way to a speedy recovery, it is dancing with joy. Take care and get well soon!
- No accident is minor psychologically, and I am wishing you a speedy recovery both mentally and physically.
- Life is so fragile, and it is during times like this that we remember that none of us is promised tomorrow. We are all thankful you are okay and wish upon you a very swift healing.
You may also like: