101 Focus Quotes About Concentrating On What Is Best
Mastering to focus can be quite difficult, however one must learn and boost concentration to be able to enjoy whatever he attempts. To achieve this, we should keep in mind that saying no is required, we must only see and only concentrate on one specific thing we want to achieve. The option to do something else later is always there, but in the present moment our eyes should only see to do that one thing: see the productivity of that one option we have chosen to acquire.
Distractions will definitely come our way but when our mind is set then there’s no procrastination or looking left and right. Going after a goal generally in life, is what we are looking to succeed in. It can be accomplishing to graduate, travelling or buying a home. All in good time at some point, we will achieve it. However, focusing on a career needs even more concentration.
One’s performance at work takes stamina and professionalism and simultaneously one has competition to take into consideration. Therefore in the competitive field of job market, there will surely come a time of letting our guard down and taking a break. But it is of utmost importance to stay on track and keep the mindset of looking only at your goal. One’s attention span, commitment and energy is what will determine what their priority and strategy is to succeed. Everyone needs a reminder once in while to keep our eyes on the prize.
Here you will see a variety of quotes to achieve the desired goals. Quotes that will inspire and help someone stay on track and continue the motivation till the desired results.
Best Focus Quotes
- Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.
- Focusing on one thing that you are grateful for increases the energy of gratitude and rises the joy inside yourself. Oprah Winfrey
- It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials.
- The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
- Channel your energy. Focus. Carl Lewis
- Success demands singleness of purpose. Vince Lombardi
- Focus is more important than genius. Greg McKeown
- We expand what we focus on. Wayne Dyer
- Long listening is hungry work.
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
- Knowing what to leave out is just as important as knowing what to focus on. Warren Buffett
- Focus like a laser, not a flashlight. Michael Jordan
- Set your target and keep trying until you reach it. Napoleon Hill
- When life gets blurry, adjust your focus. Unknown
- Keep the focus of your life in the here and now. Caroline Myss
- When the bullseye becomes as big as an elephant in your mind, you won’t be able to miss it.
- You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks. Winston Churchill
- Concentration is the secret of strength in politics, in war, in trade, in short in all management of human affairs. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.
- Focus on what you are good at; delegate all else.
- I learned that focus is key. Not just in your running a company, but in your personal life as well. Tim Cook
- Focus on the solution, not on the problem. Jim Rohn
- FOCUS: Follow One Course Until Successful. Unknown
- If you want to live a long life, focus on making contributions. Hans Selye
- Focus on doing the right things instead of a bunch of things. Mike Krieger
- Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.
- I’m happiest when I have something to focus my energy on. Scarlett Johansson
- Simplicity is ultimately a matter of focus.
- The focus to learn and apply it is increasingly rare. @TheStoicEmperor
- A little distraction often helps you come back with sharper focus.
- Don’t worry about being effective. Just concentrate on being faithful to the truth.
- The first requisite of success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem without growing weary. Thomas A. Edison
- …Learn to concentrate, to give all your attention to the thing at hand, and then to be able to put it aside and go on to the next thing without confusion. Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you want to concentrate deeply on some problem, and especially some piece of writing or paper-work, you should acquire a cat… The effect of a cat on your concentration is remarkable, very mysterious.
- That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
‘Stay Focused’ Quotes
- Focusing is about saying No.
- My success, part of it certainly, is that I have focused in on a few things. Bill Gates
- The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say “no” to almost everything.
- Be self aware, rather than a repetitious robot.
- Chaos is in the world. Not in your head. David Allen
- To be concentrated means to live fully in the present. Erich Fromm
- Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.
- Inspiration is the windfall from hard work and focus. Muses are too unreliable to keep on the payroll.
- Whatever you do, do it with purpose. Being focused is not something to be ashamed of.
- When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.
- If there are nine rabbits on the ground and you want to catch one, just focus on one. Jack Ma
- One of the secrets of a successful life is to be able to hold all of our energies upon one point, to focus all of the scattered rays of the mind upon one place or thing. Orison Swett Marden
- The value of reading is now as much about the capacity to focus as the content of the book. Regular reading is a practice that directs our focus towards something specific. It is a counterpoint to a culture of increasingly fractured attention and compulsive pseudo-multitasking. @TheStoicEmperor
‘Focus On Yourself’ Quotes
- It is not for me to judge another man’s life. I must judge, I must choose, I must spurn, purely for myself. For myself, alone.
- You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. Marcus Aurelius
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha
- I believe that as much as you take, you have to give back. It’s important not to focus on yourself too much. Nicole Kidman
- I feel a sudden clear focus and perspective. There is no time for anything inessential. I must focus on myself, my work, and my friends.
- What I must do is all that concerns me.
- You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
- Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts. Søren Kierkegaard
- I think everybody should focus on inner beauty. Paloma Faith
- Everything distracted me, but most of all myself.
- Maintaining good health should be the primary focus of everyone. Sangram Singh
- Focus on your opinion of yourself and not the opinion others have of you. Winnie Harlow
- Instead of focusing on that circumstances that you cannot change – focus strongly and powerfully on the circumstances that you can. Joy Page
- Over time, a commitment to challenging, focused work and leisure produces not only better daily experience, but also a more complex, interesting person: the long-range benefit of the focused life.
Motivational Focus Quotes
- Pay attention. It’s all about paying attention. attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. stay eager.
- Games are won by players who focus on the playing field –- not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard.
- You’ve gotta keep control of your time, and you can’t unless you say no. You can’t let people set your agenda in life.
- Know your core competencies and focus on being great at them. Mark Cuban
- Starve your distractions, feed your focus. Unknown
- Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. Alexander Graham Bell
- An eagle can catch a fish in the ocean of impossibility because he pursues and focuses on only one fish.
- The mind will not focus until it has clear objectives. But the purpose of goals is to focus your attention and give you direction, not to identify a final destination.
- As an outside; don’t worry about failure, because failure will take care of itself. Focus on success. Henry Cavill
- Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
- Leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It’s about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. Chris Hadfield
- If you want to build something great, you should focus on what the change is that you want to make in the world. Mark Zuckerberg
- Leadership should be focused on extending the ladder of opportunity for everyone. Justin Trudeau
- The focus on contribution is the key to effectiveness. Peter F. Drucker
- Good performance is about the capacity to focus and concentrate. Betty Buckley
- For me, I don’t think about size – I focus more on being powerful and confident. Simone Biles
Focus On The Good
- The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it.
- I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. Dalai Lama
- Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive. Matt Cameron
- My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh. Jim Carrey
- The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction.
- If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
- My focus is to try to appreciate the present moment more and more and more. Mike Posner
- Always remember, your focus determines your reality. George Lucas
- I worried that people wouldn’t like me. Now I try not to worry and focus on being happy. Lea Michele
- Sadness is pervasive, so focus on joy, focus on happiness.
- When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in. Kristin Armstrong
- Focus on the positives and be grateful. Katrina Bowden
- I got to wear blinders all the time so I won’t think sideways or in the past.
- The direction of your focus is the direction your life will move. Let yourself move toward what is good, valuable, strong and true. Ralph Marston
- Anger is like a storm rising up from the bottom of your consciousness. When you feel it coming, turn your focus to your breath. Thich Nhat Hanh
Inspirational Focus Quotes
- My imagination functions much better when I don’t have to speak to people.
- Distracted from distraction by distraction.
- Every kid, every minority kid can be so successful if they focus on their education. Magic Johnson
- Goals may give focus, but dreams give power. John C. Maxwell
- Take a deep breath and focus on what’s really important. Wayne Dyer
- If you try to do too much, you will not achieve anything. Confucius
- When walking, walk. When eating, eat. Zen proverb
- Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take care of itself. Mark Twain
- Literature takes a habit of mind that has disappeared. It requires silence, some form of isolation, and sustained concentration in the presence of an enigmatic thing.
- My passions, concentrated on a single point, resemble the rays of a sun assembled by a magnifying glass: they immediately set fire to whatever object they find in their way.
- Keep your heart clear
And you will
Never be bound.
A single disturbed thought
Creates ten thousand distractions.”
You May Also Like