99 Feel-Good Quotes That Will Make You Feel Better
Famous quotes, whether read in a hurry or at a slow and contemplative way, always leave some kind of footprint on our minds. Why do some quotes really help us feel better and others don’t? Our preferences are extremely important because they are manifestations of our inner self, our desires, our needs and they help us find our path in life. As years go by, preferences may change, but still, they have shaped who we are now and have brought up experiences that have made us wiser than before. That being said, the words of others can resonate with us and remind us parts of our former or current self, which can often turn out to contribute to healing processes.
This post is full of specially selected inspirational quotes that will help you feel better with and about yourself. Feel free to read them all and contemplate or share them with those who should probably cheer up.
Short Feel Better Quotes
- Sometimes all we need is a little pampering to help us feel better. Charles M. Schulz
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. Helen Keller
- Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. Oprah Winfrey
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
- Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality. Emily Dickinson
- A depressing and difficult passage has prefaced every page I have turned in life. Charlotte Bronte
- Even miracles take a little time. The Fairy Godmother
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
- If love is universal, no one can be left out. Deepak Chopra
- If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?
Quotes to Make Someone Feel Better
- Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. A.A. Milne
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. Bernard M. Baruch
- You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens. Mandy Hale
- Peace starts with suffering. Freedom starts with confinement. Courage starts with fear. Strength starts with surrender. Every mountain starts from beneath the earth, and you too, shall rise. Medusa
- Do not give way to useless alarm; though it is right to be prepared for the worst, there is no occasion to look on it as certain. Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. Martin Luther King Jr.
- We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
Positive Feel Better Quotes
- The past is gone, the future is not here, now I am free of both. Right now, I choose joy. Deepak Chopra
- A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. Christopher Reeve
- There’s nowhere you could be that isn’t where you’re meant to be. John Lennon
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. Mary Anne Radmacher
- Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. Mark Twain
Original Feel Better Quotes
- No matter the amount of negativity that comes your way, smile because you are still alive. Nothing is more precious than life.
- A bad day in no way means you have a bad life.
- You are special. Never stop being proud of who you are.
- I am too positive to see the darkness that surrounds me today. Tomorrow will undoubtedly be a brighter day.
- From the beginning of time, nothing worth having has ever come easy. And until the end of time, nothing worth having will ever come easy.
- Choose optimism over pessimism and your soul shall know unshakable happiness.
- Winners don’t get what they want in life on a sliver platter. They overcome mighty obstacles to get what they want.
- The tears you are currently shedding will not last forever. Better days are coming your way faster than anything scientists can measure. Just hang on a little.
- Don’t let the thoughts of your past failures blind you to the point where you can’t see the bright future your Creator has prepared for you.
- I have lived long enough to know that the bitter the challenges life throws your way, the sweeter your victory becomes.
- No matter how dark this day is, it will undoubtedly give way to a sunnier tomorrow. Just believe in yourself and hold on for a little while.
- I don’t know the troubles that await me today. All I know is that I will be fine so long as I put my faith in the Lord.
- The foundation of true happiness is optimism.
- Life will throw so many trials your way, but never let them distract you from your goal, for you are destined for phenomenal greatness.
- Celebrate your life, come what may, for you are strong, beautiful and blessed.
- Happiness always walks around looking to make friends with the hearts of positive thinkers. Think positive and your heart shall know immeasurable happiness.
- With a strong belief in yourself, no obstacle can ever prevent you from becoming what you truly want to be in this life.
- The loftier the mountains on your way to success are, the more spectacular your accomplishments become.
- Optimism is the only key that can open the golden door of happiness. Never trade that key for anything in this world.
- Be cheerful and never lose your faith in God, for He will never let you down.
- I look at you and all I see is an absolutely beautiful person bound for a great and blissful future. So dry those blue tears from your eyes and smile.
- I promise you today will be the best day of your life if you count your blessings and fill your mind to the brim with positive and beautiful thoughts.
- For as long as I have air in my lungs and a beating heart in my chest, I will rejoice because I have in my possession the greatest treasures of life.
- I might not be the richest or most powerful person on this planet, but I wake up every day with a heart full of joy because I know there are many that would kill to have the life I live. I’m so blessed.
- No matter how dark the clouds of troubles get, I refuse to despair, for I am still breathing. To me, nothing is more important than that.
- Success loses its delicious taste if it’s achieved with little or no effort.
- All the greatest winners in life had one thing in common: They never ever gave up or surrendered in the face of adversities. Times might be tough right now, but I promise you your resilience will make you great.
- Believe in yourself and you will always soar above your enemies and put them to shame. I will never lose my faith in you.
- Think positive and the sun will forever shine in your skies.
- Whenever you are feeling down, remember to count your blessings and you shall smile again.
- True happiness in life doesn’t come from the amount of material things in your possession but from being grateful of the life you have been blessed with.
- Happiness always knocks on the doors of those that think positive. That’s just how God designed this world.
- In the pursuit of what you want, don’t forget to be grateful of the things you’ve already been blessed with. That’s the surest way to be happy on this planet.
- Never stop looking at the brighter side of life and you shall never stop being the owner of a happy heart.
- No matter how poor you may think you are, be grateful for the things you have, for there are many who envy what you have and would trade places with you in a heartbeat.
- My days are now brighter than the sun because I spend my days in the company of positive thoughts.
- Since nothing lasts forever, it’s just a matter of time before all the troubles and trials that have befallen you disappear. So keep calm and focus on counting your blessings for now.
- Never let your mistakes dull your shine. Everyone makes mistakes. Learn from them and shine even brighter.
- If you make faith and hope your companions in your hours of darkness, they shall certainly guide and direct your steps into a world filled with sunlight and brilliance.
- Do not let the tough times you are facing depress you. Be patient and have a firm belief in God, for He has a beautiful plan for you. You will be amazed if you just hold on and stay the course.
- It doesn’t matter how dark the night is, with faith and courage, you can surely turn it into a brilliantly bright and fair day.
- Believe you have been blessed and you shall have a great life.
- Your darkest night can be transformed into the most beautiful day of your life if you invite God into your world.
- Forever an optimistic person; forever a happy person.
- If the battle you are going through isn’t hard, your victory would lose that special ingredient that makes remarkable victories taste so sweet.
Original Feel Better Motivational Quotes
- You have the power to do anything.
- Don’t let a moment of weakness drag on.
- Let life’s changes take you to new places.
- There’s more strength within you, use it.
- Let your true self show.
- A new dawn, a new day.
- Don’t let the storm make you miss out on the coming rainbow.
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- Now is the time, stand tall.
- Be ready to enjoy the smooth ride once the turbulence subsides.
- Let this shiny day lift your spirits to see the beauty around you.
- It’s almost over, don’t give up.
- The rougher the seas, the greater the captain.
- It’s that little voice of power within, that will get you over this.
- How can one enjoy success if he hasn’t worked so hard for it?
- You are capable of anything.
- Seek that power within and use it.
- There’s a whole new world outside a comfort zone. Be a part of it.
- Goals will be accomplished and victory will come.
- Be positive. It will get you through this.
- Yes you can. Yes you can.
- Persist, hang on, succeed.
- Trouble ahead is just another bump in the road.
- Seek joy in moments and soon days of joy will come.
- So you’ve hit rock bottom. Just get up.
- Your positive energy will pull you out of the this sinkhole.
You May Also Like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.