60+ Car Captions to Get Your Driving Feeling Across
For many, vehicles are more than just a source of transportation. It’s a reflection of pride, hard labor, sacrifices, savings, care, and joy. Of course, there’s also the gratitude for the dependability a vehicle gifts us with in getting us where we need and want to be daily.
As such, we often give personality and inclusion to our vehicles, and we document it all with pictures and posts to social media. Whether it’s a brag-tag, silly, cute, cool, or milestone moment, these pictures deserve special wordings for the captions that accompany them. It’s okay if you’re not so good with the text formula, we have an amazing collection of car captions sure to fit your posts.
Cool Car Captions
Use these texts when you’re feeling your car’s vibes and need to brag on it just a little.
- Keep Calm. Put your palms on the wheel and just drive till you see the palm trees.
- The best way to thrive is to just drive.
- So what if my coolest feature is my car?
- Life is too short to post social media pictures of a boring car.
- Does this car make me look skinny?
- Bada, Bing, bang, boom. Buckle up, buttercup, for a blazing ride.
- I don’t always just sit and look at the coolest car ever, but, when I do, I pinch myself that she’s all mine.
- It’s okay. Your car will someday be this awesome, too.
- #relationshipgoals was so yesterday. Who’s down for some #vehiclegoals?
- Want your stress to go out the window? Just get in this baby and roll down the windows.
- If only the gas tank would self-refill, this would be the most perfect entity on earth.
- I’m not sure if I should be mad or proud that my car’s selfies gets more likes than my selfies.
- If you think she’s hot now, you should see her after the car wash.
- Significant other for sale, vehicle not included.
Captions With New Car
Tell everyone you’re proud of your new car with these social media captions.
- The best perfume ever is that new car smell lingering on you once you get out of your ride.
- Good things come to those who wait for their credit score to be good enough.
- Who says hard work doesn’t pay off? My new wheels screech otherwise.
- If this is adulting, I may can handle the price tag.
- It may not be new to the world, but it is to me. #NewWheels
- When you drive the road you want, you get to choose the vehicle that takes you there.
- Nothing like the newness of a car to bring new friends and romances out of the cracks.
- My first adulting moment. Take note while I pay these notes.
- My first love triangle – me, my brand new vehicle, and everything else.
- I feel the need… the need for a picture with my newly purchased speed demon.
- I think I just fell in love with a hunk of steel, and it’s Supercharged, not Superman.
- I couldn’t just leave it all alone when it revved up the pleas for me to be it’s new mommy/daddy.
Captions For Selfies With Your Car
Put words to your cool selfie shots with your car.
- My other half happens to be an iron man.
- When everything else leaves without me, I know this beauty is patiently awaiting my key.
- Bathroom selfies are for those without the proper vehicle.
- The love of my life has wheels and only starts up for me.
- The best relationships have a lock that only your key fits, doesn’t mind if you sit in their lap, urges you forward and allows you to reverse, and has plenty of trunk space for all your baggage. Now, all the car selfies make sense, right?
- My real ride or die rolls with me everywhere.
- Who needs an ocean, forest, or bathroom backdrop when your car is this beautiful?!?
- Proud car parent moment.
- Every road looks good from behind the right windshield.
- Treat it right, and it will take you anywhere you need to go.
- Just so you know… your vehicle says miles about you.
- Look ma, I’ve moved on from Hot Wheels to hot wheels.
Race Car Captions
Ready, Set, Go with one of these wordings for your race car pics.
- You don’t wish for it. You work for it.
- Race cars don’t change your life, but they do change the speed by which you navigate it.
- Eat, drift, sleep, repeat… maybe not in that order.
- Man’s most expensive hobby has four wheels, not two legs.
- Excuse my while I shift to fast mode in the success lane.
- Nothing worth having comes without a manual transmission and clutch.
- If you can’t buy it, then build it.
- The beast has been unleashed to bite the road.
- Why, yes, this is what fast and furious is referencing.
- I did a thing today, and it sure went by fast.
- This is what makes the rat race of daily life worth running.
- If I showed you what was under the hood, I might have to burn rubber on your birth certificate.
- A dream without ambition is the same as leaving the wheels off the car.
- Built to win. Driven to succeed.
- To the one reminding me everyday that sitting alone in the passenger’s seat won’t get me anywhere on the racetrack.
Funny Captions For Cars
Add some words to your funny car moments.
- I keep going to work each day for the moment that I can say “which one” when someone wants to borrow my car.
- Some prefer to be in a productive relationship or be productive at work. I prefer to be in a luxury vehicle way more expensive than my productivity at work allows.
- Do it later never got anyone a Royals Royce. Just saying.
- I try hard opening every door at work for the day that my car’s doors will open vertically.
- Only true car people get why a Mercedes is parked under the pop-top roof of a one-bedroom house trailer.
- To each their own, but if you don’t own your own ride, then don’t reach for my keys. Get your own.
- If you get them 0s on your work performance and school grades, then you won’t get those 0s on an Audi.
- If you can’t remember where you parked, then your vehicle note and insurance clearly aren’t as much as mine.
- Don’t have health, life, or disability insurance, but not a chance in the world of being even a day late on vehicle insurance.
- The trick to getting a nice, comfy, cozy ride… get out of your nice, comfy, cozy bed.
- If you leave your running car parked and unlocked with the door wide open in crowded lots, and it’s never been stolen, then it may be time for an upgrade.
- I work to afford the car that takes me to work, but at least I look good getting there.
- If separation anxiety doesn’t cause you to do a look-back for a safety check and loving wave goodbye, then you must be driving the wrong one.
- When you have the right whip, you don’t mix up social media moments with the need to apply a bumper sticker.
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.