The Miracle of Birth | 99 Famous Baby Quotes
Just like the sun coming up in the morning, a baby’s birth never ceases to excite people and give us hope. The arrival of a new baby girl or boy is an inspiring moment that symbolizes existence itself and sets paths towards a better future.
This miraculous fact of the birth of a baby has served as the starting point for thoughts and statements made by various important people throughout the course of history. This collection of carefully picked baby quotes can come in handy at the time of sending congratulations on a new baby’s birth or even announcing a newly born family member.
- For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. Rabindranath Tagore
- A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower. Debasish Mridha
- I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us. Charles Dickens
- Babies are such a nice way to start people. Don Herold
- Children reinvent your world for you. Susan Sarandon
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. Victor Hugo
- A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic. Sigrid Leo
- A baby’s cry is precisely as serious as it sounds. Jean Liedloff
- Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. Elizabeth Stone
- A baby is born with a need to be loved—and never outgrows it. Frank A. Clark
- The most precious jewels, you’ll ever have around your neck, are the arms of your children.
- When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ‘Fetch!’. Bruce Lansky
- Happiness is homemade.
- Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
- A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.
- It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into. Terri Guillemets
- You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.
- The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
- Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.
- You lay your hand against his skin and just rib his back. Blow into his ear. Press that baby up against your own skin and walk outside with him, where the night air will sourround him, and moonlight fall on his face. Whistle, maybe. Dance. Hum. Pray. (How to calm a crying baby).
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- Our life together has just began. You’re a part of me, my little one.
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. Eda J. Le Shan
Funny Baby Quotes
- The art of being a parent is to sleep when baby is not looking.
- Perfection only exists in babies and pastries. Gayle Wray
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? Milton Berle
- Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.
- Make no mistake about why these babies are here—they are here to replace us. Jerry Seinfeld
- Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful. Charles Osgood
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. Franklin P. Jones
- People who say, they sleep like a baby, usually don’t have one. Leo Burke
- The baby will talk when he talks, relax. It ain’t like he knows the cure for cancer and just ain’t spitting it out.
- Starting today, it is me who’ll decide when we get up! baby
- When I ask how old your toddler is, I don’t need to hear ’27 months.’ ‘He’s two’ will do just fine. He’s not a cheese. And I didn’t really care in the first place.
- A perfect example of minority rule is a baby in the house. Milwaukee Journal
- Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. John Wilmot
- Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other. Ed Howe
- I didn’t know how babies were made until I was pregnant with my fourth child. Loretta Lynn
- I’ve never really understood the desire people have to quantify a baby. “He’s X big and Y long,” As if the baby is a fish you’re not sure you’re going to keep. Or some prize potato you’re hoping will win a prize at the county fair.
- The best baby-sitters, of course, are the baby’s grandparents. You feel completely comfortable entrusting your baby to them for long periods, which is why most grandparents flee to Florida.
- Insomnia: A contagious disease often transmitted from babies to parents. Shannon Fife
- Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky. Fran Lebowitz
- A parent is someone who carries pictures where their money used to be.
- A toddler can do more in one unsupervised moment than most people can do all day.
Short Baby Quotes
- Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth. Roland Leonhardt
- Always kiss your children goodnight—even if they’re already asleep. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep.
- Children make you want to start life over. Muhammad Ali
- You are our greatest adventure.
- Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God. Larry Barretto
- A baby’s smile is an antidote to melt your day’s stress away.
- It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living. Debasish Mridha
- Your little feet, make the biggest footprints in our hearts.
- Flowers are words which even a baby can understand. Arthur C. Coxe
- Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.
Baby Girl Quotes
- Girl: a giggle wrapped in sunshine and glitter.
- Such a big miracle in such a little girl.
- She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle.
- A baby girl arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller and life means more because she’s in it.
- You are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.
- Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry, and I will sing a lullaby. The Beatles
- On the day you were born, the angels clapped their hands and the moon danced with the stars.
- She has fire in her soul and grace in her heart.
- A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
- A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world
- May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with fairies and talk to the moon.
- Though she be but little, she is fierce. William Shakespeare
- Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains. Napoleon
Baby Boy Quotes
- Something tells me I am going to love him forever.
- Son, you’ll outgrow my lap, but never my heart.
- A baby boy may leave smudges in the house and also on your heart.
- And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself. Shel Silverstein
- There’s this boy who stole my heart. He calls me Mom.
- If I have a monument in this world, it is my son. Maya Angelou
- A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather. Tanya Masse
- His little hands stole my heart. His little feet ran away with it!
- No joy on Earth brings greater pleasure than a little boy to love and treasure.
- A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.
- There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.
- From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.
- My greatest blessing calls me Mom.
- Hold him a little longer, rock him a little more. Read him another story, you’ve already read him four. Let him sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while.
- A little miracle sent from above, a baby boy to cuddle and love.
- The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.
- Little boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older. J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
- You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become and the son you will always be.
- You’ll be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend, you are his momma, and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.
- For this little boy we have prayed.
- A baby boy has a pocket full of mischief and a saddle always overflowing with joy and excitement.
- Little hands and little feet, little toothless grins so sweet, little eyes that shine so bright, little arms to hug you tight, everything’s little except your joy when you have a new baby boy.
Inspirational Baby Quotes
- While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
- Please don’t wait until the doctors tell you that you are going to have a baby to begin to take care of it. It is already there. Whatever you are, whatever you do, your baby will get it. Anything you eat, any worries that are on your mind will be for him or her. Can you tell me that you cannot smile? Think of the baby, and smile for him, for her, for the future generations. Please don’t tell me that a smile and your sorrow just don’t go together. It’s your sorrow, but what about your baby? It’s not his sorrow, its not her sorrow.
- …For having a baby’s sweet face so close to your own, for so long a time as it takes to nurse ’em, is a great tonic for a sad soul.
- A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on. Carl Sandburg
- The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority. Olivia Wilde
- As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen. Winnie the Pooh
You May Also Like: