15 Quotes to Make you Feel Better
This post is full of inspirational quotes that will help you feel better with and about yourself. Quotes, whether read in a hurry or at a slow and contemplative way, always leave some kind of footprint on our minds. If a quote is completely irrelevant to our current thoughts and has nothing to do with the way we see our life, then we just skip it. So if you feel you like a quote, it would be worthwhile to think why is that. Why some quotes really help us to feel better and others don’t? Our preferences are extremely important because they are manifestations of our inner self, our desires, our needs and they help us find our path in life.
As years go by, preferences may change, but still, they have shaped who we are now and have given us the chance to experience different things and situations that have made us wiser than before. We must not be afraid to live life. We should not hesitate to risk and experiment in order to follow a call from our true self. But we should also remember that following our hearts is a very responsible thing. Our choices must not trespass other people’s freedom and lives. We must be prepared to accept the consequences of our actions and not pass them on to others.
Feel free to share these quotes with the ones who would probably gain something for themselves when they read them.
Horse Photo by Bhakti @Pixabay
- No matter the amount of negativity that comes your way, smile because you are still alive. Nothing is more precious than life.
- A bad day in no way means you have a bad life.
- You are special. Never stop being proud of who you are.
Timeless Quotes for a Happy Life in Modern World:
- Don’t despair, for God will never give you anything He knows you don’t have the power to overcome.
- I am too positive to see the darkness that surrounds me today. Tomorrow will undoubtedly be a brighter day.
- From the beginning of time, nothing worth having has ever come easy. And until the end of time, nothing worth having will ever come easy.
- Choose optimism over pessimism and your soul shall know unshakable happiness.
Photo by joyce huis
- Winners don’t get what they want in life on a sliver platter. They overcome mighty obstacles to get what they want.
- The tears you are currently shedding will not last forever. Better days are coming your way faster than anything scientists can measure. Just hang on a little.
- Don’t let the thoughts of your past failures blind you to the point where you can’t see the bright future your Creator has prepared for you.
- I have lived long enough to know that the bitter the challenges life throws your way, the sweeter your victory becomes.
- No matter how dark this day is, it will undoubtedly give way to a sunnier tomorrow. Just believe in yourself and hold on for a little while.
- I don’t know the troubles that await me today. All I know is that I will be fine so long as I put my faith in the Lord.
- The foundation of true happiness is optimism.
- Life will throw so many trials your way, but never let them distract you from your goal, for you are destined for phenomenal greatness.
Background Photo by Aaron Burden
Photo by StockSnap
Photo by Fabrizio Verrecchia
- Celebrate your life, come what may, for you are strong, beautiful and blessed.
- Happiness always walks around looking to make friends with the hearts of positive thinkers. Think positive and your heart shall know immeasurable happiness.
- With a strong belief in yourself, no obstacle can ever prevent you from becoming what you truly want to be in this life.
- The loftier the mountains on your way to success are, the more spectacular your accomplishments become.
Landscape Photo by Jay Mantri
- Optimism is the only key that can open the golden door of happiness. Never trade that key for anything in this world.
- Be cheerful and never lose your faith in God, for He will never let you down.
- I look at you and all I see is an absolutely beautiful person bound for a great and blissful future. So dry those blue tears from your eyes and smile.
- I promise you today will be the best day of your life if you count your blessings and fill your mind to the brim with positive and beautiful thoughts.
Photo by Automnenoble
- Smile and shine, for God’s got your back!
- For as long as I have air in my lungs and a beating heart in my chest, I will rejoice because I have in my possession the greatest treasures of life.
- I might not be the richest or most powerful person on this planet, but I wake up every day with a heart full of joy because I know there are many that would kill to have the life I live. I’m so blessed.
- No matter how dark the clouds of troubles get, I refuse to despair, for I am still breathing. To me, nothing is more important than that.
- Success loses its delicious taste if it’s achieved with little or no effort.
- All the greatest winners in life had one thing in common: They never ever gave up or surrendered in the face of adversities. Times might be tough right now, but I promise you your resilience will make you great.
- Believe in yourself and you will always soar above your enemies and put them to shame. I will never lose my faith in you.
- Think positive and the sun will forever shine in your skies.
Man Shadow Photo by Minalsingla
- Whenever you are feeling down, remember to count your blessings and you shall smile again.
- True happiness in life doesn’t come from the amount of material things in your possession but from being grateful of the life you have been blessed with.
- Happiness always knocks on the doors of those that think positive. That’s just how God designed this world.
- In the pursuit of what you want, don’t forget to be grateful of the things you’ve already been blessed with. That’s the surest way to be happy on this planet.
Background Photo by Brenoanp
- Never stop looking at the brighter side of life and you shall never stop being the owner of a happy heart.
- No matter how poor you may think you are, be grateful for the things you have, for there are many who envy what you have and would trade places with you in a heartbeat.
- God blessed me with more the moment I started being thankful to Him for the “little” that I already had.
- My days are now brighter than the sun because I spend my days in the company of positive thoughts.
- Since nothing lasts forever, it’s just a matter of time before all the troubles and trials that have befallen you disappear. So keep calm and focus on counting your blessings for now.
- Never let your mistakes dull your shine. Everyone makes mistakes. Learn from them and shine even brighter.
- If you make faith and hope your companions in your hours of darkness, they shall certainly guide and direct your steps into a world filled with sunlight and brilliance.
- Do not let the tough times you are facing depress you. Be patient and have a firm belief in God, for He has a beautiful plan for you. You will be amazed if you just hold on and stay the course.
Photo by Peter Heeling
- It doesn’t matter how dark the night is, with faith and courage, you can surely turn it into a brilliantly bright and fair day.
- Believe you have been blessed and you shall have a great life.
- Your darkest night can be transformed into the most beautiful day of your life if you invite God into your world.
- Forever an optimistic person; forever a happy person.
- If the battle you are going through isn’t hard, your victory would lose that special ingredient that makes remarkable victories taste so sweet.