Happy Retirement Wishes
Retirement wishes and messages feature emotional and heart-felt wordings to congratulate people on their successful retirement. Whether a retiring friend, mom, dad or colleague, you can find special messages, poems, and wordings right here to convey your felicitations in a very special way. Your parent, friend, colleague or boss will always cherish your kind gesture and will imprint your beautiful retirement messages right in their heart.
Our collections of happy retirement wishes are unique, special and target the relationship you have with the person retiring. Also, our retirement messages come in varieties that include funny, poetic, emotional, sweet and general wishes, so that you can best convey your wishes exactly the way it is in your heart.
Retirement Messages for All
- May your retirement be filled with lots of joy and happiness. Your time is yours to enjoy!
- As you go into this next phase of your life, may you enjoy the very best that life has to offer.
- Wishing you a fulfilling and fun-filled retirement. Now is the time to start new things and finish the unfinished ones.
- You can now rest peacefully after the untiring efforts and self-less service. Happy Retirement!
- Enjoy the freedom that retirement brings to the fullest. Enjoy the rest of your life as you retire.
- Celebrating Motivation in our Workplace | Corporate Birthday Wishes
- You can now wake up when you want to, visit the places you’ve longed for, make your own schedules without restriction – that’s the freedom that retirement brings. Happy retirement.
- No more boss to boss you around. You are now your own boss. Happy retirement.
- You’ve put in your best serving your company, and by extension your country. It’s now time for you to rest; you deserve the best life ahead. Have a fun-filled and fulfilled retirement.
- “There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under the heavens”, time to work and time to rest. It’s your time to rest. Enjoy your retirement.
Retirement Wishes for Mom
- Most times I wondered how you do it; managing your family and career so well that none was given less attention. You are indeed “the hand that rocks the cradle and rules the world!” Happy retirement, mom.
- At work, you were known as an untiring worker, at home you never slacked in your duty for a moment, which is why we call you our hero. You are a virtuous woman indeed. You deserve the best that life has for you ahead, mom. Happy retirement.
- It’s time for us to take care of you and give you the best treat that you deserve. Happy retirement, mom.
- Mom, the best of life lies ahead of you as you retire. Happy retirement with best wishes and lots of love.
- Welcome back home, mom, I’m happy we no longer have to share you with your company. Best wishes on your retirement.
- Mom, there will be no more alarm to interrupt your peaceful sleep when it’s time to wake up and prepare for work; your time is now in your own hand to control. Rest well as you retire. Happy retirement.
- Best Mom in the World | Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- We can’t wait for you to retire, mom… We long for quality time with you that will never be shared or interrupted by work schedule. Best of life as you retire.
- Hurray! The countdown begins as I look forward to your retirement. My arms are wide opened to have you all to myself finally! Happy retirement in advance, mom.
- You may not have won several medals for your relentless and quality input at work, but you can be sure of our medal of endless love that awaits you at home – that’s the best medal you can ever get, mom. We celebrate your retirement with much love.
Retirement Wishes for Dad
- Dad, you’ve left a good footstep for us to follow, both in your career and your fatherly role. Happy retirement to my hero.
- You have successfully managed the pressure at work and the challenges of fatherhood, leaving us a great example to follow. We are happy you are finally coming home to rest. Happy retirement, dad!
- We are the witness to your devotion throughout your years of service; under the rain, sun, and snow you did not relapse in your commitment at work. You deserve the best for the rest of your life as you retire.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! | Birthday Wishes for your Father
- You’ve taken care of your work and family all these years regardless of the challenges. It’s time for us to take care of you as you get ready to retire. Happy retirement, dad.
- Don’t be worried about what the future holds in stock for you, dad. Your seed of faithfulness at work will be rewarded with fruitfulness as you retire. Welcome home for a fulfilling rest time.
Happy Retirement Poem for a Dad
- A hero at work
A mirror at home
Never failed in your duty at work
Never waned in your responsibility at home
Your boss calls you the pacesetter
Your family hails you the peacemaker
We celebrate your retirement
And we pray it will be filled with merriment
Congratulations, dad, on your retirement.
- Your selfless service was evident in your career
Your flawless leadership was undeniable at home
Today we celebrate your freedom from a life scheduled by another
As you come into a new phase and enjoyable life kindled by self power
We promise to be by your side forever
Best wishes on your retirement, dad.
Wishes for a Retiring Colleague
- You were a good team player, a hard worker, and an exemplary leader. Happy retirement.
- Life out there holds much more for you. Don’t be afraid to explore it to the fullest. Congratulations on your retirement.
- We will miss you dearly, dear colleague. Best wishes on your retirement.
- Professionally Yours : Happy Birthday Wishes for my Boss
- The end of your career is only the beginning of better opportunities. Explore them with boldness. Best wishes and have a fun-filled retirement.
- You will be best remembered as a great motivator, the one who brings out the best in others. Happy wishes as you retire.
- The thought of seeing you each day encourages me to be at work, especially the days I feel like not coming. I will miss you greatly. Happy retirement.
- It’s time for you to unwind after these years of hard work. Enjoy the life ahead.
Retirement Wishes for a Friend
- Congratulations, dear friend, for your total freedom. Happy retirement.
- I’ve missed the quality friendship we enjoyed. I look forward for a renewed friendship now that we can spend more time together. All the best on your retirement.
- If nobody recognized your selfless service at work, I do. And that is why I celebrate your retirement with much love and 10 happy cheers – !!!!!!!!!!