I’m Sorry Quotes
Saying sorry can sometimes be the hardest thing you’ll ever do. It can be a pretty humbling experience to just swallow your pride, and even when you feel you are right, just say you’re sorry. Relationship with people who you consider to be loved ones can have their ups and downs. You have good days and you have bad days. You have days when you feel you have all the love in the world and some days you feel that no one understands or cares for your current situation. Whether it’s a family member or a significant other, mastering the art of saying “I’m sorry” can save a relationship and mend broken hearts.
Are you in search for a way to express your most sincere apologies to someone? Did you hurt someone close to you recently, whether intentionally or unintentionally, and you are longing to seek forgiveness from the one you love? If so, check out these “I’m sorry” quotes.
I am really Sorry Quotes
- Nobody’s perfect and I am certainly not an exception to that rule. I’m sorry for the way that I’ve hurt you.
- Forgive me for my shortcomings. Forgive me for my poor choice of words.
- You are such a dear friend to me. Let’s not forfeit our friendship because of petty differences. I’m sorry for everything.
- I hurt you badly and I cannot turn back the hands of time. What has been done and said has already come and gone. Just know that I would never say or do something to intentionally hurt you. So sorry for my actions.
- I feel the need to right my wrongs. I pray you’ll forgive me for the harm I’ve done.
- My insecurities were mistaken for insensitivity. I have come to terms that my loneliness is a result unwelcoming attitude and harsh words. I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart.
- I’m sorry for being rude, mean, and downright ugly.
- I’m sorry for not being the friend that you truly deserve. You have been a consistent friend and a constant supporter. I have returned your sweet gestures with abuse of your kindness.
- Forgiveness is a hard pill to swallow. But once it is done, the healing begins. Don’t punish yourself due to my transgressions. Forgive me because it will set you free.
- My happiness will always be invested in you. Now that I have caused you pain, I am immersed in feelings of shame.
- My apology is sincere, straight from the heart. Every fiber of my being seeks your forgiveness.
- I’m sorry for all the times I made you cry.
- They say that love look beyond faults. Well, I’m leaning on that because I have made a mess of our relationship.
- The phrase “I’m sorry” is not a magic eraser. It is only a small dose of medicating relief for a broken heart.
“I’m Sorry” for Her
- I blame myself for putting on the deception that I was trustworthy. You deserve so much better from me.
- Lying is the sure way to break a woman’s trust. Once the trust is gone and later recovered, it will never be the same again. I hope that I’m wrong and our love still has a fighting chance. I’m sorry I lied and I vow to be straightforward with you.
- My sweetheart, I know that roses and chocolates won’t fix our problems. My hope is that this small gesture will make you remember why you fell in love with me and forget the reasons you want to leave me.
- The realization that I am the reason that beautiful smile has left you face is punishment enough. Please forgive me.
- I never meant to hurt the love of my life. You mean too much to me. I’m sorry for everything.
- You are more than I’ll ever deserve in a wife. Beautiful, smart, and kind. What can I do to make up for everything?
- My dear girlfriend, I hope you are as forgiving as you are beautiful.
- “I’m sorry” just isn’t enough but it’s all I have.
- I’m sorry for my attitude. I guess I’m just deathly afraid of losing you.
- Forgive me for the unexpected visit, but these words just had to be said face to face. I’m sorry.
- I hate when we fight. Please accept my apology. We can work this out if we learn to forgive and let go.
- I am sorry for the way I acted, my sweet girlfriend. I guess I am just missing you so much that it upsets me.
- I’m so grateful that you love me in spite of my downfalls. Your continuous grace is what inspires me to keep moving forward.
“I’m Sorry” for Him
- If only I could turn back the hands of time, maybe you would still be mine.
- I am sorry that you fell in love with me unaware of my many imperfections.
- My dear husband, I never thought it was possible to feel this much regret. I am deeply sorry for what I’ve done.
- I am sorry for walking out on you instead of hearing you out.
- We both know that I am nowhere near perfection. I miss the mark every time. But you keep loving me anyway. Thank you for your contact forgiveness.
- From the bottom of my heart. I am so sorry for hurting you.
- Words cut deep. I shouldn’t speak when I’m that angry. Please know that I didn’t mean what I said.
- My love, I’m sorry I’ve been distant lately. There is no other place I’d rather be than here with you.
- I have bad habits that you’ve grown accustomed to. As my husband, you put up with a lot. I think it’s time for a change and I hope you will forgive me.
- I’m sorry, dear. I never meant to push you away.
- My dear boyfriend, I have done nothing to deserve your generosity. Yet I have misused it and abused your kindness. Forgive my selfishness.
- Hurting the one you love and then pretending like nothing happened is like pouring salt into the wound. I would never do that to you. So I acknowledge the hurt I have caused you and I am very sorry. I hope we can move on happily from this.
Making things up is no simple task, but who would like to hold a grudge forever? To forgive and ask for forgiveness are two signs of true love and wisdom, so, if you’ve said or done something that hurt another person’s feelings, go the extra mile and, at least, say you’re sorry – even if that seems to be the hardest word.