Send these Funny Birthday Wishes to your Husband
Wishing “Happy Birthday” can sometimes get more formal than necessary, or even slightly. The celebration of a birthday often carries too much clout, although you would believe that formalities are hard to find in a personal relationship or in a marriage. Unfortunately, we sometimes tend to overload our spouse’s birthday with a burden that just doesn’t suit the circumstances. If we accept the fact that it’s usually women that traditionally take up the role of the romantic one in a couple, we’ll see that men usually expect something lighter.
That’s where our funny birthday wishes collection comes in. Instead of taking the sentimental way to your husband’s heart, try sending something funnier. Of course, you are the one who knows if it’s time for jokes, but your husband will most probably appreciate the gesture. Share these funny and witty wishes with him and make him crack a smile on his special day. That bottle of wine might as well wait till next year…
Funny Birthday Wishes for your Husband
- My mother and father may have disapproved of us getting married, but that didn’t stop me! Now that you know how stubborn I can be, you best prepare yourself for a lifetime of not getting what you asked for! So you can guess my answer to that “special” birthday request you had. Happy Birthday!
- I do love how you stick to me like glue, it certainly makes it easy for me to keep track of where you are and what you are doing at all times. Happy Birthday!
- I didn’t get you a fancy gift this year, instead I thought it best to go with something sentimental. Remember that time you told me how happy it makes you when I wear red? Well, I’ve bought a whole new outfit and accessories in lush red colours. Just for you! Happy Birthday!
- Huge List of Funny Birthday Messages and Wishes
- My dearest husband, you protect me, shelter me, feed me and make my life one of pure privilege and security. How can I ever thank you. Here’s an idea, I’ll help you keep healthy so that you can enjoy life to the full for as long as possible! Let’s start by cutting the cake from today! Happy Birthday!
- It’s time for me to start pulling my weight around the house I know. So today for your birthday I’ve cleaned all the rooms and made the house pretty, all for you! So now do your part, get in the kitchen and make us some dinner. Happy Birthday!
- If you can’t beat them, join them. That’s my father’s favorite business strategy, which is partly why we got married in the first place. I’m not afraid to say it to you, because let’s face it, I’m a real catch. Happy Birthday!
- You’re the best husband a lady could hope for. Kind, handsome, charming and clever. If only were also tall. Not to worry, 4 out of 5 boxes is not bad at all! Happy Birthday!
- When we have children I want them to have your nose, my attitude, your bravery and my legs. Wouldn’t that make the best birthday gift of all! However, if too many of those things are missing, we might have to rethink our positions in this relationship. Have a very Happy Birthday!
- Smart Birthday Wishes for your Husband
- My darling, my joy, the light of my life and the perfect specimen of a man: God has truly blessed me with such a fine husband, that everyday I feel obliged to thank him for making us meet and fall in love. Without you my glass was empty, and then when I finally had you it became completely full. The kids may be making a mess of things right now, but don’t worry, just a few more years until we are free again. Every year brings us one step closer! Happy Birthday!
Witty and Smart Birthday Wishes for your Husband
- My life began when we first met, and I couldn’t get you out of my mind. I mean double denim, what were you thinking? Happy Birthday!
- We don’t need money or riches to make us happy, we have each other for that. The money and riches will come in handy making the act of raising our children bearable. Happy Birthday!
- 100 Ideas for Birthday Wishes for your husband
- I had a few good options for suitors at the time we started going out. You might think I picked you for your good looks and charm. The truth is I picked you because you’re tall and will give me a life of being allowed to wear heels as much as I want. I heard pure honesty is the key to any relationship. Happy Birthday!
- To my dear hubby wubby! I’ve never called you that before but I am going to start. I also plan on starting other cliche housewife habits. These include: suffering from frequent headaches, nagging about mess, nagging about chores, nagging about date nights, taking midday naps, having evening baths, picking prime time tv, gaining several pounds and ordering take out for dinner. Just letting you know what you are in for. Happy Birthday!
- So many of my friends are jealous that I have been able to marry so early, I bet most of your friends laugh at you for it. Oh well! Happy Birthday! #noprenup
- People may always make comments and joke about the age gap between us. My reply to them is always the same. If you could, you would. Happy Birthday!
Comparing your husband with a celebrity in a funny way
- I might not be Angelina Jolie, and you are not exactly Brad Pitt. But if we were both killers in our secret lives like in Mr and Mrs Smith, I would lose the fight on purpose. Just so that you were left to clean up all the mess. Happy Birthday!
- If I had to one of the characters from “Friends” that you are most like, I would have to say it was Joe. Not so much because he is sexy and lovable, but more importantly because he eats everything he can get his hands on! Happy Birthday!
- George Clooney might have the looks, but you certainly have the brains. Don’t ask me which is more important, as you might not like the answer. Happy Birthday!
- If you get to be William Wallace from Braveheart, I’m allowed to be Elsa from Frozen. It was your idea for us to dress up, so deal with it! Happy Birthday!
- You are just as handsome as Leonardo DiCaprio, as charismatic as Anthony Hopkins, and as smooth as Matthew McConaughey. Too bad you are also as silly as Sacha Baron Cohen’s characters. And you definitely don’t suit that mankini. Happy Birthday!
Short Birthday Wishes for him
- Let the birthday boy see the cake! Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to my Husband!
- There is no shame in admitting you want to skip everything and go straight to the bedroom presents. Happy Birthday!
- The best things in life might be free, but the best husbands in the world cost you everything! And rightly so. Happy Birthday!
- I’m going to make this a birthday for you to remember. You’re getting older so we need to get the “banker laps” in. Happy Birthday!