Wishing Happy Birthday to My Husband in the Most Original Ways
Some would argue that men are rather indifferent towards anniversaries. Others might even say that a marriage that has lasted long might have already killed love (don’t listen to the cynics, if you ask us). The truth is that husbands do have the right to their happy birthday wishes.
Birthday wishes are sweeter and happier when they are coming from the love of your life. So it’s no surprise that you are probably wondering just how to make your birthday wish just right for your husband. No doubt he is looking forward to his birthday, not only for the gifts and the cake, but also for those sincere, loving words of appreciation coming straight from the heart of his wife. Make his birthday extra special with any of these happy birthday wishes for your husband.
Long Birthday Wishes for my Husband
- Nothing compares to the tremendous gratitude I have for you. I am truly thankful for having you in my life as a husband and an amazing friend. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband.
- You make life special. The simple way you bring fun and laughter to every situation is truly appreciated. I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are.
- My dear husband, I offer these kind words on your birthday. Our lives fly by so fast when we are having so much fun and bliss. Let’s take a moment to stop and appreciate the time we have together. Soak in all the bliss. Enjoy your birthday.
- 100 Ideas for Birthday Wishes for your Husband
- Thank you the years of love, support, and fond memories. Looking forward to many more years spent with you. Wishing you a happy birthday, from your wife.
- The journey of life comes with ups and down, pains and pleasures, positives and negatives. You make the challenges in life so much more bearable and defeatable. Never lose that amazing gift. Happy birthday, to my dear husband.
- Have a happy birthday, my husband. As your wife, I feel like I’ve won the first place prize. I get to share life with you.
- Read a great collection of Smart Birthday Wishes for your Husband.
- Happy birthday to my amazing husband. Thank you for holding on to every promise that you have giving me since the very first day we met. I love you always.
- On your birthday, I am wishing you happiness and offering you encouragement and hope for the future. I have so much to offer. Happy Birthday to my dearest husband.
- To the special man in my life, I vow to make every day of your life filled with love, support, and the encouragement you need to reach the highest heights. Happy birthday to you.
- The Greatest Birthday Message for Your Husband
- You are great at being an amazing husband and you make it look so easy. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- Have a wonderful birthday, my husband. Not once have I ever regretted a single moment with you. Not once have I doubted your ability to never let me down. I appreciate you on this day and every day.
- I honor you today, my husband. I honor your honesty, your integrity, your hard work, and your dedication. You are committed to our relationship and you are committed in every thing you do. I wish you a very blessed birthday.
- Dear husband, I love you more than you know. I might not say it every day, but I mean it in the sincerest way. Happy Birthday!
- After all these years, your love still brings me to joyful tears. I’m happy to celebrate your birthday today. You have been a great husband and I hope to enjoy your special day.
- You certainly have a way with words. I cannot compete so I will keep my birthday wish simple and sweet. Your love makes me a better person and a better wife. And for that, I am very thankful. Happy Birthday to my dear husband.
- They say, “Never say never”. But I can confidently say that I am NEVER letting go of you so get used to me. I am one happy wife determined to make you the happiest husband alive. Enjoy your birthday.
Sweet Birthday Wishes for my Husband
- No one shines as bright as you on your birthday. Much love to you on your birthday.
- No one is more grateful for your existence than me. Let’s celebrate the joyous day you entered this world. Happy Birthday.
- Thank you for all you do. Have a wonderful birthday, from your loving wife.
- My partner in crime. You’re always there when I call. I promise to do the same for you. This day is yours to conquer. Happy Birthday.
- Today, I am giving you the greatest return on your investment of time and commitment in this marriage. Happy Birthday to you, my husband.
- My birthday boy, I have so much love to give and it’s all for you. Happy Birthday, sweetie.
- When the good outweighs the bad, marriage is a beautiful ride. Happy Birthday to my dear husband.
- It is a treasured gift to have someone who loves you in spite of your flaws. Thank you for loving me despite my faults. Wishing you a lovely birthday.
- Happy, happy birthday to my sweet husband. I love your forever and always.
- You are the greatest gift to me. How could I ever top that. Have an amazing birthday!
- You deserve many, many birthday blessings. May your birthday blessing extend throughout the years.
- I’m more than happy to make my husband’s birthday a special one to remember.
- My love for you just grows and grow. It is stronger today than the day we first met. I love you so much. Happy Birthday!
- Have a great birthday, from the luckiest wife in the world.
- I wish I could bring you as many blessing as you have brought to me. You are an outstanding husband. Have a happy birthday.
Short Birthday Wishes for my Husband
- Hugs, kisses, and sweet birthday wishes from your one and only Mrs.
- Happy Birthday to my Husband
- Love you forever. Happy birthday, from your wifey.
- To my king, happy birthday from the bottom of my heart.
- Warm birthday wishes for you today.
- Happy birthday to the #1 hubby!
- Your make life sweet! Happy birthday, dear.
- Happy Birthday to the keeper of my heart.
- You’re still sexier than ever. Happy Birthday, Hubby!
- Every day with you is like a dream. Happy Birthday.
- Thanks for being amazing. Happy Birthday to you!
- Dear Husband, Have the happiest birthday ever!
- You are the beat to my heart. Have a happy birthday.