Happy Birthday, Dad
The role of Fathers is so important and influential in all of our lives. So influential that the presence or lack thereof is sure to make a major impact on one’s life. It’s no secret that Mother’s day is widely celebrated more energetically than Father’s day. But it’s important that no Father goes underappreciated. Dads are awesome. They share valuable life lessons and inspire us in many ways. One of the best opportunities to express your love and appreciation for your dad is on his birthday.
They may not admit it, but every father wants to feel appreciated on his birthday. No matter the gesture, big or small, expensive or not. Your father is sure to be gracious for the way you choose to celebrate his special day. Wish your father a very happy, blessed birthday with any of these wonderful birthday wishes for dad.
Funny Birthday Wishes for your Dad
- Happy Birthday, Daddy! No matter how old the world sees you, Mom and I will always believe you are the handsomest dad that ever lived.
- Happy Birthday, Dad. I’m wishing you as many birthday blessing as the number of diapers you changed when I was a baby. Unfortunately for you… that number is be zero!
- Dear Dad, it still amazes me that you are 10 times a nicer granddad to my children than you were a dad to me. No fair! Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday to you, Dad. Thanks for passing on the good looks to me!
- Congratulations, Dad! Today you become the oldest you ever been in your entire life.
- Dad, I know how selfless and giving you are so I didn’t get your favorite flavor birthday cake today. Instead, I got my favorite flavor… and I also paid for it with your money. Happy Birthday!
- Today is your birthday, Dad. But Mom still gets the reward for putting up with you for all these years. She is a trooper!
- Dear Dad, thanks for all the times you embarrassed me in front of my friends and scared my potential boyfriends away. Enjoy your birthday!
- You’re welcome for remembering your birthday, Dad. Love you and have a good one!
- Happy Birthday, Dad. If it makes you feel better, you’re not old, you’re just well-seasoned and experienced.
- Congratulations, Dad! You’re old enough for a senior citizen’s discount. Tonight, you’re birthday dinner is on me.
- You’ll always be a “cool” dad in my eyes. Stay young and hip. Happy Birthday to you, Dad.
- Happy Birthday, from your loving children. As you gift, we giving you a class on Facebook etiquette.
- Age is just a number. In your case, it’s a really big number. Happy Birthday, old guy!
- Even more Funny Birthday Wishes for your family and friends
- Dear Dad, there were many times when I had doubts and objections about your parenting methods. But you must have been an awesome dad because I turned out pretty decent.
- I’m so grateful for the day of birth. Mostly because I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for that day. Happy Birthday, Father.
- Dear Dad, you’re old but your life isn’t over yet. Keep adding to your bucket list because you have so much life to live.
- How it feel to be a year older and watch your six pack of abs turn into a six pack of bear?
- For your birthday, do something that will make you say, “What was I thinking?”.
Sentimental Wishes for your Dad
- You have a heart of pure gold. You possess astounding strength and wisdom. I have learned so much from you, Dad. Happy Birthday.
- Have you as a dad is the greatest gift of all. How could I ever repay you? Happy Birthday.
- Life just wouldn’t be the same if it weren’t for your presence, guidance, and dedication to fatherhood.
- Just when I think you have run out of life lessons, you surprise me. Thanks for everything! Happy Birthday.
- Wishing you a very happy birthday, from the bottom of my heart. Love ya, dad!
- You’ll never know how much the little things you do impact me in the biggest ways. I love you, Dad. Hope you have a great birthday!
- This is the most special day of the year. Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a hopeful future.
- More Birthday Wishes for Dad
- Everyone thinks their father is the greatest in the world. The difference when it comes to me is…my father actually is the greatest father in the world! Happy Birthday, #1 Dad!
- With each passing year, I get more and more grateful for your presence. Enjoy your birthday, dad.
Long Wishes for your Dad
- There is no gift that I can buy that could measure up to the love that I want to express. There are no words that could sum up what I really want to say. Have an amazing birthday, Dad. You mean so much to me.
- Father, I greatly respect you. Not only because I’m your son, but also because you are a man of honesty, integrity, and great charity. You are everything that I aspire to be. If I am half the man you are, I would be grateful. I am wishing you a very happy birthday.
- Dear Dad, thank you for all that you do and all that you have done. No matter the mistakes I’ve made, you always been there to catch me when I fall and build me back up again. Love you forever and always, happy birthday.
- Thanks for being a great example of a family man. Now I can follow in your foot steps as I start my own family. You words of wisdom did not fall on deaf ears. My footsteps will forever be guided by your words. Happy Birthday to you.
- I will never stop praying for your well-being. I will never stop hoping for your happiness. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world. Have a wonderful birthday, Dad.
Short Wishes for your Dad
- Have a fantastic birthday, Dad.
- Happy birthday to you from the luckiest daughter in the world.
- You’re never too old to have fun on your birthday. Enjoy!
- It’s your birthday! Dance like nobody’s watching.
- You are my superdad. Happy Birthday!
- Chase your dreams! Have a blessed birthday.
- Sending you lots of love on your birthday, Dad.
- Relax and enjoy your birthday!
- It’s your birthday, Dad. Do what you want to do.