Following Protocol : Formal Birthday Wishes
Birthdays are significant. Everyone should have a birthday celebration that stands out and lives in his or her memories. Formal birthday wishes are especially important. By sending them, you are letting people in your life who work hard, live far away, add to your livelihood, and make your work easier know that they have not been forgotten and that you do value them.
For formal birthday wishes, it is preferable to select ones that suit the type of relationships you have with particular people in your life. For your boss, you want to choose a wish that is both celebratory and appropriate, for a faraway relative, a wish reminding him or her, that no matter how much physical distance there is between you, you live in each other’s hearts, for a client, a wish expressing gratitude for giving you a job, and for a colleague, a wish hoping their helpfulness is reciprocated.
Formal Birthday Wishes for your Boss
- Wishing my hard working boss a very, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!
- Happy Birthday, to my boss! You are always professional towards your employees! I hope your special day goes well!
- You are a boss who is fair minded! As you celebrate your special day, acknowledge the positive impact that you have on your employees.
- Being in charge is a difficult task that you make look easy! Happy Birthday to a boss who is cool under pressure!
- Happy Birthday, boss! May it measure up to your high standards!
- Happy Birthday to my boss! May it be a happy one that stands out to you!
- Boss, you are the epitome of professionalism! All of your employees know that we can look to you to set a fine example for us! May your birthday consists of high quality! May you be looked at with respect!
- Happy Birthday to a great boss! You amaze and inspire all of us! Have the greatest of days!
- You are a boss who reminds your employees why we work in our particular field, and where we hope to be, someday! May you rejoice on this day and continue to look to the future!
Formal Birthday Wishes for a Faraway Relative
- Although you live far away, I think about you, often! You are my family and nothing will change that! Happy Birthday!
- Moving away does not alter our familial bond! On your birthday, know that you are thought of!
- Living many miles away from family is often difficult. For your birthday, I want to make it easier by letting you know that you will always be included in what is going on here, and that we all wish you a Happy Birthday!
- Being your relative means that I smile, every time your birthday arrives! I get to wish someone who lives far away from me, but is still significant to my life, a Happy Birthday!
- Residing in a place far from relatives does not mean that you will be forgotten! My greatest wish for your birthday is knowledge that you are remembered!
- The space between us is not as vast as it seems! You are my family, therefore you hold a special place with me! Happy Birthday, you! You are beloved!
- Our relation to each other runs deep! It goes beyond whatever amount of miles separates us! Celebrate your birthday knowing that our connection cannot be broken!
- The length of time it takes me to reach you and celebrate your birthday with you does not matter! What matters is that you are my relative and you would do the same for me! Happy Birthday!
- When you decided to leave for a new job, the family was saddened by the news, but we understood! On your birthday, may you continue to have new occurrences in your life, and grow as a person! We are very proud of you!
Formal Birthday Wishes for a Client
- The work you have assigned me to do has been rewarding! On your birthday, may you receive many gifts that are worth cherishing!
- Having you as a client means that I get to work in a field that I love! Happy Birthday to someone who presented me with a great opportunity!
- Wishing you a birthday that is as straight forward and joyous as you are! You are a wonderful client! Celebrate your day!
- Being hired by you has resulted in my completing work that is important! May your birthday hold memories with meaning!
- Working for someone can be unpredictable! Not everyone is as forthcoming as you are and clear on instructions! I have been blessed to have a client like you! May your birthday find you in good spirits! May you be able to see everything that is before you!
- I always look forward to receiving work from you! As a client, you have an interesting and welcoming way of looking at things! May your birthday contain events that are different and useful!
- Providing professional services for you has been educational! I would not have learned so much, if you had not hired me. I hope that your birthday is full of eye opening experiences that only serve to make your day greater!
- You are an ideal client! You value the services that I render! I hope the date of your birth is valued among your family and friends! I hope that this day is ideal for you!
- Happy Birthday! You are a client who has improved my work with the suggestions you have made! May each moment, on your special day, be better than previous ones! May you see improvement, everywhere!
Formal Birthday Wishes for a Colleague
- Working with you has been very helpful! Thank you for your input! May you have a Happy Birthday!
- You are a vital part of our organization! Being your colleague has been beneficial to our field of work! May you celebrate your birthday knowing that you have added to everyone’s livelihood!
- As you commemorate your special day, be aware of the fact that you are a valued colleague! You are an essential member of our team! Have an excellent day!
- Getting to work with someone who is dedicated to the job ensures that all assignments will get done, in a timely manner! Happy Birthday to a colleague who gets things done!
- You are a cooperative co-worker! Completing projects alongside you has been both pleasant and productive! May your birthday be joyful and progressive!
- Having an associate like you in our profession is of great importance! You view our work clearly, and make sure that others do too. May your birthday find you around helpful people, who really care about you!
- I have enjoyed working in the same office as you! You are always well-informed and carry yourself in a professional manner! I hope that you have a very, Happy Birthday!
- A good colleague is one who concentrates on the work ahead and motivates his or her team to do the same! You unfailingly, do this, on every day of work! On your birthday, I hope you can relax and enjoy your party! You are deserving of it!