Birthday Wishes for Dads
The hardest job in the world, but also the most rewarding. This list is for all the fathers that have cared for us and provided, being there for us through the hardest and the best of times. But this day, this special day is theirs and we’ll do everything we can to show them how much we appreciate them making us who we are today. Birthdays give us the chance to go out of our way to show them we care and make a difference.
We hope that you can relate to one of these messages, and that in writing you can share what can be too hard to say out loud. Bring him a smile! That’s the best fit of all!
- The formula to a happy childhood: a cute dog, nice neighborhood, fun friends and my dad’s bedtime stories. Happy Birthday, Dad.
- To a farther worthy of a knighthood, from his princess soon to be a queen, Happy Birthday, Daddy!
- Every yeah I get you something you hardly ever use, well this year all I’m giving you is this message. Try returning that! Happy Birthday Dad!
- The Stork dropped you lemons and you made lemonade! Thank you so much and Happy Birthday, Dad!
- If all fathers were like you, the world would be rid of daddy issues, fortunately for all psychiatrists you are a rare breed. Happy Birthday, Dad.
- To the man responsible for so many of the most precious moments of my life. Happy Birthday, Dad.
- It’s never too late to make amends, today is the perfect time to start. Happy Birthday, Dad.
- Happy Birthday, Dad! From the proudest apple that could ever fall from such an amazing Tree.
- If it was meant to be the storks’ job to give the best babies to the best parents, you should have been given a diamond child. Unfortunately this was not the case and you were stuck with me. So, Happy Birthday, Dad! From the luckiest mislaid parcel that was ever delivered.
- Of all the things you’ve taught me over the years, dad, two have stood out in my mind.
1. Always be on time and 2.Always pay your way.
I hope today I can make you proud that your teachings have made their mark on me. Love you Dad – Happy Birthday!
P.S. I borrowed a fiver to pay for this card, I’ll get it to you later. x
- Dad, this is it! One of the only times of the year, when it’s our job to buy YOU something! Unfortunately Ferrari were out of the model you like, Armani didn’t have your size and we couldn’t agree on the right color at Rolex. So we got you something money can’t buy, the combined unconditional love of all your children. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- If there’s one good thing about having children so young like you did, it’s that there’s so much less of a gap when it comes to our culture and understanding. For that reason we got you a digital present! All you have to do is go to the play store, install Dropbox, download the voucher, find the pickup on Google maps and self checkout with your touchless card. Happy Birthday, Dad! And Good luck!
- It’s a good job one of us remembered. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- You know that bad habit you have of always forgetting people’s Birthdays. Well, monkey see monkey do! Happy belated Birthday, Dad!
- You were there when I first learned to walk, ride a bike, drive a car and on my first plane flight, it’s all thanks to you that I’ve seen the world, dad, I just wish I could have brought you with me. Maybe on my next adventure i will! Happy Birthday!
- From the proudest daughter in the world to her adored father, if you have half as much fun on this special day as i have had on the many birthday’s you have given me, it will certainly be one to remember! Happy Birthday, Dad!
- You know my favorite color, my favorite movie, my favorite pop star and my favorite chocolate. What you might not know well is my favorite person in the whole wide world is you. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- If there was an award for the best dad in world, there probably would be something like a billion candidates, but you would get my vote. Happy Birthday, Dad.
- To my father who has managed somehow to get through raising a naughty and tedious son! Where most would have failed you have prevailed, and for that you will have my love and respect for all of time. Happy Birthday, Dad.
- You’ve been a teletubby, a dinosaur, a lion and a pirate . You’ve played Elmo, the Easter bunny, a ghost and of course Santa. But today you are playing the best dad of all time, and for that you don’t need a costume. Happy Birthday, Dad.
- I haven’t told you enough how much I appreciate everything you’ve always done for me, I only hope today i can make a start. Happy Birthday, Dad, from a loving son.
- Happy Birthday to my dearest father who has always supported me in everything I’ve ever wanted to do. From a loving son who owes all of his success and more to his old man.
- The shelves might be full of my medals and trophies, but every one of them has your name on it in my eyes. Happy Birthday, Dad.
- Dear Daddy, i was going to make you a card that showed all the things I love most about you, but I ran out of space, so I gave up. Happy Birthday!
- To my dearest dad on this most special day, i can’t be with you but i want to let you know that I’m thinking of you, wishing you have the best of days, and that everyone gets you exactly what you wanted and deserve! Happy Birthday, Dad. You’re the best! And your daughter is coming to see you as soon as she can! All my love.